image-938.jpg
image-785.jpg
image-621.jpg
image-930.jpg
image-140.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-433.jpg
image-592.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So decided to keep the Addams Family I picked up the other day but still wanting the Metallica I had been saving for, therefore something else must go. Those to go are Nip It and Spring Break.

Nip it is not 100%. I just installed a new coil for the gator grabber, however part of the mech needs a tab welded onto it. Also the start game button isn't working on the front of the cabinet. I can manually start a game by pressing the correct relay in the cabinet. When playing that all switches score correctly and all 4 players score as well. Also the match relay does not work currently. I don't know much about EMs but cosmetically it's very nice. Will have to get more pictures later as it is currently not at my house but at a friends. Asking $1000 OBO.

Spring Break is 100%. It was HOU until I loaned it to the local arcade over the winter, no documentation but I think condition would be more than enough proof. From October thru February it got approximately 419 plays at the arcade, since I brought it home in late February it has gotten 34 more plays. It is in exceptional shape and a very fun game. All of typical system 80b mods have been done already. Asking $1200 OBO.

Again don't have to sell them, but I do want that Metallica so mildly motivated. Please feel free to contact with any questions. [email protected] or 574-596-2668 for texts. Thanks. -Tommy

image-853.jpgimage-853.jpg image-433.jpgimage-433.jpg image-592.jpgimage-592.jpg image-2.jpgimage-2.jpg image-140.jpgimage-140.jpg image-930.jpgimage-930.jpg image-785.jpgimage-785.jpg image-621.jpgimage-621.jpg image-938.jpgimage-938.jpg image-987.jpgimage-987.jpg image-860.jpgimage-860.jpg image-641.jpgimage-641.jpg image-658.jpgimage-658.jpg image-271.jpgimage-271.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Also this is the part in need of repair for Nip it. The right side is missing the tab that is on the left side. Those are pushed by the grabber mechanism but right now it gets caught due to the missing ro tab and doesn't pull the ball through.

image-935.jpgimage-935.jpg image-261.jpgimage-261.jpg
#4 9 years ago

Completely understandable. But I'm guessing someone really will still want this game.

#6 9 years ago

This is the I slept in way too late today bump...but to be fair I was up until 7 AM last night.

#8 9 years ago

May not we shall see

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-nip-it-and-gottlieb-spring-break?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.