image.jpgimage.jpg
image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg
image-528.jpgimage-528.jpg
image-916.jpgimage-916.jpg
image-894.jpgimage-894.jpg
image-932.jpgimage-932.jpg
image-314.jpgimage-314.jpg

#2 9 years ago

this also seems like a really good deal. TF LE for $4500 and now this for $4000. Fantastic deals for someone.

#3 9 years ago

What does the LE have that the premiums didn't? Just the powder coated rails and mirrored backglass?

#5 9 years ago

This is the rarest of the avengers. Looks pretty good too. Better than blue and hulk.

#6 9 years ago

Yes LoOks Great ! Too bad its not Family Guy i been lOoking for one and Albany new York is not to far

GLWS

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Yes LoOks Great ! Too bad its not Family Guy i been lOoking for one and Albany new York is not to far
GLWS

I actually just picked up a Family Guy, unfortunately its too enjoyable to let it go though. Even my girlfriend plays it all the time now.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Looks pretty good too. Better than blue and hulk.

I was in that same camp not long ago wanting the premium over the two LE's but, after seeing the blue in person with the mirrored BG, it was hard to say no.
Still, for $4 effin' K?
Damn that's a fine deal!
If you had only wanted to sell it a couple of months ago ff6735, I would've been your huckleberry!

Bump.

#9 9 years ago

The unicorn has been spotted. You know there are still a lot of people whom don't believe the premium ever made it to production.

I think you may be leaveing some money on the table but the whole not shipping probably desires a bit of a lower price. Also, nothing wrong with just giving a good deal too

Good luck with your sale. Sounds like someone is going to be pretty happy soon.

#10 9 years ago

Can't see this lasting long. I would buy it if I was closer.

#11 9 years ago

Crazy price , I would be all over this if I did not own a LE . Why is this still available

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I actually just picked up a Family Guy, unfortunately its too enjoyable to let it go though. Even my girlfriend plays it all the time now.

Please PM me if ever you sell FG

#13 9 years ago

And please PM me if you move to Salt Lake and are holding to your 'no shipping' policy

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Please PM me if ever you sell FG

Will do but thinking FG is gonna be around for a while.

Quoted from Don1:

And please PM me if you move to Salt Lake and are holding to your 'no shipping' policy

You and several others have expressed interest in having it shipped but honestly I'd prefer to do a local sale first, but will take it under consideration should a local deal not pan out.

Thanks for the interest though.

#15 9 years ago

This is one of the best priced games I've ever seen on this site. Fun game to boot. Good luck!

#17 9 years ago

Whoa! It exists! I wonder if it was the one made for the flyer. Buyer, any history?

And yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Avengers, and I'm tempted by this.

#18 9 years ago

Any chance you would drive it to VT to deliver? I don't have a truck at the moment..

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Any chance you would drive it to VT to deliver? I don't have a truck at the moment..

If you really want this game, you should rent a van or minivan for $80 or whatever and make it happen.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Whoa! It exists! I wonder if it was the one made for the flyer. Buyer, any history?

Bought from the original owner, never routed, playfield is excellent, no broken plastics, but has a few scrapes on the side decals of the backbox and two 1" spots on the left side of the cab that the decal is missing. Game plays fantastic and looks great.

Game was bought at a good price, no need to extort the next buyer. Just needs another home, I will actually miss this game but look forward to a couple other titles coming in.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Sure they exist, you can still buy one on Amazon.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Can't see this lasting long. I would buy it if I was closer.

same

#23 9 years ago

Sold pending pick up. Thanks to all who inquired.

1 month later
#24 9 years ago

Game back on the market, buyer has gone silent.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

The buyer was a jackass.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The buyer was a jackass.

No no, buyer seems like a good guy, never met him tho. Frequent pinsider and seems to have a good rep. Communication is the key to it all and we have none right now.

#27 9 years ago

Sold
Great local pinsider

#28 9 years ago

Big thanks to ff6735, great seller and a great guy.

#29 9 years ago

Congrats, that was a great deal!

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

did he pull the old "I'll take it!!!!", then when it came time to actually buy it, make up a story about something happening that required him to spend the money that he would have bought the pinball with? I've had that happen about 3X in the last 6 months.

I will be prefacing all of my pinball sale ads with a warning that something will go wrong around their house or their car will fail between the time they commit and actually coming over to pick the game up.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

did he pull the old "I'll take it!!!!", then when it came time to actually buy it, make up a story about something happening that required him to spend the money that he would have bought the pinball with? I've had that happen about 3X in the last 6 months.
I will be prefacing all of my pinball sale ads with a warning that something will go wrong around their house or their car will fail between the time they commit and actually coming over to pick the game up.

Nope original buyer finally made contact. Had some work and scheduling issues that came up. I had to go off of first come first served. No hard feelings on either side though. All has worked out. The buyer who got it today will give it a great new home, real nice guy who will be over again.

It's never sold until it's picked up. Sometimes life gets in the way, it's happened to me before where I've had to back out due to unexpected large expenses. Stuff happens, in the end the game still sold and buyer is happy and so am I, that's all that really matters to me.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from paulmg01:

Big thanks to ff6735, great seller and a great guy.

Paul do you know your profile says NE (Nebraska) not NY?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avengers-premium-albany-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.