New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 93349)

FS Bad Girls by Got located in York PA

By fatality83

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BeaverBrewing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I have a Bad Girls pinball listed for sale for $600. Works 100%. Has a charging capacitor installed. Board did have prior battery acid damage but was professionally repaired by a local tech. Also the sound board was repaired by Chris Hibler after I screwed it up lifting several traces. The sound board isn't the prettiest but it still works great. Playfield mylar was removed and there is some paint issues down where the mylar was at. Displays work good. $600 for this game. Also considering trades for other pinballs and or a small utility trailer. Sorry I am having a hard time posting pictures for some reason. I can text you as many pictures as you like though. Game is located in York PA 17404

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside