Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-959.jpg
    1-616.jpg
    1-517.jpg
    1.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I have three pinball machines for sale. Cash and carry, no trades. Located in Northern Virginia (Fairfax, zip 22033 to be specific). I have no way to transport, buyer will need to pick up. Will need to assist in carrying game(s) down my stairs as well, although I may be able to arrange to have extra help on hand at the time of pickup. Prices are firm. See my photobucket links for full photos of each game.

Bally Eight Ball (1977) - $750 **ON HOLD/PENDING REST OF PAYMENT**

Good condition asides from some playfield wear in front of both slings (seems to be typical for these; mylar was placed in front of the slings).

Other positives:

- Minor touch-ups on the cabinet.
    - No broken plastics
    - Brand-new Bally legs
    - Brand-new leg levelers and bolts
    - Full LEDs (incandescent style) for GI and backbox lighting, looks great
    - New pop bumper caps
    - New bridge rectifier board
    - Key-less door lock installed (will include original lock and key as well)
    - Includes coin box and original instruction manual
    - Will also include an extra MPU board and an extra full plastics kit

photos: http://s98.photobucket.com/user/austinmackert/library/pins%20for%20sale%2010%207%202014/eight%20ball

24 (Stern, 2009) - $2800 **SOLD**

Cons:
    - Minor cabinet wear, mostly on the left side of the backbox head

Pros:
    - Very clean playfield
    - no cracked plastics (even includes both the helicopter and jet plastics)
    - Full LEDs for playfield inserts and GI, has the LED OCD board in it (www.ledocd.com), looks beautiful
    - Premium side rails installed
    - New flipper rebuild as well as new flipper buttons
    - Inside of backbox is very clean, as are the boards
    - Drink holder and leg protectors ARE included with the sale of this machine.
    - Includes manual, coin box and a few extra stickers/decals for the spinner and terrorist drop targets.
    - Fully, 100% functional. Excellent playing game and a great, underrated modern Stern that's not that easy to come by. Get it while you can!

Photos: http://s98.photobucket.com/user/austinmackert/library/pins%20for%20sale%2010%207%202014/24

Jokerz! - $800 **ON HOLD/PENDING PAYMENT**
    "player's" condition, but plays excellent. Mechanically 100%, including the spinning wheel in the backglass. Again, the game plays great.

Pros:
    - Good cabinet and backglass
    - Full LEDs for GI (incandescent style), looks great
    - Inner cabinet very clean
    - LED Pop bumper kit for lower pop
    - Red super Posts (six) on the center ramp
    - New full flipper rebuild for both flippers (new coils, sleeves, plunger links, springs and leaf switches)
    - Leg protectors are included
    - AnyPin NVRAM replacement kit has been installed which means you never need to install batteries ever again. No worrying about battery leakage or losing your settings and scores when the batteries die.

Cons:
    - No coin mechs (don't need them for home use)
    - Upper playfield fully yellowed (typical), ramps are taped down.
    - Bubbling of mylar by the pops

photos: http://s98.photobucket.com/user/austinmackert/library/pins%20for%20sale%2010%207%202014/jokerz

Here are a couple of basic photos. Please see the photobucket links for full photo sets.

1.jpg1.jpg
    1-517.jpg1-517.jpg
    1-616.jpg1-616.jpg

Gameplay footage from these specific Jokerz and 24 machines:

#2 9 years ago

Weren't these the ones that were just streamed on Twitch a few days ago?

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Weren't these the ones that were just streamed on Twitch a few days ago?

Yep, both Jokerz and 24 were on the stream.

I was waiting until my tournament had passed before listing them for sale, but it's something I've been planning to do for a while.

#4 9 years ago

Very cool and very tempting! Not going to York?

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Very cool and very tempting! Not going to York?

I was originally planning to, but I am going to be making another trip to PA mid-week. Will probably just want to stay local come Friday and Saturday.. I'll have had enough driving by then, haha.

#6 9 years ago

Totally understandable. GLWS!

#8 9 years ago

Why can't I find a RBION in Iowa for $2700! My daughter is getting on my back about not getting her 1 title.

#9 9 years ago

Also want a RBION, but alas so far.

#10 9 years ago

I'mnotatyork bump.

#11 9 years ago

The Eight Ball plays great bump

#12 9 years ago

Defeated former world champion (slide save cheater) on TAF bump!

#13 9 years ago

*MIGHT* be willing to knock the value down on one of the Sterns if a common early Bally, Williams or Stern solid state, 100% working, is traded towards it. Flash, Mata Hari, Meteor, etc., etc. MAYBE. It depends.

#14 9 years ago

RBION is officially gone, went to a fellow collector/player a couple hours south.

24, Eight Ball, and Jokerz are still available. Have had some interest in 24 and several hits on Eight Ball, but nothing serious yet.

#15 9 years ago

Sorry for the "too soon" bump, but the Jokerz "Adjust Failure" error has been fixed. A friend was able to install the replacement AnyPin RAM chip for me, so it technically now comes in the game. Batteries no longer needed and you theoretically shouldn't have to replace the chip before you die.

#16 9 years ago

24 dropped to $2800.

#17 9 years ago

C'mon, you guys know you want a solid 24 and an excellent playing Jokerz...

#18 9 years ago

Jokerz is very tempting, if only shipping were cheaper! GLWS

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from akm:

ramps are taped down.

Is shipping an option? Can you clarify what you mean by ramps being taped down (on the Jokerz)?

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Is shipping an option? Can you clarify what you mean by ramps being taped down (on the Jokerz)?

Shipping is not an option, sorry.

Essentially the top ends of each ramp are taped down to the upper playfield. This is to keep the black tabs at the ends of each ramp from coming up.

Jokerz is currently on hold. Received a down payment on it today so unless the buyer wants it back, the game should be no longer for sale by next weekend.

#23 9 years ago

YouKnowYouWantAnEightBallOr24 bump!

#24 9 years ago

If I wasn't 1100+ miles/17.5 hours one-way away, this would be sold.

#25 9 years ago

24 seams kind of cool, but I'm not sure about that lady who is all mono-tone.

image-959.jpgimage-959.jpg
    #27 9 years ago
    Quoted from akm:

YouKnowYouWantAnEightBallOr24 bump!

WhyWontYouShip24NAVLToSellBump?

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

WhyWontYouShip24NAVLToSellBump?

BecauseShippingNAVLsoundsLikeItWouldBeApainInTheAss.

That and I've never done it before so I don't even know where to begin. I've heard they come by and pack up the game for you, but even if that's the case I'm not so sure they'd appreciate my 2nd floor apartment + stairs, or if that's extra in the cost.

On a side note.. Bump, again-- uploaded a couple of videos of 24 in action.

Links:

#29 9 years ago

Anyone coming to Florida for FPF with room, I can help with gas. Always wanted one

Curly

#30 9 years ago

I would be interested in the Jokerz, if the deal falls through.

Thanks!

#31 9 years ago

Dropped Eight Ball by $50. $750.

Going ahead and trying the shipping thing. On that note, 24 is most likely sold, just waiting for the check in the mail (should be here by Wed).

Quoted from FlipperFix:

I would be interested in the Jokerz, if the deal falls through.
    Thanks!

It is available once again. A friend had shown serious interest in it but he is dragging his feet pretty hard. The game is pretty much back up for sale to the first person that can pay in full.

#32 9 years ago

Didn't think I'd actually get to this point this quickly, but--

24 - effectively sold; full payment received and deposited, it's just a matter of having the moving company pick up the machine.

Jokerz - Payment is being mailed to me. Consider it pending/sold at the moment.

Eight Ball - An original buyer of Jokerz decided to move his deposit to EB instead, pending rest of payment this Sunday so consider it sold as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-eight-ball-stern-rbion-stern-24-williams-jokerz-in-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.