Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KITTEN FIST BUMP.jpg
avplay.JPG
avdmd.JPG
avfront.JPG
avled.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Finishing up a very nice Avatar. Game was routed but looks great inside and out. New magnet just added, LEDs, lollipop side rails installed. May add blue lighted flipper buttons and Banshee to back ramp. Working on some nice pics. Has 2 cracked plastics. Really just looking for cash or trade toward MET pro or TWD.

avled.JPGavled.JPG
avfront.JPGavfront.JPG
avdmd.JPGavdmd.JPG
avplay.JPGavplay.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Bump for a Great Pinsider !

#3 9 years ago

Thanks still cleaning it up adding a banshee and center spring that stern added. A few nibbles. Adding s nice working gorf for 300 with avatar

#4 9 years ago

Please somebody buy this from Mike so he can buy a MET Pro !!!!!

#5 9 years ago

Or your TWD. not sure yet

#6 9 years ago

a Bills fan this is the true Bills fan I'm glad I didn't get six feet of snow but our team is at home in Detroit on Monday night good luck with your sale and you have to get the Metallica premium it's just one of the best games on the planet

#7 9 years ago

Game looks awesome. I'm in the market for one but by the time I convert over to US funds and get dinged with taxes on the way back into Canada will put it a bit too high for me. The eight and a half hour drive is no problem I would drive in a heartbeat. Good price and a bump. Hope you get your Metallica soon

#8 9 years ago

I very nearly pulled the trigger on this but then a local Pinsider offered me a deal on a ST Pro that I couldn't pass up. I wish I had the cash for both! Good Luck Mike.

#9 9 years ago

I feel bad for all the Canadian Pinsiders that have to pay tax on their games. In the states we complain about shipping. If there was tax we would prob never sell a pin

Several cash offers but I need closer to my price. Can meet buyer half way within reason. Especially if its near the MET or TWD I am looking at

#10 9 years ago

Never know I may like this also 《●}

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Never know I may like this also 《●}

Oh just go for it !

#12 9 years ago

If I had more room id love to but I dont . I really don't have room for any but I have my temporary place that I use for working on and shopping customers games which is what im using till I make room or get rid of something.

#13 9 years ago

I would like to purchase the Gorf. Can your guy bring it to me at the Winston Salem auction? Nice price on Avatar.

#14 9 years ago

Buddy if no one takes my 300 offer with avatar I'll give it to you for 300. You helped me get that AMH. It may cost a little cash to get it to W/S though I'll ask around to see who is going

#15 9 years ago

Great price! If it weren't for shipping.

#16 9 years ago

Mike added some great things to this Avatar.

#17 9 years ago

KITTEN FIST BUMP.jpgKITTEN FIST BUMP.jpg

#18 9 years ago

Great seller.

#19 9 years ago

Thanks for the words...SST left today and Avatar is still up for grabs. The Gorf is still avail for 300 to whoever takes Avatar. MET another great pinsider as well. Had a nice Jeep that made me miss mine

#20 9 years ago

What a deal !

#21 9 years ago

not in today's market Most of the pins I wanted have started to slip away so Ill wait for the next MET or TWD to pop up.

#22 9 years ago

Sold pending payment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sharonville, OH
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-avatar-in-md-3200-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.