(Topic ID: 77738)

FS Avengers LE w/ several mods in Western, NC (SOLD)

By cscmtp

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cscmtp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thread_direction.gif
Avengers-Head-Knockers-01.jpg
P1040407.JPG
P1040404.JPG
P1040399.JPG
P1040400.JPG
P1040395.JPG
P1040387.JPG
P1040389.JPG
P1040394.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

Great post Family Arcade I am still laughing.

Thanks for making my morning. I love the quote "maybe you suck"....that is an all time CLASSIC and so true as I don't try to evaluate games because I know I stink at pinball....that is probably why I don't hate any game because truly I am not good enough to understand the difference but "at least I know it". As they say "knowing your weaknesses in life is more important then knowing your strenghs"...that is so true and some people don't know they SUCK AT PINBALL and if you truly can't make the shots (which I know I can't at least not regularly enough to ever beat a game and get the full effect) how can you truly evaluate a game properly....why I never have tried to.

Your post was truly an honest assessment but I guess it is like "evaluating ones own looks".....does anyone think they are not good looking....or does anyone think they are not smart (well I have run across a few people that finally admit that...LOL !!!).

Thanks for making me laugh !!!

#24 5 years ago

Seems I always bring my best D game everytime I play pinball (an A game is not in my DNA).......don't even know why I bought an IM (I love it by the way) because most like it because you can play a game in 5 minutes. Well, it only takes me 5 minutes to play SM on a good game so I can play a game of IM during the commericals of Two and a half men.....that is the great thing of being a rotten pinball player.....I can play a game on all 10 of my pins during the halftime of next weekends Super Bowl and still have plenty of time to grab a sandwich and beer before the kick-off for the 3rd quarter....not many on here can do that !!!! I played 4 games of MET PRO last night in less then 10 minutes.....how bad is that !!!

#34 5 years ago

This isn't a bad price.....if this was a HULK LE I would be starting to get "very interested" if you were local. IMHO, it beats buying a NIB for much more plus you have extras and probably "dialed it in". This should get offers very close to your price.....I would buy a HULK LE with extras before I would buy an AC/DC premium with no extras since they are actually asking more for most of the AC/DC premiums.....HULK LE had a much higher original price and the extras really make it a value in the mid $5's.

GOOD LUCK WITH SALE......which it was the "green machine" and you lived close !!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside