Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CookyJar
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSC04229.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

For anyone interested I'm bringing some pinball themed license plate frames and decals again to Allentown this year. If you’re going to Allentown and are interested here are two phone numbers I can be reached at: 516-205-9026 or 516-325-5401.
    I will be attending both Friday and Saturday. The frames are $10 and the stickers are $5 Here are some pics of the different colored frames:

DSC04229.JPGDSC04229.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Sweet I'll give you a buzz tomorrow as I'd like to get one of these. Will you have a stand or just walking around? I'll call your number when I'm there.

#3 10 years ago

No stand, I'll just be walking around.

#4 10 years ago

Sounds good. I'll call when I'm there in the early afternoon.

#5 10 years ago

Also if anyone can't reach me on the phone (because of all the noise) I'll be the guy with the green Jughead (from Archie) shirt on.

-Stephen

#6 10 years ago

Expect a call from me on Saturday as well.

#7 10 years ago

If anyone is looking for me on Sat. I'll have on a red Indiana Jones shirt.

-Stephen

#8 10 years ago

Stephen thanks for a great product. This looks great on my Transformers Camaro!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Would you be willing to mail a lic plate frame out ?? or know where I can purchase online ?
    Thanks

#10 10 years ago

Looks great on your Camaro, Deyanks98! Thanks for the pic.

Greg2608 here's a link to my brother's site where you can purchase them online. He's going to put up a discount code for Pinsiders tomorrow. I'll update when the code is up and running.

http://www.yourplateframe.com/shop/category/Pinball?c=605078&ctype=0&pn=1&pn_p=2

-Stephen

#11 10 years ago

Ok, for those interested in ordering the frames online, you can now get 20% off by entering the code: PINHEAD at checkout.
    Here is the link to the site:
    http://www.yourplateframe.com/shop/view_product/Pinball___Chrome_Plastic?c=605078&ctype=0&n=2695318&o=0&pn=1&pn_p=2

#12 10 years ago

Thanks Stephen

#13 10 years ago

No problem Greg, hope you enjoy it!

-Stephen

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-allentown-pinball-license-plates-frames-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.