JD_topper.jpg
20130218_210756.jpg
20130218_210738.jpg
20130218_210806.jpg
20130218_210756.jpg
20130218_210709.jpg
20130218_210953.jpg
20130218_210959.jpg
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

This is an undocumented HUO Bally Judge Dredd. The cabinet has no fade and a couple minor scratches. LEDS installed throughout and a green Xpin LED display installed. This is a great example if you are looking for a minty JD.

There is a broken slingshot plastic and another chipped plastic

Original eagle topper and topper is included but it is broken and missing half of the eagle.

$2800

20130218_211038.jpg20130218_211038.jpg 20130218_210959.jpg20130218_210959.jpg 20130218_210953.jpg20130218_210953.jpg 20130218_210709.jpg20130218_210709.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Nice grab! How much did you get it from that guy in Beverly Hills for? Man you turn them around quickly. I bet it went cheap as it was the only pinball he had with his "mancave lot" that was for sale. Either way, good luck turning that profit! You get the good deals from CL so fast that the rest of SoCal is left with not too many options but buying from you.

O-din was just telling me that he has 3 of these...are you guys related?

#3 11 years ago

That's a nice looking Dredd. Good luck with the sale!

#4 11 years ago

I've got to get me one of those!

#5 11 years ago

But... it's only a 1400 dollar game.....

I hope this sells at 2800. That would make mine worth 3500....

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I hope this sells at 2800. That would make mine worth 3500....

Thats my estimate of the one the Captain has. Stay tuned.

#7 11 years ago

How can any of you guys tell if that thing is nice with those pics?

#8 11 years ago

Am I crazy or am I the only one who doesn't like the artificial color added to the game by the backbox & GI leds?
I mean, its kind of pretty but its definitely not how the game is supposed to look. Or maybe I'm just a purist.
I'd be all for white GI leds & the usual insert LEDs though, I think. Also the reason I say white for GI is because this isn't the most well lit game to play in a dark room.

Not sure the game can be considered minty with multiple broken plastics & half an eagle topper tho! Also the plumb bob weight is missing. Who is taking all those!
Can't tell how nice the PF is from those pics, but it sounds nice. Cab looks real nice, maybe even nicer than my HUO JD because the only real flaw on my entire game is the very front of the cab where the reds are more orange. Sides are good though.

#9 11 years ago

Agree...cant see a thing

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from robx46:

Am I crazy or am I the only one who doesn't like the artificial color added to the game by the backbox & GI leds?
I mean, its kind of pretty but its definitely not how the game is supposed to look. Or maybe I'm just a purist.
I'd be all for white GI leds & the usual insert LEDs though, I think. Also the reason I say white for GI is because this isn't the most well lit game to play in a dark room.
Not sure the game can be considered minty with multiple broken plastics & half an eagle topper tho! Also the plumb bob weight is missing. Who is taking all those!
Can't tell how nice the PF is from those pics, but it sounds nice. Cab looks real nice, maybe even nicer than my HUO JD because the only real flaw on my entire game is the very front of the cab where the reds are more orange. Sides are good though.

You're not crazy, I agree because usually it just doesn't color the area the person is intending to color, it bleeds out to a larger space which looks bad IMHO. I also agree that I don't know how you could make any enthusiasticly positive statements on the condition of this game based on those pictures.

#11 11 years ago

Most of the lights in that backbox appear to not even be working, two strings may be out. The color selection is extremely strange.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

Most of the lights in that backbox appear to not even be working, two strings may be out. The color selection is extremely strange.

I let a buddy go crazy with the leds. I dont think he was completely finished. Game is available for pickup in 90210

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

I dont think he was completely finished.

Is he ever?

#14 11 years ago

No green or red fade on the cabinet is a good thing. The pictures are pretty bad. Might be a nice machine. If you want top dollar, take top quality pictures.

#15 11 years ago

More pictures

20130218_210806.jpg20130218_210806.jpg 20130218_210738.jpg20130218_210738.jpg // Error: Image 76183 not found // // Error: Image 76184 not found //

#16 11 years ago

Can I get it with the blue or red DMD instead?

#17 11 years ago

Nice looking Dredd. I just picked up a nice one last night. I paid close to what you're asking. I've had my eyes on JD for a while and couldn't seem to find a nice one anywhere. They always seem to be beat up and faded, not something I want to display in my home. So when I found the one I picked up, I was happy to fork over the dough for a CQ example. It's hard to find a really nice machine. Best of luck with your sale!

#18 11 years ago

looks like it has quite a bit of wear by the right coin slot. how sure are you that this is HUO?

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

looks like it has quite a bit of wear by the right coin slot. how sure are you that this is HUO?

I was about to post that - your undocumented HUO just got documented non-HUO but looks nice otherwise.

There's too much of this "possibly HUO" stuff floating around these days.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

looks like it has quite a bit of wear by the right coin slot. how sure are you that this is HUO?</blockquote

it has been drilled for a lockbar as well..

#21 11 years ago

Lots of games from this era came drilled from the factory. Not positive if JD was one or not, but it's very possible.

#22 11 years ago

Minty? HUO?

Negative.

#23 11 years ago

Original eagle topper and topper is included but it is broken and missing half of the eagle.

???

#24 11 years ago

There, now my garage Dredd is near mint too! DSCN1055.JPGDSCN1055.JPG

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There, now my garage Dredd is near mint too!

That is some funny stuff

#26 11 years ago

The game is turned on in the first picture yet nothing appears on the DMD????

#27 11 years ago

You almost forgot to add a picture of your topper.. Here you go!

JD_topper.jpgJD_topper.jpg

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Lots of games from this era came drilled from the factory

My JD is not drilled for lock bar.

#29 11 years ago

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

You almost forgot to add a picture of your topper.. Here you go!

Is half a topper better than no topper? It's included!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Its tape residue as he had guests sticking quarters in it. I took the previous owner's word and if you saw the machine in person you would agree. The pictures suck and the game is at a buddy's house an hour away so I can't jump and get better pics.

#32 11 years ago

Hate to be negative, but this Dredd looks like a mess.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

Hate to be negative, but this Dredd looks like a mess.

These pics aren't that great...so how can you say that??? Looks pretty good from what you can see. Some close-ups and PF pics would be nice to add. Might help the sale out. Maybe your buddy could snap some off for ya.

#35 11 years ago

The drama that surrounds JD is great! Odin look what you started

#36 11 years ago

The pictures suck and the game is at a buddy's house an hour away so I can't jump and get better pics.

Lets go Surfside! I want to see it! No work today, I was going to do my taxes- that can wait!

#37 11 years ago

You are right, I should not come out and say it is a mess. But there are some strange things in the pictures. One of the coin slots is not lighting up, strings out in the back box, really strange blurry pictures of the inside. I guess I was just more disappointed that I didnt get to see some nice pics of a MINT Dredd.

I think if you are going to come out and say this Dredd is amazing, I would like to see some amazing pictures of everything appearing to work correctly and close ups of the quality.

#38 11 years ago

Com'on Surfside, If I take the garage one to the captain I'll need a replacement! 2k cash- should I go to the bank? I'll drive!

#39 11 years ago

got an offer of $2500 on the table...I'll take this one to the captain and get $3500 hahaha

#40 11 years ago

I let a buddy go crazy with the leds. I dont think he was completely finished. Game is available for pickup in 90210

Is this Brandon Walsh's game?

Good Luck with your sale

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Is this Brandon Walsh's game?
Good Luck with your sale

No this came from an older couple in Los Angeles

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

You are right, I should not come out and say it is a mess. But there are some strange things in the pictures. One of the coin slots is not lighting up, strings out in the back box, really strange blurry pictures of the inside. I guess I was just more disappointed that I didnt get to see some nice pics of a MINT Dredd.
I think if you are going to come out and say this Dredd is amazing, I would like to see some amazing pictures of everything appearing to work correctly and close ups of the quality.

Coin slot needs a new bulb, I think the backbox didn't have all of the bulbs installed. Sorry to disappoint as I'm working to get better pics for everyone's sake. photo_(58).JPGphoto_(58).JPG photo_(60).JPGphoto_(60).JPG

#43 11 years ago

No this came from an older couple in Los Angeles

Older than who?

#45 11 years ago

older than you hahaha

who?
th-10.jpegth-10.jpeg

#46 11 years ago

for the price you want put a farking bulb in the coin slot.. INSANE!

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

for the price you want put a farking bulb in the coin slot.. INSANE!

Will do boss

#48 11 years ago

Take a picture of the bottom of the cab. Take another picture where the wing bolts go.

#49 11 years ago

I love any and all Dredd Threads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-judge-dredd-near-mint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.