• 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rudy67
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

FS: Avengers Pro HUO $3,300. Wanting to open up space next to ACDC Pro for Metallica Pro. Only played by myself and wife. Never moved. No mods, other than several LEDs. Excellent condition. Probably around 600 plays. Northwest Arkansas.

#2 11 years ago

Damn, great price. If I liked Avengers, I buy it in a minute.

Should sell quickly...

#3 11 years ago

Pm sent

#4 11 years ago

To each his own but you're seriously selling an amazing game for super cheap! I say boo! No doubt Metallica will be a great pin, but at least sell the game for what's its worth. Perhaps the game is just too challenging for you. I know my wife has a tough time on avengers but that's why I love the game so much. It actually forces you to be a better player.

I see big time regret in your future

#5 11 years ago

Man, I wish you were coming to Allentown as it would be sold to me.

#6 11 years ago

You can't get a huo rbion for this! Fire sale!!

#7 11 years ago

I've got no fun money at the moment, but someone is about to score.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

To each his own but you're seriously selling an amazing game for super cheap! I say boo! No doubt Metallica will be a great pin, but at least sell the game for what's its worth. Perhaps the game is just too challenging for you. I know my wife has a tough time on Avengers but that's why I love the game so much. It actually forces you to be a better player.
I see big time regret in your future

No I really like the Avengers Pinball. But the wife loves Metallica (the band). And you have to admit it would look good sitting nest to an ACDC machine, the music of both bands rocking at same time. I don't live near any major city, otherwise my bottom price would be $3,550. I am not shipping. I think it is only fair to compensate for travel expenses (gas). I probably will be sorry but that's my problem.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Man, I wish you were coming to Allentown as it would be sold to me.

If he was you would probably have some competition.

#10 11 years ago

PM sent

#11 11 years ago

Wow, great price! Should go quick.

#12 11 years ago

Good price.

#13 11 years ago

killer price did somebody snag this yet

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

If I liked Avengers, I buy it in a minute.

LEARN to like Avengers at this price.

#16 11 years ago

very nice deal. I wish I didn't blow my wad recently on another NIB.

#17 11 years ago

Someone buy this thing. I have mine on the Marketplace for $4k with LED's and some toys on it.

Great price on what I think is a great game. Good luck on your sale.

#18 11 years ago

If he will ship it, it's gone.

#19 11 years ago

I think the price is fair. This title has gone down a bit ( which happens to new pins) - a new one is not much more. As I always say the market is the true deciding factor. It will sell for what it sell for.

Good luck with Metallica the pro art looks great.

#20 11 years ago

With prices the way that they are, it doesn't get any better than this!

Good luck on the sale!

#21 11 years ago

A message to John (K.C.), Khabbi, and 1967 Firebird (Mo.). I will probably get back with one or all of you by Monday afternoon. An interested party is driving here tomorrow but wife is apparently against buying. To the other people that sent e-mails - I will not take less than what is listed and I will not ship.

#22 11 years ago

Great price.

#23 11 years ago

Great price, several hundred under market but that's what it takes to get rid of shit quick

Life is short, sell what you don't want & buy what you do.

I'm jealous of your Metallica Pro, can't wait to order one myself later this year

#24 11 years ago

$2,500 by Christmas.

#25 11 years ago

Hell, even X-men Pro's sell for more than this!!

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Hell, even X-men Pro's sell for more than this!!

Probably because they look nicer and play better then the LE.

#27 11 years ago

Man, so many for sale threads up the past few days. I think this is a great price on a challenging game.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

A message to John (K.C.), Khabbi, and 1967 Firebird (Mo.). I will probably get back with one or all of you by Monday afternoon. An interested party is driving here tomorrow but wife is apparently against buying. To the other people that sent e-mails - I will not take less than what is listed and I will not ship.

If possible, could the three people listed above, plus "Rush1169", please provide me with your e-mail address. Thanks.

#29 11 years ago

Man, great deal. I really like The Avengers

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

If possible, could the three people listed above, plus "Rush1169", please provide me with your e-mail address. Thanks.

You may want to see if you can get this thing consigned down in Florida because there are a ton of folks down this way that would snatch it up in a heartbeat.

#31 11 years ago

I think that the "will not ship " is limiting the scope of the buying market. There is always NAVL.

#32 11 years ago

"NAVL" doesnt ship pins n games anymore, its a new company. same girls...new company.

#33 11 years ago

you guys debating in his for sale thread are missing the fact he states he has factored in the no shipping into his price. If he was shipping it would cost you more to buy it.

#34 11 years ago

If someone doesnt buy this soon I may be forced to take a road trip!

#35 11 years ago

I guess a HUO Avengers pro is only worth 3,300.

#36 11 years ago

I wish I could find an x-men Pro for this price..

#37 11 years ago

If you are still interested I need your e-mail address.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

NO...that's what HE'S selling for...

#39 11 years ago

"I guess a HUO Avengers pro is only worth 3,300"

why would u say that, is the seller the "price maker bar setter"? lol
thats just funny...
any value of anything (and PINS) pends LOCATION first, timing, supply and demand, and if can be shipped or not.
i could sell one for $2500 today, and if it sells it doesnt mean thats the "value".

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Which is $3,300 more than your listed collection on Pinside. C'mon bro...list your games then make comments.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Which is $3,300 more than your listed collection on Pinside. C'mon bro...list your games then make comments.

Mmmmmmmmm. I'll do what I want. I could own NO games and make comments. Wait...you own Avengers but LE right?

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

"I guess a HUO Avengers pro is only worth 3,300"
why would u say that, is the seller the "price maker bar setter"? lolthats just funny...any value of anything (and PINS) pends LOCATION first, timing, supply and demand, and if can be shipped or not.i could sell one for $2500 today, and if it sells it doesnt mean thats the "value".

I don't know about that. A couple years back, an AFM sold on EBAY for 8k and pretty much every AFM owner became convinced that was the new going rate.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

NO...that's what HE'S selling for...

Well if HE sells it for that......kind of starts to bring the market value down right? That means savy buyers might wait until other Avenger pro's start there as well.

#44 11 years ago

Where is the seller located? Is a great price. I would buy if I could drive there in 8 hours to pick up, its that good of a purchase.

#45 11 years ago

Very great price

1 month later
#47 10 years ago

Hey guys! I want to buy Avenger Pro Pinball Machine. Can you please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

#48 10 years ago

I've never played the Pro, but Avengers is a phenomenally misunderstood, under-appreciated pin. It's so much fun. It's totally addictive and its a beautiful game. I heartily endorse this game and this is simply an outstanding price. Priced to move, which you gotta appreciate. Hats off to the seller for offering this game up at this price. And congratulations to the buyer. Thrpers never Beene better time to purchase undervalued - or overvalued for that matter! - pins. This is the former.

#49 10 years ago

The game was sold a long time ago.

#50 10 years ago

where is the game located?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avengers-pro-3300-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.