• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by michiganpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Great condition game. $2000 or B/O.

I am listing this for Mike who is the owner of "The Arcade" in Brighton.

The game isn't HUO but is in real nice shape. He is motivated to sell and can be contacted directly at mmagyari@aol.com

Pics and description are on the Ebay listing. He will sell for less outside of Ebay.

ebay.com link » Bally Space Invaders Pinball Machine Excellent And Working

Parker

#2 7 years ago

Whats the machine sitting next to the Space Invaders for sale?? Just Curious. Don't remember that cabinet.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

Whats the machine sitting next to the Space Invaders

Looks like Stern Nine Ball.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

Whats the machine sitting next to the Space Invaders for sale?? Just Curious. Don't remember that cabinet.

It's Stern's NineBall
http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=nine+ball&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1678

#5 7 years ago

loved that pin growing up, wish i could grab that one , i don't think he will have a problem selling that

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

loved that pin growing up, wish i could grab that one , i don't think he will have a problem selling that

That is actually a really nice example of 9 ball - most are blown out. I have offered to buy that one myself. I think he would sell it but it would be pricey.

PArker

#7 7 years ago

I would save its average at best. Has planking and needs major touchups done. The Drop targets don't look too good either. Cant see anybody spending over 2K on it which is what he wants.

#8 7 years ago

Love the art on this one. Sold mine last year, new solid state boards, led's, some PF chipping but no planking, flipper rebuild. And It was on the market for awhile. $1K. I hope it gets what he wants out of it.

1 week later
#9 7 years ago

Space Invaders is sold.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside