You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fake_surprise.gif
hulk.gif
picard.png
bouncyblond.gif
There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 11 years ago

Ad says it all...

Looking to put some additional cash flow into my business...

Keep in mind i dont have to sell it...i want to sell it...

Game is perfect, all the little bugs worked out, game is dialed in just right, and plays great....and has the tesseract mod light up cube...

I didnt post pics, as you all know what it looks like and it is perfect...

If you need any pics i can send them to you via the Iphone..

$7200 cash and carry....

Cash deal only...NO TRADES.

PLEASE CALL...This is my busy season starting, and i dont have time to chase email thanks Gerry

315 seven 2 seven 3651

#2 11 years ago

BTW will work with NAVL no problem guys..

#3 11 years ago

I'm not trying to be an ass but IMO your selling the two best games in our collection...and now the new code just came out this week.. Hope it helps your business. GLWS!

#4 11 years ago

Yep i know....

I'm OK with it... I love both AV's and IM, as a matter of fact, i love my entire collection that i have built, but they are just stuff...

I have a whole slue of gottliebs that i love, so they will keep me evtertained

I have a big thing going on, and the more i invest the more i will make....

It is way worth the sacrafice of a few toys....

#5 11 years ago

Good luck with your sale and your business venture!!!

#6 11 years ago

Thanks.. its a no brainer

been doing this all my life... just have an opprotunity to do a whole shit ton of it in a short period of time to cash in!

This is just more fuel to ride the wave

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Ad says it all...
Looking to put some additional cash flow into my business...
Keep in mind i dont have to sell it...i want to sell it...
Game is perfect, all the little bugs worked out, game is dialed in just right, and plays great....and has the tesseract mod light up cube...
I didnt post pics, as you all know what it looks like and it is perfect...
If you need any pics i can send them to you via the Iphone..
$7200 cash and carry....
Cash deal only...NO TRADES.
PLEASE CALL...This is my busy season starting, and i dont have time to chase email thanks Gerry
315 seven 2 seven 3651

wow this would be the last game to ever leave my collection; it is my desert island pinball; all the rest are just the same old shit we are used too

#8 11 years ago

I cannot believe you are selling this. There are only 250 of these puppies in the entire world!!! You shouldn't have a problem at that price, someone will be very happy. Mine is never leaving. Good luck with your sale.

#9 11 years ago

Thanks, it will be missed...

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Yep i know....
I'm OK with it... I love both AV's and IM, as a matter of fact, i love my entire collection that i have built, but they are just stuff...

That's a healthy attitude! I feel the same way & will probably start to whittle away more of my collection soon...it IS just stuff...and in the case of pinball, the more stuff you have - the more likely it is that most of that stuff is just sitting there collecting dust. Have less = enjoy more.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's a healthy attitude! I feel the same way & will probably start to whittle away more of my collection soon...it IS just stuff...and in the case of pinball, the more stuff you have - the more likely it is that most of that stuff is just sitting there collecting dust. Have less = enjoy more.

I call dibs if you sell CV, BoP, or Wh20!

I agree with you and Gerry. Even at 7-8 pins, I always have several that just don't get played sometimes for weeks. Sometimes I think I'd be happy with four pins, and just rotate them out when I get tired of them.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I feel the same way & will probably start to whittle away more of my collection soon..

I started on a tear and then realized even at 8 I was ingoring pins so thats my magic number and I am trying to stay at 7 ideally. Its cool because it makes you rank them at all times. Funny how easy it is to decide in the end which one needs to move on.
Someone will be very happy as both the TAV and IM he is selling are GREAT pins. Get them while you can.

#13 11 years ago

Great game, great seller. I would grab this if I didn't already have 1.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

wow this would be the last game to ever leave my collection; it is my desert island pinball; all the rest are just the same old shit we are used too

I'd be careful selecting a brand new game as your desert island pin. Everything is exciting and new when it's new. The ones that hold up over the years and tried and true, are the games for the long haul. That's like getting a new girlfriend, and the pussy is good, so you think your in love already. Then you find out 3 years later, you want to pull your hair out everytime she talks. My top 10 and games I know have stood years of playing and know I don't get sick of them.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'd be careful selecting a brand new game as your desert island pin. Everything is exciting and new when it's new. The ones that hold up over the years and tried and true, are the games for the long haul.

Derek usually sells his games within the first week...so, in "Derek Years", Avengers has lasted like 20 human years

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Derek usually sells his games within the first week...so, in "Derek Years", Avengers has lasted like 20 human years

If that isn't the truth. His game turnaround is faster than employee's at mc donalds.

#17 11 years ago

GLWTS ....This is my new favorite pin. Very challenging!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'd be careful selecting a brand new game as your desert island pin. Everything is exciting and new when it's new. The ones that hold up over the years and tried and true, are the games for the long haul. That's like getting a new girlfriend, and the pussy is good, so you think your in love already. Then you find out 3 years later, you want to pull your hair out everytime she talks. My top 10 and games I know have stood years of playing and know I don't get sick of them.

That is F'ing funny...

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Avengers is a great game. Defiantly a lot different than most of the stuff that has been coming out lately. Maybe not the best game of all time but hulk LE is possibly the best looking. When ever one of my non pin friends stop over they skip over my other games and go straight for hulk.

Don't think we will be seeing too many hulks on the open market once distributors are completely out of them. Just for the look alone it will hold its spot in a medium to large collection. 500 black spideys 300 back in blacks 300 wolverines but only 250 hulks. Wouldn't be surprised if up to 50% were out of the us by now. That only leaves a few per state. Grab it while you can!!

#20 11 years ago

10k by Xmas

#21 11 years ago

It christmas tomarow, if there are any takers LOL

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I call dibs if you sell CV, BoP, or Wh20!

See that's why it's so hard...I wuuuv them alllll!!!! You want a super pimped CC'd Spider-Man!? ...I had the will power to put that one up for sale. If I whittle, I'll probably de-Sternify first - just stick to my Top 5....maybe let Tommy go. I sold all of my Segas, maybe DE should be next. Just keep it B/W and Top Sterns.

BUMPS for Gerry!!!

#23 11 years ago

) TOMMY!!!! Don't let Tommy go, you'll be sorry. I've sold 2 before, and every time they go out the door it takes about a day, and I already wish it was back. First time I got one, didn't put much time on it. Thought it was ok. But after it left, I found myself wanting to play it again. Played as much as I could at shows and damn then I really wanted one. When I sold my last one, took a day, before I was jones'n to get it back. Bought another 2 days later. This one is here to stay. (unless someone starts throwing piles of cash around again)

#24 11 years ago

Just scored 150 million on my Avengers LE today. Game is freaking awesome people. Someone should jump on this thing. I am playing it more than my ACDC Premium these days if that tells you anything!

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

) TOMMY!!!! Don't let Tommy go, you'll be sorry. I've sold 2 before, and every time they go out the door it takes about a day, and I already wish it was back. First time I got one, didn't put much time on it. Thought it was ok. But after it left, I found myself wanting to play it again. Played as much as I could at shows and damn then I really wanted one. When I sold my last one, took a day, before I was jones'n to get it back. Bought another 2 days later. This one is here to stay. (unless someone starts throwing piles of cash around again)

Look, I love all my games...but the truth is I don't play certain ones as much cuz I have too many. Tommy's been in the garage for years at this point (I have my "house games" and "garage games"). I have other games with similar layouts (Addams, Tron) so - no real jones to play Tommy...that being said, when I do play it, I go "awww gaaaah I can't sell this, it's too rad!". So - Tommy is my favorite DE, but if it came time to whittle things down, I wouldn't keep it over a B/W. I'm no snob, but it just is a fact that 90's B/W games look/sound/feel/play better than a DE. It is what it is.

#26 11 years ago

Ill offer 6k cash delivered.

#27 11 years ago

Blow me Mark,,, LOL

#29 11 years ago

5500 than

#30 11 years ago

Now you will also have to toss my salad with a reach around...

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Now you will also have to toss my salad with a reach around...

What if he says "yes" to that deal? LOL

#32 11 years ago

Gerry is a dirty dude - I am not feeling the salad. Maybe some help from the left coast. Come on Rarehero, you work on the casting couch a little help..........

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Gerry is a dirty dude - I am not feeling the salad. Maybe some help from the left coast. Come on Rarehero, you work on the casting couch a little help..........

I do? LOL you have me confused for someone else.

#34 11 years ago

Great deal. Dialed in HUO and ready to go.

#35 11 years ago

hey gerry, very interested how many games on the ticker? i know the games reset when you do an update, your best guess

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What if he says "yes" to that deal? LOL

Rare will go for the salad tosser...no confusion on the left coast!....

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

hey gerry, very interested how many games on the ticker? i know the games reset when you do an update, your best guess

92, Sir

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm no snob, but it just is a fact that 90's B/W games look/sound/feel/play better than a DE. It is what it is.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Don't think I even liked a single DE until SW.

Truly wish I could afford this LE Hulk. GLWS!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Don't think I even liked a single DE until SW.

Don't get me wrong, I really like a bunch of DE games...but if something's gotta hit the chopping block ...B/W vs. DE ...DE goes bye bye.

Quoted from iceman44:

Yes, because of course everyone in California is gay, and no one's blowing each other in TexASS.

#40 11 years ago

This one has a better chance than Xmen!

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

iceman44 said:

Yes, because of course everyone in California is gay, and no one's blowing each other in TexASS.

LMFAO..........Tooooo Funny !

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sorry Rare but you put up the cock thread Only in my old college town of Austin do they live like the left coast and take it up the Texa*ss.......!

Sorry Gerry, GL with sale! Bump that a**

#43 11 years ago

NO, NO...Carry on this is more than entertaining..

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry Rare but you put up the cock thread Only in my old college town of Austin do they live like the left coast and take it up the Texa*ss.......!
Sorry Gerry, GL with sale! Bump that a**

Speaking of college, this reminds me of a story from my college days. Please close your eyes if you're easily offended

....warning over....

OK, so a friend of mine in college was massively homophobic - yet, he loved giving it to girls in the @$$. Call me prude, but I'm perfectly happy with the...uh...intended entry on a woman. I told him that if the two of us were stranded on an island, he'd be the one trying to f*ck ME in the @$$ !!!!! Guy had a meltdown......but I think he knew I was right lol

Oh yeah, someone buy Gerry's game lol

#45 11 years ago

reminds me of a SNL skit......

I have been stranded on this deserted island now for many months I have had sex with Pat 7 times and I still do not know what Pat is. =/

Man oh man either pinflation is getting extreme or prostitution is getting reasonable ROFL.

so $5500 plus tongue and hand jobs guess I am priced out of the pinball hobby as of now.

Best of luck with sales Gerry.

#46 11 years ago

See manufacturer has nothing to do with me, if a game stays or goes. It's all based on what I feel it's ranked. I love DE these days. Learned to appreciate them much more than 9 years ago. Many DE are in my top 20. JP, GNR, POTO, Tommy, are all up there. Even SW was, until I learned the software was gimp, and now that even seems to be fixed.

With all these offers of salad tossing, and reach arounds going on. I think I should have held out a little longer before selling some of mine, since some are making offers to sweeten the pot.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

since some are making offers to sweeten the pot.

The honey pot that is.

#48 11 years ago

This is good reading LOL

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

sacrafice of a few toys....

Sir, We are grown men and we DO NOT own toys these are high return investments...

Quoted from Rarehero:

it IS just stuff...

And to you Sir, it IS NOT just stuff, I am taking my ball home now...Ha,Ha!

But really Good Luck with the sale and business venture

#50 11 years ago

Ah...I remember the good ole days when for sale threads talked about the game that was for sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avenger-le-hulk-66-syracuse-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.