IMG_9387 (resized).jpg
IMG_9384 (resized).jpg
IMG_9363 (resized).jpg
IMG_9382 (resized).jpg
IMG_9381 (resized).jpg
IMG_9374 (resized).jpg
IMG_9372 (resized).jpg
IMG_9369 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Bally Hardbody - w/ Flex Save & Power Lift Ramp

Added: 2022-07-06 17:49:25 UTC • Ended: July 17th, 2022
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale is this very fun, great playing players condition Hardbody that features four flippers, Flex Save controlled by additional flipper buttons, two Power Lift ramps, lots of hidden shots, many drop targets, and a wild layout. Totally 80s vibe!

Game was just shopped with a complete top playfield teardown and removal of upper playfield, cleaned, re-rubbered and re-bulbed. Includes; all premiums non-ghosting LEDs for the GIs, inserts and flashers, blue and pink silicon rubbers, custom apron cards. I painted the clear flipper tops that always yellow up and look bad. One is cracked, but no-one makes a replacement. Backglass is mirrored and translite combination. Some of the mirroring at the bottom isn't reflective, but there no damage to the back. I'd consider this players condition, but it presents very well. Check out all the pics just taken this week. I spent a lot of time on this one. The flex ball save feature is very fun! Comes with manual.

Game plays fast and everything works as should. Trades/Partial trade considered, please look at my wishlist. Pickup or I can prep and ship with STI (or Fastenal). Located about an hour below Birmingham. PM me with questions, more pics, etc.

I’ve recently used Fastenal to ship less expensive games with rates around 200.00-250.00.

Item photos

IMG_9400 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).jpg
IMG_9391 (resized).jpg
IMG_9399 (resized).jpg
IMG_9402 (resized).jpg
IMG_9372 (resized).jpg
IMG_9387 (resized).jpg
IMG_9382 (resized).jpg
IMG_9384 (resized).jpg
IMG_9385 (resized).jpg
IMG_9369 (resized).jpg
IMG_9374 (resized).jpg
IMG_9368 (resized).jpg
IMG_9358 (resized).jpg
IMG_9363 (resized).jpg
IMG_9360 (resized).jpg
IMG_9361 (resized).jpg
IMG_9381 (resized).jpg
IMG_9356 (resized).jpg
IMG_9367 (resized).jpg
1122f1 (resized).jpg
1122f2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RebelGuitars's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

RebelGuitars has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RebelGuitars's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sylacauga, AL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

Bump

#3 1 year ago

That Richard Simmons card is hilarious and awesome! Very fitting with the theme. GLWTS

#4 1 year ago

Can delivery to Southern Fried next weekend.

#5 1 year ago

Monday bump

#6 1 year ago

Bump

#7 1 year ago

Looks really nice! Could put it on the show floor at SFGE with a for sale sign. I am doing that with a machine.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Looks really nice! Could put it on the show floor at SFGE with a for sale sign. I am doing that with a machine.

I thought about that, but no plans of staying all weekend. I was going to list several games and offer to deliver any of them to Atlanta this weekend.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I thought about that, but no plans of staying all weekend. I was going to list several games and offer to deliver any of them to Atlanta this weekend.

Ya I get that. I was in the same situation. I found a buddy who lives not too awful far from me staying through the weekend. He offered to bring a machine back for me if it doesn't sell. Not gonna lie though, I want to play it so you should totally get it in the show

#10 1 year ago

Friday bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-midway-hardbody-w-flex-save-ampamp-power-lift-ra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.