Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rudy67
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

There is no game it was sold months ago.

#52 6 years ago

This has to be the stoopidest thread resurrection evar...

#53 6 years ago

3300 that's a great price, someone is going to get a great deal. Can't wait to hear how this turns out

#54 6 years ago

wel

Quoted from cmproductions:To each his own but you're seriously selling an amazing game for super cheap! I say boo! No doubt Metallica will be a great pin, but at least sell the game for what's its worth. Perhaps the game is just too challenging for you. I know my wife has a tough time on Avengers but that's why I love the game so much. It actually forces you to be a better player.
I see big time regret in your future

Welcome to pinside, where you can get yakked at for trying to sell a pin for too low. Damned if ya don't, damned if ya do.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

wel

Welcome to pinside, where you can get yakked at for trying to sell a pin for too low. Damned if ya don't, damned if ya do.

I think he was upset because he cant sell his HUO for $1000.00 more the a Nib cost when the Nib is still available. Those poeople who price their home use only's more or the same as Nib kill me.

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from garman411:

I think he was upset because he cant sell his HUO for $1000.00 more the a Nib cost when the Nib is still available. Those poeople who price their home use only's more or the same as Nib kill me.

What kills me more is a market where someone can reserve a game with no real commitment, buy it for MSRP, then flip it for 20% more based on some hype and people will actually buy it. People complain about Stern price increases - thats why folks. The profit money off NIB games should be going to Stern and no one else. If it is, then its out of whack. There is no way "some pinguy" should make 20% profit with no risk. Power to the guys that have - my only point in all of this is its not sustainable. If flippers consistently are making 20% of Stern's msrp then they'll simply raise their price. Completely agree that if things were correct, then these should be depreciating assets and HUO should not go for as much as NIB.......assuming a complete history of the NIB is known and would also say this only applies to recent runs in the last couple years. Any NIB thats been sitting around for a couple years is a gamble IMO. Actual condition in the box could have deteriorated considerably over that of a HUO where what you see is what your getting.

#57 6 years ago

question! why are we still commenting?!? is it possible to close this thread via moderator only or does the OP have to request it first.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

What kills me more is a market where someone can reserve a game with no real commitment, buy it for MSRP, then flip it for 20% more based on some hype and people will actually buy it. People complain about Stern price increases - thats why folks. The profit money off NIB games should be going to Stern and no one else. If it is, then its out of whack. There is no way "some pinguy" should make 20% profit with no risk. Power to the guys that have - my only point in all of this is its not sustainable. If flippers consistently are making 20% of Stern's msrp then they'll simply raise their price. Completely agree that if things were correct, then these should be depreciating assets and HUO should not go for as much as NIB.......assuming a complete history of the NIB is known and would also say this only applies to recent runs in the last couple years. Any NIB thats been sitting around for a couple years is a gamble IMO. Actual condition in the box could have deteriorated considerably over that of a HUO where what you see is what your getting.

Agree with you in theory. But reality doesn't agree. Doesn't matter what Stern's prices are. If they sell limited quantities of anything and people buy them..well, it's the basic supply/demand. Stern can raise their prices as much as they want to, and it will still happen. Reality folks.

Yea, it sucks, but it's also something taken with a grain of salt since our hobby is now one mostly of collectors and not operators.

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

question! why are we still commenting?!? is it possible to close this thread via moderator only or does the OP have to request it first.

You can just stop clicking on it.

#60 6 years ago

must stop...must stop...nooooooooooooooooo!

#61 6 years ago

Is this still available? And would you ship it?

#62 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure it is.

#63 6 years ago

$3200 shipped to my door?

#64 6 years ago

Wish I was closer!

And had a time machine.

#65 6 years ago

Wish I was closer!
And had a Time Machine.

I will buy this game if you protect me from the Morlocks as we start our magical journey back in time when this was for sale like 2 months ago.

images.jpg

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Wish I was closer!
And had a Time Machine.

For this failure Loki will suffer.

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

3300 that's a great price, someone is going to get a great deal. Can't wait to hear how this turns out

#68 6 years ago

Man..you guys had me going...

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside