You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Great Game

#52 11 years ago

Like new...

#53 11 years ago

pic

DSC_0006.JPGDSC_0006.JPG

#54 11 years ago

One last question...sorry, I am just so amazed at people on here.

I see X-MEN LE's and AVENGERS LE's advertised with LOW PLAYS (100 or 200) and think to myself "such a great game but the guy only played it 100 games"...that "really adds up".

Don't any of you use "common sense" and "figure it out". That makes NO SENSE. I played my one players condition Taxi about 100-200 plays the last few weeks since it was new and fun.

People either have played them and think "not for me" and that is alright but lets not call it a great game. Also, what were they doing buying them in the first place. Again, it was SPECULATION and NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.....just everyone stop "sugar coating it" and lets all be BIG BOYS and call it what it is in A LOT OF CASES. So when people don't like the LE's and go to sell them and they end up not being as popular take the BIG LOSS (which everyone likes the BIG GAINS...ask the BIBLE and Tron Pro LE owners) and move on. That was the RISK YOU TOOK.....

Everyone on here defends these games as great deals because of what people paid....well then EVERYONE NEEDS TO BASH every perspective TRON LE BUYER and BIBLE BUYER as they are having to pay THOUSANDS over what the person selling the game paid.....so they must be IDIOTS to pay that much over....again, it works both ways what SOMEONE PAYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARKET and everyone KNOWS THAT and if this HULK LE was such a great buy at $6,250 it would be GONE....period.

I never see one good deal stay long.....too many smart people on PINSIDE....sorry, but that is the facts.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

You know and I do enjoy the "back and forth". However, in my few months on this site I see BARGAINS SCOOPED UP IN A NY MINUTE.
People on here KNOW VALUE so lets all get real. Nobody owning Hulk LE's or X-MEN LE's want to face the reality of VALUE TODAY. Sure, in 2 years or more (or less) they could go the IM road but as of TODAY they have not. Everyone loves buying the WINNERS (TRON LE for example) but sometimes games decrease and X-MEN LE has and so has Avengers LE. From a "flipper standpoint" (and a lot of people buy these to make money...it is just the way it is) both Avengers LE and WOLVERINE LE have been MONEY LOSERS....I laugh and think "they have been out less then a year" so all these people selling them and telling everyone else they are worth over $6K are just fooling themselves.
If they were everytime a For Sale for a X-MEN LE went up over $6K it would be GONE IN A DAY OR TWO....they sit....the HULK LE is having the same issue. It is a $5.5K game....BASH ME but if I am wrong this would have gotten more interest. What someone PAYS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING......is anyone going to sell you their TRON LE for what THEY PAID.....everyone loves the one way street. I LOVE IT and WE ALL DO....however, the Avengers AND X-MEN from a "speculative standpoint" were LOSERS so if someone wants to get rid of them they take the $1K or more loss (like many have done) and move on....that is the way "this game works"....
Same thing might happen to METALLICA LE and in my opinion it will. JUST MY OPINION but if anyone is buying it for the RIGHT REASONS to enjoy and play it for many years just like a NEW CAR they will not care....however, half the people are buying it to either sell it or play it and sell it and make money....so that is why I hope it drops big in value.....this is out of control in my opinion.
Bash me on being a hypocrit because most people know I bought 3 NIB AC/DC premiums and 3 NIB TRON PROS but value has been established in my opinion and they were bought to trade (already traded one of them) and AFTER MARKET IS ESTABLISHED....nobody knows what a METALLICA LE will go for so even I would not buy it as TRADE BAIT it is pure speculation....everyone might HATE THE GAME PLAY (like Rolling Stones) so I prefer to wait until the game is out and people have played it and I don't consider that PURE SPECULATION like people have done with so many of these games.....I know the value of an AC/DC premium and Tron Pro and see little risk of the NIB's decreasing over the short term as I use them to trade for pins I want.
Hulk LE is a sub $6K pin in my opinion or will be shortly....that is just the facts....everyone uses IM as the "proxy".....hey, not every machine is a MM or MB.....buying the X-MEN LE and Avengers LE was a bad purchase unless someone was keeping it to ENJOY FOR YEARS...so take your loss (which truly should be over $1K and move on).....that is the way this hobby works if people want to buy these LE's....you will WIN SOME and LOSE SOME and nobody is liking the LOSSES.

So you've been here for a few months, you're an expert on all used games' values, claim your opinions are facts, and are somehow insinuating I'm a flipper and should take my loss because "that's how the game works" according to your expert opinion???

Oh, and some guy you know likes TRON pro better. Cool. Oh, and you have 3 to flip???

Thank you for your great service to this hobby and for sharing your valuable and insightful knowledge. Now please go "help" others on their threads.

Joe

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I see X-MEN LE's and Avengers LE's advertised with LOW PLAYS (100 or 200) and think to myself "such a great game but the guy only played it 100 games"...that "really adds up".

Don't any of you use "common sense" and "figure it out". That makes NO SENSE. I played my one players condition Taxi about 100-200 plays the last few weeks since it was new and fun.

Totally agree here. Me and another pinside buddy picked up a BSD in Houston for another friend of ours and went and set it up Friday. We (the three of us) put over 250 games on it Friday night (and into the early morning hours on Saturday). How someone could have a game for six months and only play it 100 times or so always makes me chuckle.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Totally agree here. Me and another pinside buddy picked up a BSD in Houston for another friend of ours and went and set it up Friday. We (the three of us) put over 250 games on it Friday night (and into the early morning hours on Saturday). How someone could have a game for six months and only play it 100 times or so always makes me chuckle.

Are you guys talking about my game or games in general? My game has a few hundred plays like I mentioned. I'm not sure of the exact count as I updated the code and lost the original audits.

250 plays in one night? Damn, you guys must suck

#58 11 years ago

@joe...

well, he claims in another thread to have gone from zero to fifteen games since february... obviously, he thinks having a buying frenzy of his own classifies him as an "expert"...

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

For sale is my HUO Avengers LE Hulk edition, #49 of 250. I am the original owner, pet-free, smoke-free home. Game is like new with a few hundred plays and the latest code. Only "mods" are green flipper rubber and custom free play cards.
Price: $6,250
Thanks,
Joe

Does anyone remember what this post was all about? Look above and if your a possible buyer contact Joe. If not move on! Joe is a great guy to deal with. I have dealt with him many times. Nice and easy...

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Are you guys talking about my game or games in general? My game has a few hundred plays like I mentioned. I'm not sure of the exact count as I updated the code and lost the original audits.

Well, you own 61 games, so you are entitled to play each of them a little bit less

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

again, it works both ways what SOMEONE PAYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARKET and everyone KNOWS THAT and if this HULK LE was such a great buy at $6,250 it would be GONE....period.

I never see one good deal stay long.....too many smart people on PINSIDE....sorry, but that is the facts.

That's true, like a pack of vultures waiting to pounce on great deals, pinsiders!

That said, people on here know that a few NIB's went for 5995 on the Hulk LE and thus maybe think that is the new bar.....well, if I wanted this one, and it looks great, I love the green and like Avengers a whole lot better than Xmen (sorry Xmen guys) I wouldn't have any hesitation jumping on this at all or paying a few hundred extra, not worth the time or hassle to wait....

I'm just guessing that like myself, who has a lot of other undelivered pins in the queue , other people have the same issues and unlike Metallica, most everyone that wanted one got one from the beginning....

GLWTS!

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Think your thread has officially been hijacked!

#63 11 years ago

Cab...

DSC_0007.JPGDSC_0007.JPG

#64 11 years ago

Nobody ever gets the point. Forget it.....if it sells this week $6,250 is a GOOD PRICE if not the people have spoken.

I just laugh as most PINSIDERS are VERY INTELLIGENT and know value. If this went up for $5K someone would pick it up in a second...why ??? Because they know it is below fair value.

Why can't people just admit so much SPECULATION is going on and I AM FINE WITH THAT....lets just all admit that these PINS are being treated like STOCKS and people are BETTING ON POPULARITY OF THEM was my point.

X-MEN and AVENGERS were bad stocks....so price paid means nothing. TRON LE and BIBLE were great stocks so price paid means nothing.

My only other point was NOBODY (or should I say few people) sell pins with a few plays if they truly think it is a GREAT PIN or if they think it will be worth A LOT MORE down the road....some will because some just have so much money they don't care (and that is fine) but most that are doing it either didn't like the pin OR they got caught and bought it to make money and see it going down so they want to buy another LE that might go up.....again, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT I just would love the PINSIDERS to admit THIS IS HAPPENING AND STOP FEELING SORRY for the ones selling and LOSING MONEY.....or at least then get Mad at the ones selling TRON LES for $3K more then they paid for them....

Personally, I don't care I am just amazed at the mentality from so many intelligent people who don't want to call the METALLICA LE purchases what they are in MOST CASES....PURE SPECULATION and if I am wrong you will not see half of them up for sale in less then a year after they were bought....so personally, I hope they drop 50% in value so the people that truly want the LE games to KEEP can get them next time. So all bash me for this but YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO BE HOBBYISTS and so many have just used this HOBBY TO MAKE MONEY...which is ALRIGHT but if they LOSE just "suck it up" and everyone needs to stop falling back on "this is what I paid"....we all KNOW THAT MEANS SO LITTLE IN THIS HOBBY !!!

#65 11 years ago

Coindoor...

DSC_0008.JPGDSC_0008.JPG

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

what SOMEONE PAYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARKET and everyone KNOWS THAT

Confused, how is the market determined then? Just curious your take on it

I will add, even games priced well have slowed down some, everyone is blowing their load on new games it seems. I think the expectation that games have to sell in 3-5 days is somewhat unrealistic. It can take a couple weeks, just like selling a car, it's a lot of money, have to sell something to buy.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Nobody ever gets the point. Forget it.....if it sells this week $6,250 is a GOOD PRICE if not the people have spoken.
I just laugh as most PINSIDERS are VERY INTELLIGENT and know value. If this went up for $5K someone would pick it up in a second...why ??? Because they know it is below fair value.
Why can't people just admit so much SPECULATION is going on and I AM FINE WITH THAT....lets just all admit that these PINS are being treated like STOCKS and people are BETTING ON POPULARITY OF THEM was my point.
X-MEN and Avengers were bad stocks....so price paid means nothing. TRON LE and BIBLE were great stocks so price paid means nothing.
My only other point was NOBODY (or should I say few people) sell pins with a few plays if they truly think it is a GREAT PIN or if they think it will be worth A LOT MORE down the road....some will because some just have so much money they don't care (and that is fine) but most that are doing it either didn't like the pin OR they got caught and bought it to make money and see it going down so they want to buy another LE that might go up.....again, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT I just would love the PINSIDERS to admit THIS IS HAPPENING AND STOP FEELING SORRY for the ones selling and LOSING MONEY.....or at least then get Mad at the ones selling TRON LES for $3K more then they paid for them....
Personally, I don't care I am just amazed at the mentality from so many intelligent people who don't want to call the METALLICA LE purchases what they are in MOST CASES....PURE SPECULATION and if I am wrong you will not see half of them up for sale in less then a year after they were bought....so personally, I hope they drop 50% in value so the people that truly want the LE games to KEEP can get them next time. So all bash me for this but YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO BE HOBBYISTS and so many have just used this HOBBY TO MAKE MONEY...which is ALRIGHT but if they LOSE just "suck it up" and everyone needs to stop falling back on "this is what I paid"....we all KNOW THAT MEANS SO LITTLE IN THIS HOBBY !!!

Dude, please post your opinions in your own thread. I AM a hobbyist, unlike you who claim to have bought a bunch of pins NIB for "trade bait". And please stop putting words in my mouth. I've never said what you're saying here so you are mis-representing me. Stop.

I buy most new games that come out to PLAY THEM. Some I keep, some I eventually sell off. Win on some, lose on most, but this isn't my job it's my HOBBY.

#68 11 years ago

Any trade titles you are looking for?

Mk

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Any trade titles you are looking for?
Mk

Thanks Shlock....I mentioned previously, before all the thread hijacking, that I'd be interested in trades involving Stern Iron Man, or classic solid state games (1979-1981) by Stern, Bally, or Williams in excellent condition. But pm me if you have something else in mind.

Thanks,
Joe

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Games in general. LOL @ the 250. We were playing 3 or 4 player games all night. So I count each players as a game. 75 or so games times three players and played for about ten hours. Was a blast. I could barely stand up yesterday. BSD is a pretty brutal game with short ball times.

#71 11 years ago

Dude you know what would be awesome? If you put the Hulk next to the CV. Then, have like 12 beers and try and figure out which is which.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

X-MEN and Avengers were bad stocks....so price paid means nothing. TRON LE and BIBLE were great stocks so price paid means nothing.

I actually agree with a good portion of what you say here (but not all of it), but more to the point: I think this type of stuff should be posted in another thread, not here in a FS thread.

You aren't even specifically discussing the value of this particular pin in this lengthy post. Time to move along, and take this up in one of the thousands of price threads out there.

#73 11 years ago

Sorry, Joe.....unfortunately, the LE speculation as everyone should see with Metallica is truly getting bad and it is obvious to me (even being new) this is going to hurt the hobby.

Pinball machines have become like the STOCK MARKET and that is alright as long as people start to realize this. Who knows maybe I buy 10 Star Trek LE's and "take a shot" but at least I know it is speculation and I can lose $2K or more if the game stinks.

Good luck to you and it was just some comments that I found to be interesting from others and didn't mean to imply you bought it to make money (but most are was my point so when they lose so be it). The people that say "hey, only 100 plays" (which was not you) also make me laugh was my other point.

I just wish the people on this thread would just see what is going on and truly not condone it as well as I see so many members (will keep them nameless) that flip machines on here and everyone is fine with it and so am I but I see this HOBBY for what it is becoming and so should you and so many others....there are as many people in it to make money as there are that enjoy just playing the games....I didn't think that was what PINSIDE was about and probably not why it was started but now it is so accepted.

Nothing wrong with making money this is the USA.....people just need to understand they can lose it as well....these are now viewed as INVESTMENTS in my opinion more then TOYS....and that is fine as long as we all understand that but so many people are in DENIAL.

Good luck to you and my sincere apologies and the market will determine fair price as it always does....I watch the threads to help me determine value for when I buy just sometimes I can't control myself based on the comments I see. So many people upset they didn't get a Metallica LE just amazes me still....they saw it as "easy money" in my opinion and that is the only reason most of them got upset so we need it to drop 50% and take some of the "air out of the balloon" in my opinion.

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I see X-MEN LE's and Avengers LE's advertised with LOW PLAYS (100 or 200) and think to myself "such a great game but the guy only played it 100 games"...that "really adds up".
People either have played them and think "not for me" and that is alright but lets not call it a great game. Also, what were they doing buying them in the first place. Again, it was SPECULATION and NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.....just everyone stop "sugar coating it" and lets all be BIG BOYS and call it what it is in A LOT OF CASES. So when people don't like the LE's and go to sell them and they end up not being as popular take the BIG LOSS (which everyone likes the BIG GAINS...ask the BIBLE and Tron Pro LE owners) and move on. That was the RISK YOU TOOK.....
Everyone on here defends these games as great deals because of what people paid....well then EVERYONE NEEDS TO BASH every perspective TRON LE BUYER and BIBLE BUYER as they are having to pay THOUSANDS over what the person selling the game paid.....so they must be IDIOTS to pay that much over....again, it works both ways what SOMEONE PAYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARKET and everyone KNOWS THAT and if this HULK LE was such a great buy at $6,250 it would be GONE....period.

Quoted from houseofpin:

One last question...sorry

I there a question here? Or just projectile vomiting of personal opinion
You are behaving like the guy that says "let me be honest" right before you sport some serial, chronic regurgitation of lies... nice.

#75 11 years ago

IM DONE....again sorry. Just so many intelligent people on here and I have to believe the true HOBBYISTS can't all be happy with what is happening. This HOBBY is being invaded by a lot of the wrong types of people (just concerned with making money and not playing the pins) and that is going to greatly hurt is in my opinion.

NO MORE POSTS.....GOOD LUCK TO JOE !!! I owe him like 10 beers for messing up his post !!!

Hopefully, Metallica LE drops 50% and the true people who bought it to play it aren't going to care nearly as much as the people who just bought it to make money so ALL THE TRUE HOBBYISTS should be rooting for that or otherwise the same thing will happen with Star Trek and all the LE's and that is not good for the hobby !!

#76 11 years ago

The reason my XM LE had only 150 plays was that the code sucked. I lost interest, even with latest code update. Lost over $1000 selling it but no point keeping it if I didn't like it. Didn't buy to speculate. Stern dropped the ball by taking so long with the code. With prices going up and up, doubt if I would pre-order again.

#77 11 years ago

One more

DSC_0011.JPGDSC_0011.JPG

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The reason my XM LE had only 150 plays was that the code sucked. I lost interest, even with latest code update.

That's the disconnect among loyal X-Men owners. Doesn't matter what the code does, the game isn't great. I finally figured out why. When they put the spinner magnet and huge Wolverine figure within two inches of each other it entirely ruined lining up any shots in multi-ball.

#79 11 years ago

A good player sees that as a challenge. It can be done often, and the new code is bringing this game right up to where it should have been when new. And there is not a premium version being made, so you need an LE to get the spinning disk etc.

#80 11 years ago

Asking price is now $6,000.

Thanks,
Joe

#81 11 years ago

Fun game, great price -- best of luck Joe.

#82 11 years ago

Wow man these people are giving away such a great game at this price

#83 11 years ago

I gotta think with 61 games there are at least 5 you could sell to get TAV style cash...and that can't hold a candle to TAV. What's the hurry? You may not even have discovered the game's charms yet. One of which are the shots. A good machine has you thinking about the shots and how good they feel to make. That makes you look forward to making those very shots. I've come across few machines that have that quality as much as Avengers.

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

There are many of us that have collected all of the " super hero " pins and don't plan selling them. Some I over paid, some under paid. Every one of the pins I paid a price that was fair to both parties.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I gotta think with 61 games there are at least 5 you could sell to get TAV style cash...and that can't hold a candle to TAV. What's the hurry? You may not even have discovered the game's charms yet. One of which are the shots. A good machine has you thinking about the shots and how good they feel to make. That makes you look forward to making those very shots. I've come across few machines that have that quality as much as Avengers.

Thanks for the bump! Actually I HAVE discovered the game's charms and challenges....it's definitely a players' game with a solid rules set and tough playfield. I not knocking the game at all. And yes, there are other games I could sell, you are correct.

I buy most games that come out, and I'm fortunate to be able to do so. Some I keep longer than others for any number of reasons, but the biggest reason is my access to other examples of the title in question. I have a close friend with this same game nearby, giving me the chance to play it when I want. This isn't the case with other recent games like Xmen or TF.

So someone will get a good deal at $6K and if no one wants it at that price point, then in stays in my line up.

I'm near Pittsburgh, PA. Happy to ship via NAVL.

Thanks,
Joe

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Sorry, Joe.....unfortunately, the LE speculation as everyone should see with Metallica is truly getting bad and it is obvious to me (even being new) this is going to hurt the hobby.
Pinball machines have become like the STOCK MARKET and that is alright as long as people start to realize this. Who knows maybe I buy 10 Star Trek LE's and "take a shot" but at least I know it is speculation and I can lose $2K or more if the game stinks.
Good luck to you and it was just some comments that I found to be interesting from others and didn't mean to imply you bought it to make money (but most are was my point so when they lose so be it). The people that say "hey, only 100 plays" (which was not you) also make me laugh was my other point.
I just wish the people on this thread would just see what is going on and truly not condone it as well as I see so many members (will keep them nameless) that flip machines on here and everyone is fine with it and so am I but I see this HOBBY for what it is becoming and so should you and so many others....there are as many people in it to make money as there are that enjoy just playing the games....I didn't think that was what PINSIDE was about and probably not why it was started but now it is so accepted.
Nothing wrong with making money this is the USA.....people just need to understand they can lose it as well....these are now viewed as INVESTMENTS in my opinion more then TOYS....and that is fine as long as we all understand that but so many people are in DENIAL.
Good luck to you and my sincere apologies and the market will determine fair price as it always does....I watch the threads to help me determine value for when I buy just sometimes I can't control myself based on the comments I see. So many people upset they didn't get a Metallica LE just amazes me still....they saw it as "easy money" in my opinion and that is the only reason most of them got upset so we need it to drop 50% and take some of the "air out of the balloon" in my opinion.

GO AWAY

#87 11 years ago

PM sent, and feel free to email me at [email protected] so we can finalize the details.

Pete

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

PM sent, and feel free to email me at [email protected] so we can finalize the details.
Pete

Great! PMWolf is a great dude who now's gonna add another awesome game to that sexy basement of arcade goodness.

Oh, and as for the fact that someone was calling the OP a "flipper" (reseller) is just ridiculous. He has over 60+ games in his collection, I wouldn't exactly say that's some guy filling his garage with games for "speculation"

#89 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

sexy basement of arcade goodness.

I....need to have this put on a sign and hang it up in my basement somewhere.

#90 11 years ago

Sale pending.....

#91 11 years ago

Congrats to both Joe and pmWolf!

#92 11 years ago

That what i got for mine,Never like that game and do not miss it.Love my XMLE and will never sell

#93 11 years ago

You're gonna have a lot of fun with Avengers! Great pin!

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Sale pending.....

Good job! That is a very nice looking game. I hope to find an avengers to play somewhere some day.

#95 11 years ago

Game is sold.

#96 11 years ago

Donation made to Pinside. Thanks to the buyer, and thanks to Robin and others for this site.

#97 11 years ago

Congrats! Someone got a great GREEN MACHINE!

#98 11 years ago

Way to go DrJoe. Great gesture to make a donation to Pinside as well. Congrats to both the seller and buyer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avengers-le-hulk/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.