(Topic ID: 77738)

FS Avengers LE w/ several mods in Western, NC (SOLD)

By cscmtp

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cscmtp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thread_direction.gif
Avengers-Head-Knockers-01.jpg
P1040407.JPG
P1040404.JPG
P1040399.JPG
P1040400.JPG
P1040395.JPG
P1040387.JPG
P1040389.JPG
P1040394.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago

Bump.
Shaker is stock, btw.

#18 5 years ago

Just got to Battle for Earth again last night. Came close to finishing. That's a long game and when I was done, once again I felt like "I should just sell this now". Then I wake up in the morning and its the pin I want to play. This is a pattern with this game. 13 months, over a thousand plays (some of them long games), lots of issues that crop up and need to be fixed, and still my favorite game in a collection that also features ACDC prem and IM.

I guess I really love this game. I think more people should spend time with this game and see for themselves. I simply do not accept the argument that "I've played this game 100 times and just hate it". I call total BS on that. If you've played it 100 time and hate it, then you just can't hit the shots. Maybe it's because the game isn't dialed in. Maybe it's because you suck. . Probably both.

I've run games like CSI and TFLE through the collection to check them out. I don't regret owning either. Both cool games in their own right that get a lot of negativity in the arena of public opinion (as if that's the opinion we should trust). AVLE is on a different plane than these games. AVLE is as interesting (shot layout and rules) as any recent Stern. Wake up people!

GLWS.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One thing I've noticed with my non-pin friends ....women REALLY like Avengers LE! Maybe cuz Hulk is such a beefcake, I dunno

Hmm, women really seem to like me too. Must be some correlation.

3 weeks later
#43 5 years ago

Keep it. Settle in. Enjoy the ride.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside