image.jpg
image-7.jpg
image-6.jpg
image-5.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I was the first to send a pm to DropTarget and asked if I could set up a day to look at the machine before making an offer, this is the response I received.
"I guess so, I'll get you his info. I just need to get his ok first. "
So I contacted the owner last night, I was told it's not a good time to talk. Waiting to here back from him today?
I had a friend bid on one that was in an auction in Palmyra NY yesterday. The machine was clean, some flipper button wear and two broken plastics. Machine he said played well and had the topper and launch handle. After the bidding reach 1K it was my friend and a local operator ran the price up to $1750 my friend let it go being my max was $1700. Have to factor in a 13% bidders premium for paying with a credit card and 7% NY sales tax. Even at the $1750 it would have been over 2k for an un shopped machine. At this rate better just purchasing one shopped, working with led's for mid 2K. Several have popped up in the 2100-2600 range lately.
Pictures from the auction.
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2327134&category=0&zip=&kwd=

Thanks. I was hoping someone would post an update on this on pinside. I was thinking about going to that auction but the A13 was the only lot I was potentially interested in and I didn't want to spend half a day out there just to look at it and bid. There is no way I would have paid that much for it so I'm glad I didn't go.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I was lucky a friend was already driving out there for him it was an hour drive. I just had to register prior to the auction. He had interest in the only other pin (em) but it was on the rough side and went for too much money. He came home with a few machines and he did well.

That EM looked very rough in the pictures, I'm surprised the bidding went very high on it. I was curious what condition that A13 was in as it was difficult to tell much from the 2 pics they posted on the auction site.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-apollo-13-in-nj-not-mine?tu=twenty84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.