You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0651.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Got a fully functional Bally See Saw here, needs a little TLC. Bell seems to need a coil, could use a hand full of light sockets especially in the backglass, and flippers are on the weak side. It needs a little more work than I have time for right now. For a 45 year old backglass it's in nice shape, a little flaking mainly in the blues, but first thing when I picked it up I triple thicked it, so it's locked in, I'd still give it a 7/10 as is, cabinet is average and playfield has moderate wear in spots. Also I have no idea why but the playfield is German and the back glass is English, no idea on the story behind it, Oh, also freshly cleaned, waxed, new rubber all around. Normally I'd hang onto it and fix it up myself, but I'm in the middle of swapping out a bunch of stuff and looking for some of the more high value games. I'm looking for $500

IMG_0653.JPGIMG_0653.JPGIMG_0654.JPGIMG_0654.JPGIMG_0651.JPGIMG_0651.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-see-saw-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.