who_dun_2_004.JPG
who_dun_2_007.JPG
who_dun_2_005.JPG
who_dun_2_004.JPG
who_dun_2_002.JPG
who_dun_2_001.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hello All,

I bought this from a small North Dakota operator in 2005. It was sold to a private home and I just reaquired the game. I will post pics soon . Very nice cosmetic condition. Very bright and vivid colors on cab and PF. Thanks in advance! Prefer pick up and will help with NAVL if needed. 2350. Zip 55109. 651-647-5811

#2 11 years ago

Is there tax on top of price?

#3 11 years ago

PM sent

#4 11 years ago

Thanks for the interest. Game is set up and I would be happy to answer any questions. John Ross 651-647-5811. No burnt plugs, alkaline damage. Has crisp display and pinball Inc. HV upgrade pcb . Thanks! JR

who_dun_2_001.JPGwho_dun_2_001.JPG who_dun_2_002.JPGwho_dun_2_002.JPG who_dun_2_004.JPGwho_dun_2_004.JPG who_dun_2_005.JPGwho_dun_2_005.JPG who_dun_2_007.JPGwho_dun_2_007.JPG who_dun_2_004.JPGwho_dun_2_004.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Nice pictures,
I don't see any wear by the weapon inserts which is rare.
Glws

#6 11 years ago

Looks like its in really nice shape. Good luck bump

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Nice pictures,
I don't see any wear by the weapon inserts which is rare.

I think I do...but tough to tell

#8 11 years ago

GL w/ the sale. If I only had the money to buy it. Interested in a trade? or trade +/- cash?

#9 11 years ago

The game just sold . Thanks for the interest! The game is going to a buyer who plans on opening a new pinball arcade soon! Good luck!

#10 11 years ago

^Is it around MPLS by chance? And Congrats on the sale!

#11 11 years ago

Congrats!

#12 11 years ago

That one was gone quick.
I hope it was a pinsider so they can tell us more about the arcade and where it's going to be at.

#13 11 years ago

Wow, looks like B list Williams DMDs are shooting up in price now too. This was a $1250 game not too long ago.

#14 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale John.

#15 11 years ago

Chad,

not sure what 'not too long ago' is but you would be hard pressed to find even a beater W?D for $1250 anytime in the past 8 months. I looked.

Nice W?D with little insert wear and no cracked ramps (like this one is/was) are 2k+ no matter where you look.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Chad,
not sure what 'not too long ago' is but you would be hard pressed to find even a beater W?D for $1250 anytime in the past 8 months. I looked.
Nice W?D with little insert wear and no cracked ramps (like this one is/was) are 2k+ no matter where you look.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not criticizing this price or whatever it actually sold for. This is current market and that's a nice game.

It was a $1250 or so game 2-3 years ago. I picked mine up, missing two reels/motors but playing well, for substantally less than that in that timeframe. What we are seeing is that the B list DMDs are up into the 2k range now and that means the C list DMDs must be up in the $1500-1750 range. The upswing is really trickling down to anything DMD.

Post edited by ChadTower : clarifying grammar

#17 11 years ago

wish I got into collecting 3 years ago. I could have saved myself a bunch of $$$$$ ;(

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wish I got into collecting 3 years ago. I could have saved myself a bunch of $$$$$ ;(

Could always switch to Geico..

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Naaaa, enjoy what you have. There will always be people that say "back in the day, I bought this for that." It's a contest for some people.

#20 11 years ago

Wait until you hear someone talk about NIB Cirqus Voltaires being cleared out for $1800 each and still going unsold.

#21 11 years ago

wow, hope all the c listers go up,maybe i can finally get 1000.00 for my hurricane with a diamond plate playfield.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Could always switch to Geico..

good one.

#23 11 years ago

Hurricane is on the way up..1,200 at least by July

#24 11 years ago

I have that in mine after picking one up from Mike in KY.

Seems like the new fair price to me. Good Luck with you sale!

#25 11 years ago

Oh she's a beaut. I missed playing that game at Blainbrook. A whole bunch of fun, even though the rear of the playfield doesn't get much action. So there's yet another pinball place opening up in MN? Interesting,.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Hurricane is on the way up..1,200 at least by July

Promise?

#27 11 years ago

Maybe edit the thread title to include sold?

#28 11 years ago

yes because I would pay 1200 now...but will be looking in July

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-whodunnit-mn-235000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.