New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 67885)

FS: Bally Lost World (1977) - Mid Michigan (Sold)

By rockotaco1

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by silver_spinner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4.jpg
3.jpg
2.JPG
1.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Edit: Sold

For sale, Bally 1977 Lost World. The game plays 100%. All solenoids work properly, sound works great. All lights functioning properly. Newer Alltek MPU installed. Ready to flip on and have fun. If you are looking to restore this, the playfield would need touch ups and the cabinet could be repainted to look new with a stencil kit on ebay. Thanks guys! Please PM with any questions.

Note: Just the Credit/Match Display section is a little wonky, easily replaced though if need be.

Also just found out the 2 sling plastics are incorrect. Currently on the hunt for the correct ones.

More pics: http://tinyurl.com/lvj8cpg

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks nice- good price. GLWS

#3 6 years ago

Thank you. What a charming little game. I'll be sad when it's gone. There's just something about it.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

There's just something about it.

Yeah, side boob!

#5 6 years ago

Any major wear to the playfield...missing paint etc? Thanks

#6 6 years ago

I'd like one of these to go next to my Paragon. Just a bit to far for me to go. Should not last long. GLWS.

#7 6 years ago

Yeah there are wear spots, you'll want to look around the right pop out and some of the middle inserts in my pics. You should be able to zoom in and look closer. It's definitely a players machine. If the PF and cabinet were in excellent shape it would certainly reflect in the price. Thanks!

#8 6 years ago

Thanks for the offers so far guys. Currently looking for a cash sale though, no trades. Thanks!

#9 6 years ago

Got a nice scammer phone call today for this game. Always fun.

Nothing solid at the moment, still for sale.

#10 6 years ago

Bump for a good seller.. GLWS!

#11 6 years ago

Thank you. Night time bump.

#12 6 years ago

Went ahead and dropped this to $650. My wife is bugging me to sell it this week. I can deliver for free. Thanks guys.

#13 6 years ago

I use to have this game as a kid.. This was my mothers favorite game..

#14 6 years ago

I hope to God nobody lumps me in with Chog. He was nice to me several times, but I've never met him even though he is like 15 minutes from where I live.

Price is now $600. This seems to be the price everyone asked me for, so that seems about right.

#15 6 years ago

Sweet price, don't see many games around here for that price. No love for Paragon's sister pin? Love the art.

#16 6 years ago

If car repairs hadn't sucked up my fun money id be all over this! GL!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

I can deliver for free.

SWEET, but I will pay for you fuel you don't have to bring it all this way for free.

I do however wish shipping wasn't $450, this was my first Pin and my wife's overall favorite. We would love to have this title again some day. Good luck,

Free Bump!

#18 6 years ago

I'm sorry to call it out but the slingshot plastics aren't the correct pieces. Good luck with the sale. Currently restoring my Lost World. Repainting the playfield right now.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from DayDay:

I'm sorry to call it out but the slingshot plastics aren't the correct pieces. Good luck with the sale. Currently restoring my Lost World. Repainting the playfield right now.

Oh man I didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know! I will try to find the real ones.

Edit: lmao all this time and I never noticed that. Holy cow.

#20 6 years ago

holy cow look at that artwork....Jpop

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from jpop:

holy cow look at that artwork....Jpop

Holy shit, my life is complete. Jpop posted in my thread!

Theatre of a Magic was the first pinball machine I fell in love with when I was a teen. I used to play it all the time on my school lunch break at an arcade around the corner. I remember saying to myself, one day I will own a pinball machine and this will be it. Fast forward to my mid twenties, I had finally achieved that dream. Seriously one of the greatest machines of all time. It'll never leave my small collection. Thank you Jpop for everything you do! Made my night! Made me fall in love with pinball.

B-)

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Oh man I didn't know that. Thank you for letting me know! I will try to find the real ones.

Edit: lmao all this time and I never noticed that. Holy cow.

They're from Jurassic Park.

#23 6 years ago

Lol, I have a LW and I didn't even notice!

GLWTS

#24 6 years ago

Too funny. I seriously had no idea. Thanks for letting me know guys. I do appreciate it.

#25 6 years ago

Night time bumperoo. Still for sale right now. One person who may or may not be buying it next week. I haven't heard a definitive answer just yet.

Edit: reserved, most likely sold. Thanks guys!

#26 6 years ago

From ipdb . org:
First machine to use electronic sounds, replacing chimes. First machine to use a photographic backglass.

I like the artwork, just need a better backglass for mine.

GLWTS

1 week later
#27 6 years ago

Edit: The buyer who I had this reserved for had something major happen in his family. I prefer not to go into details but my thoughts are with him and his family.

As of right now this is back up for sale. No longer reserved.

Edit: Reserved for someone else once again.

#28 6 years ago

Game is now sold. Thanks everyone!

#29 6 years ago

what was the selling price? helps for future price guides..unless u dont want to share.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside