(Topic ID: 66594)

FS Bally Space Invaders, Milwaukee, WI, $1000.00, Expo delivery or local pick-up

By Wisconsinpinball

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheBestPinsider
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

camera pics 682.jpg
camera pics 685.jpg
camera pics 684.jpg
camera pics 687.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Nice Bally Space Invaders. Got this game on a trade in, went through the power supply, updated regulator board and it works great. Gave it a quick playfield cleanup and rubbers. Back glasses both excellent, cabinet very nice, coin door inside is gutted, Boards very clean, no hacks, no acid damage, infinity lights work. Playfield was day one mylar so very good shape, only wear is in the center U-turn and a little at the top arch (see pic of pf torn down). Game plays great, but should have flippers rebuilt, and some new bumper caps. Also,legs are marginal. Price is $1000.00, I can get it to Expo if needed other wise local sale. This is a clean working game, but not a reconditioned or restored game. As/Is working.
Thank you,
Paul

camera pics 687.jpg
camera pics 684.jpg
camera pics 685.jpg
camera pics 682.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Great seller. No worries.

#3 6 years ago

This would look sweet next to Centaur Is that a super wide body?

#4 6 years ago

PM's replied too this morning. Thank you.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This would look sweet next to Centaur Is that a super wide body?

I agree!

you need to clean out the other side of the basement and build more pinball space

#6 6 years ago

This would look amazing next to xenon as well! Can you fedex it to NJ?

#7 6 years ago

"Wish you were closer" obligatory post. That's a great example and price for a SI.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

"Wish you were closer" obligatory post. That's a great example and price for a SI.

Agreed; I assumed the PF was an overlay from its condition! Looks really nice.

#9 6 years ago

That would look nice between my Xenon and Centaur.

#10 6 years ago

Waiting to hear back from first contact....

#12 6 years ago

That's so awesome!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside