Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mike_J
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hulk4.jpg
Hulk3.jpg
Hulk2.jpg
Hulk7.jpg
Hulk5.jpg
Hulk6.jpg
Hulk9.jpg
Hulk8.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Putting my Hulk LE up for Sale with a bunch of nice extras on it. Only looking for sale at this point. I'm a huge fan of this pin and theme and only selling to fund some other projects. Pin is in great condition as you'll see from the pictures. Hulks right hand has the normal wear on it where his knuckles rub up against the bridge when it raises and lowers. I'm open to driving a few hours if distance is an issue for you as I don't mind road trips at all. Here's a list of what all has been added to the machine:

1. Awesome Topper that has all the Avengers characters on it with a light up Tesseract Cube in the middle and Green lights on the outside
2. LED Backbox Kit with Flashers from Cointaker
3. Lighted Speaker Acrylics
4. Tesseract Cube Mod
5. Mirror Blades - which I haven't installed yet but will include if your interested
6. Sling Shot Mode - replaces the original ones so you can see the ball better (I'll include the originals as well)
7. EL Wire Mod - purple string that lights up the Hawkeye ramp
8. Custom Apron Cards and Avengers Key Chain
9. Speaker wire run from subwoofer that you can hook directly to an external sub
10. Green super bands - not installed but you can have them as well

I have a few spare parts from Stern as well and the Goodie bag is still stapled inside the machine. I think that covers everything. Any questions shoot me a PM.

Thanks - Dave

Hulk8.jpg
Hulk9.jpg
Hulk6.jpg
Hulk5.jpg
Hulk7.jpg
Hulk2.jpg
Hulk3.jpg
Hulk4.jpg

#3 4 years ago

Fair price I think (having just sold my blue) for the condition and the extra mods. I have my Spicoli video queued up for rustydumbass and any other haters that will no doubt drop in to spread their cheer.

That CT kit in the backbox is stunning! GLWS. AVLE will have its day!

#4 4 years ago

I'm definitely not a hater but family arcade If the game was so great why the hell did it take you 5 months to sell or trade it dumbass lol.

#5 4 years ago

This gsme looks amazing. My adhd I would have no idea what to shoot for

#6 4 years ago

If you ever change your mind and want to trade for HUO TSPP give me a shout.

Looks beautiful! GLWS.

#7 4 years ago

Daryl sell me your TWD and buy this

#8 4 years ago

I understand you don't want to trade but if that changes and you'd like a HUO TSPP let me know.

Anyway here's a bump for ya.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

I'm definitely not a hater but family arcade If the game was so great why the hell did it take you 5 months to sell or trade it dumbass lol.

Dude, you are really just trolling, but it's ok. Read my for sale thread...that is if you can. I priced the game high on purpose (mentioned it in my thread several times) and then didn't bump the thread for TWO months on TWO different occasions. So, lol dumbass, with the game overpriced it basically didn't sell over the course of a total of 4 weeks...which was fine because I wanted to play it. When I wanted to sell it it took 10 days.

I play pinball for fun and celebrate it where possible. Take your negative, cynical, pessimistic and 'pleasure at the expense of others' attitude elsewhere.

Spicoli, tell Jrush what you think of him:

#10 4 years ago

Purdy.....

#11 4 years ago

I never understood why folks fight on a FS thread.

On topic, the game looks great. I bought Met Pro from the OP and it was fantastic all around. Still loving it!! GLWTS

#13 4 years ago

Thanks everyone. Game is Sold - Pending Payment and Delivery.

1 week later
#14 4 years ago

I have the game and love it,just like new but better with all the mods and I have it humming after some more tweeking,

Thanks, Dave

#15 4 years ago

WOW, Just saw this, Sure would be nice that the buyer here would be a man of his word, sent me a message on the 28th that he was waiting for his bonus that he was getting this week. I am fine with not selling mine, but for someone to say they are buying it and lying, now that is a dick move

And just to clarify, we talked on the phone and he made an offer which i accepted, so it wasnt a "possible deal" In my book, if someone offers and says that they are sending payment the following week, to me that is a deal.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

WOW, Just saw this, Sure would be nice that the buyer here would be a man of his word, sent me a message on the 28th that he was waiting for his bonus that he was getting this week. I am fine with not selling mine, but for someone to say they are buying it and lying, now that is a dick move
And just to clarify, we talked on the phone and he made an offer which i accepted, so it wasnt a "possible deal" In my book, if someone offers and says that they are sending payment the following week, to me that is a deal.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. I've only ever had one person contact me about my Hulk pin. Game was sold and delivered today.

#17 4 years ago

I think he is alleging that Rockrand promised to buy something from him and made/asked him put it on hold while waiting on his bonus check. Then he never responded and bought yours instead - thus wasting Vidgameseller's time...

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

I think he is alleging that Rockrand promised to buy something from him and made/asked him put it on hold while waiting on his bonus check. Then he never responded and bought yours instead - thus wasting Vidgameseller's time...

It looks like he saved close to $1,000, but should have let the guy know.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside