By vectordreams

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vectordreams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am trying to clean out some extra parts I have laying around and figured someone could use them. I have a working board set (Main, Sound, and Fuse) also plastic top for a Atari Space Riders asking $150 and non-working main and (working) sound board for Atari Middle Earth asking $75.

I originally had four working sets for my two games and have since sold the games. Something happened to the Middle Earth and it would not boot and the light just locked on.

-Benjamin

// Error: Image 125280 not found // // Error: Image 125281 not found // // Error: Image 125282 not found //

Post edited by vectordreams : Item sold

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vectordreams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-atari-pinball-boards-pueblo-co?tu=vectordreams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.