Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jrivelli
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3471.JPG
    IMG_3469.JPG
    IMG_3468.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

I have a really nice Bally/Williams DMD with no burn-in or fade for sale. $119 shipped. PM if interested. IMG_3468.JPGIMG_3468.JPG IMG_3469.JPGIMG_3469.JPG IMG_3471.JPGIMG_3471.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Bump with pics posted.

#3 10 years ago

Bump for Wednesday.

#4 10 years ago

They are like $150 new, so you may have to go sub $100. I know I have in the past

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

They are like $150 new, so you may have to go sub $100. I know I have in the past

Link to new $150 DMD, please.

#6 10 years ago

Pinball Life, but they are out of stock. $159 at Mad Amusements...

Quoted from stevevt:

ink to new $150 DMD, please.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

Link to new $150 DMD, please.

I'm not trying to price police this, but he has had to bump this because of no interest so I commented. Just google and you can easily find it.

Quoted from jalpert:

Pinball Life, but they are out of stock. $159 at Mad Amusements...

Look, he found options.

The only downside of a used DMD is you simply don't know how long it was used for or the quality of the other components and have no warranty.

Edit: here is the link even since I doubt you'll spend the time to look, http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=236

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Yep, Purchased (2) 'near-new' DMD for $75 a piece. With folks starting to buy ColorDMD displays, there is going to be a decent supply moving forward.

GL to OP...

#9 10 years ago

Don't forget shipping fee! Folks. I doubt any retailors will ship DMD for free, so you will be look at $170+. Also, people can always PM me a reasonable offer if interested.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

I'm not trying to price police this, but he has had to bump this because of no interest so I commented. Just google and you can easily find it.

Oh, I have interests, but nothing committed yet. Thanks for pointing out the obviousness.

#11 10 years ago

Quoted from gprotein:

you will be look at $170+.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from gprotein:

Oh, I have interests, but nothing committed yet. Thanks for pointing out the obviousness.

Cool man. I wish you the best and hope you can squeeze out as much as possible, just commenting since it had to be bumped multiple times with no posted interested.

All the best!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Cool man. I wish you the best and hope you can squeeze out as much as possible

No need to squeeze anything. It's sold for the asking price.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from gprotein:

No need to squeeze anything. It's sold for the asking price.

Fantastic! Glad you got it sold for your asking

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ballywilliams-dmd-display-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.