View topic image gallery

boobs-jiggle-13.gif
train-wreck_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
galaga.jpg
af21.jpg
Jimmy_Durante.jpg
stoogeseyepolk.gif
AFMPFS_005.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MAK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

Selling my Attack from Mars. The game is in excellent condition. The game works and plays 100% as it should. The playfield is perfect, no wear, no cracked or chipped plastics, cliffy protector on front of SOL hole. Backglass is perfect. DMD display is bright and clear - no missing lines or segments. Boards are clean - no hacks. Cabinet is in good condition, but sides are faded. With a new decal set it would be a showpiece. $7000 or best reasonable offer. Can ship from zip code 14227.
Pics are here

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/makamusements/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

#9 11 years ago

I post on RGP all the time, oh and jamie must suck being stuck with the girl name jamie and living in your moms basement looking at pinball posts all day long. You really need to find a job buddy. Location if you read (you do know how to read don't you?) the ad says zip 14227.

#10 11 years ago

Gee Jamie your seller warnings are funny too. As I recall me and you have never done business before. The reason guys like jamie dont like me is because first off, most of the operators in town sell to me and to me only when they want to get rid of equipment. The local operators also buy games from me. I get great games all the time, while jamie sits around bitter and jelous that he doesn't.

#42 11 years ago

Actually gnatty (aka changed his name from Dave Fix - doc pinball). I dont post anything about any local techs. Not me bud. I unlike most of the guys on here have a job. Why dont you tell everyone how years ago when I was new to this you took 3 months to fix a black knight power supply for me? Oh and how I traded you a working pinbot and you traded me a ninja turtles with a totally blown board and auto launcher gone? Totally took advantage of a newbie. Oh and man who needs a job (jamie) I didn't make $2500 on the CFTBL - bought that off a local operator (you know one of the guys who only sells to me) - not any old guy like you made up - oh and the guy was totally happy with it. Oh and you're really in stupid land with the roller games or high speed because I have never owned either. Got way too much time on your hands man. You're never going to lose your virginity if you keep going like this. Oh and the $50 was Jims mistake, not mine loser. Jim produces anything where I agreed to his higher price, and he gets his $50.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 21.50
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Wanted
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MAK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-attack-from-mars-excellent-condition-perfect-playfield-faded-cab-7000?tu=MAK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.