Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Eskaybee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg
hulk_bg.jpg
do-it.png

#1 6 years ago

Mint HUO located in southern CA

#3 6 years ago

Seriously...wish i was closer!! GLWTS

#4 6 years ago

This is a steal!!!!

#5 6 years ago

I hope you just need the money and are not bored or not liking it. To me it's a fantastic game, loving my Avengers LE. GLWTS, someone is getting a nice deal.

Kevin

#6 6 years ago

I hope the same thing. I just got a Hulk for a similar price. I love the game so I hope it has lasting power. If I only knew this one was coming, I could have saved the cost of shipping!

#7 6 years ago

Hmmmmm.....should I?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmmmm.....should I?

No it's better when you just hype the shit out of a game and than cancel your order, always enjoy those posts.

#9 6 years ago

why yes you should...very good game different feel and I believe it will only get better with tweaks.
Great price. Its like getting a Prem with upgrades= same cost.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmmmm.....should I?

do-it.png

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmmmm.....should I?

I think you should.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I think you should.

2 hr drive tho, 4 hr round trip...me lazy.

Let's put it this way - I'm casually interested. If anyone REALLLLY wants this game, I won't get in your way....but, if no one's bitin', Venom - PM me...

#13 6 years ago

Go for it...plus you're in CA. HUO Hulks seem to be be moving. Blues not so much.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Go for it...plus you're in CA. HUO Hulks seem to be be moving. Blues not so much.

I think that's cuz not as many Blues were purchased....distribs still have them. Hulks got gobbled up, therefore Hulks for sale.

#15 6 years ago

I would get one at that great price in a second! Jump on that deal!

#16 6 years ago

I think blue owners bought because they wanted blue...hulk owners for many reasons, including speculation. Blues may still be available NIB, but you don't see many, if any, owners unloading their blues. Freaking gorgeous machine.

#17 6 years ago

Wish this Hulk was on the east coast. Awesome game and great price! GLWS.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmmmm.....should I?

Do it! what are ya waiting for. . . . The drive is 1/2 the fun picking up a new game : )

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Do it! what are ya waiting for. . . . The drive is 1/2 the fun picking up a new game : )

Like I said...casually interested....don't feel like spending half the day driving...*shrug*....if it was closer I'd prob say "f*ck it, why not" There's prob a certain price that would motivate me, but I don't wanna be "that guy" and start price policing - cuz this actually IS a good price, IMO.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

This is a steal!!!!

I think the steal will be next Sat at the auction for such a pin.

#21 6 years ago

Maybe you can coax the seller to deliver or meet him half way? Makes me wish I still lived in San Diego.

#22 6 years ago

I think blue owners bought because they wanted blue

That is why I did. It is the Avengers after all. Hulk was already made.

hulk_bg.jpg

#23 6 years ago

Hmmmm

#24 6 years ago

I have one for sale in mich with all mods and tweeks for a few hundred more.look in market place

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have one for sale in mich with all mods and tweeks for a few hundred more.look in market place

do you really think this was a smart thing to do?

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Very tacky, start your own FS thread dude! GLWS Venom.

#27 6 years ago

Holy mother of god....
I actually agree with Teekee.

There is hope!

Quoted from teekee:

do you really think this was a smart thing to do?

#28 6 years ago

One is in Mich one in Cal,I also started my one thread,Thanks but I dont think we are going to fight over buyers

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Holy mother of god....
I actually agree with Teekee.

you are now on the right path my son...

#31 6 years ago

It was Tacky after I looked at it

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Hijacker

#33 6 years ago

This is a great game. Greg, can you make a tight shot? If not, you better pass. If so, buy it!

#34 6 years ago

This is a great game. Greg, can you make a tight shot? If not, you better pass. If so, buy it!

If he's making shots on X-Men which it sounds like he is, he'll have no problems with this game. Especially the LE, the IM shot seems easier on the LE.

Greg, you really should get this machine. Heck, if I was there I'd drive over and get it for you.

#35 6 years ago

My post was a Mistake and for that I apologize but Hijacking my FS thread was interntional and uncalled for,Two wrongs make a right?
Sad

#36 6 years ago

Yeah, when I played it at Cleland's house - I couldn't make a shot for the first few games...then after I got the hang of it, I combo'd the BW ramp 6 or 7 times! I love tight satisfying shots...that's why I love Avatar! ...the narrow target shot to knock down the AMP suit feels really good.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, when I played it at Cleland's house - I couldn't make a shot for the first few games...then after I got the hang of it, I combo'd the BW ramp 6 or 7 times! I love tight satisfying shots...that's why I love Avatar! ...the narrow target shot to knock down the AMP suit feels really good.

Do it.

#38 6 years ago

If he pulls the trigger he will have to buy a warehouse to house pins only.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

If he pulls the trigger he will have to buy a warehouse to house pins only.

...I just sold a few games actually. I'm being responsible.

#40 6 years ago

Greg, your high score got wiped off my Avengers when I installed the latest update
Guess you need to get your own

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Greg, your high score got wiped off my Avengers when I installed the latest update

I'll be there in 5 minutes to F up YOUR game! BWAHAHAHAH!!!

#42 6 years ago

I still can't beat your original high score! Ughhh!!!!

Bump for for the OP

#43 6 years ago

Mint HUO located in southern CA

Best of Luck Venom, this game is a true sharpshooter's game and some touch when rolling the ball through the tesseract posts into the hulk drops.....such a tough game, hard to get board of this title.

Ive gotten some major air bouncing off hulk drops, I ease up on the flipper button pressure now...

images.jpeg

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...I just sold a few games actually. I'm being responsible.

You should celebrate by treating yourself to a nice HUO hulk!

Quoted from cleland:

Ooooooo, can I come too? Hehe. I really do need to play someone else's AVLE someday to see if i have my game set up too easy or what. Lol.

Bump for OP.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside