IMG_7895.JPG
IMG_7894.JPG
IMG_7893.JPG
IMG_7892.JPG
IMG_7891.JPG
IMG_7890.JPG
IMG_7885.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I have a 1979 Astro Black Sheep Squadron that I'm looking to sell. Machine is in 100% working condition and has been shopped with new rubbers and lights. MPU originally had battery damage but I fixed that and installed a remote battery holder. Machine is in nice condition and plays great. All 4 chimes work as well. Backglass is really nice with no flaking except for a section in the black in the upper left that was scratched out by the backglass lock bar. Only thing the machine is missing is the knocker assembly as it was removed when I got it. The credit display is a little wonky but works.

Price is $800. I will be bringing the machine to the Pinball At The Zoo show this weekend so you can check it out there. PM me if you are interested. Pics to follow.

#2 10 years ago

IMG_7885.JPGIMG_7885.JPG
IMG_7890.JPGIMG_7890.JPG
IMG_7891.JPGIMG_7891.JPG
IMG_7892.JPGIMG_7892.JPG
IMG_7893.JPGIMG_7893.JPG
IMG_7894.JPGIMG_7894.JPG
IMG_7895.JPGIMG_7895.JPG
IMG_7888.JPGIMG_7888.JPG
IMG_7889.JPGIMG_7889.JPG

#3 10 years ago

This pin sold at the Pinball At The Show show and got quite a bit of play as well. Thanks.

#4 10 years ago

That thing is pretty cool. Runs on Bally boards?

#5 10 years ago

So that's where Mustang go it's rollover idea.
bump

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

That thing is pretty cool. Runs on Bally boards?

Astro made the boards but they are a ripoff of Bally's and completely interchangeable.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for bringing it to PATZ- it was one of my favorites!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Well_Fed_Games:

Thanks for bringing it to PATZ- it was one of my favorites!

You are welcome. Glad you enjoyed it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-astro-black-sheep-squadron-in-grand-rapids-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.