• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-622.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I got this and a couple of other games in trade for some firearms I had. I also have a Gottlieb Raven and a Gottlieb world fair for sale here. The game has not been powered on so I can't tell you if it works. The previous owner cut the battery off of the MPU and it looks like there is some acid damage. The playfield is fully covered in mylar and looks like it's in good shape. The back glass is bubbling pretty well around the edges. You might be able to save it with triple thick. Everything is there I think there may be a manual that goes with it as well. It's still in my truck, I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow when I get it out.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

image-622.jpgimage-622.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Added photos.

#3 9 years ago

Apron and pop bumper plastics are included, they're in a box at the moment

#4 9 years ago

I've had two Gold Ball machines in the past. It is much more enjoyable to play with the updated ROMs which make getting the gold ball(and 3x PF scoring) an earned reward instead of a random offering.

Good luck with your sale.

#5 9 years ago

Do you have the actual gold ball it needs, or has it been lost?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Do you have the actual gold ball it needs, or has it been lost?

I doubt it

#7 9 years ago

There is a secret compartment in the ball drain that conceals the gold ball.

Open the gate flap and see if it is still there (and of course check inside the cab).

#8 9 years ago

Game is sold.

#9 9 years ago

Been while since I was on Pinside.com, but thought I'd "pop over" from the UK to update my games list as I've just bought a project GOLD BALL myself. Interested to see if the gold ball is hiding under the flap in mine...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-gold-ball-project-300-tuscaloosa-al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.