Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

_DSC0146.JPG
_DSC0149.JPG
_DSC0160.JPG
_DSC0154.JPG
_DSC0177.JPG
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Selling my Alien Poker and Solar Ride machines. Need to sell to make room AND to pay for another game. Both games are turn-key. Both have many new parts all around, LEDs in the inserts too. Solar Ride has a rottendog power supply and a Pascal MPU, new pop bumper caps and switches etc. Alien Poker has new 40 pin. new pop bumper skirts etc.
Both are clean and ready to go.

Alien Poker- $750
Solar Ride -$450 (SOLD)

PM any questions. Giving pinsiders 'dibbs' before I go Craigslist with them

Located in Austin, MN 55912

_DSC0149.JPG_DSC0149.JPG
_DSC0146.JPG_DSC0146.JPG

#2 11 years ago

That pascal board is pretty rad. i need to learn more about it.

#3 11 years ago

I have the manual printed up for the pascal. It is very cool thing for these system 1 machines. Solar Ride has been my most well behaved machine by far because of this.

#4 11 years ago

bump for Thursday....

#5 11 years ago

Are you willing to ship (to Phila. PA)?

#6 11 years ago

I have never shipped a pin. Would have to fall more on your end as far as organizing it etc. But I am open to it. Let me know what you are thinking.

#7 11 years ago

PM sent.

#8 11 years ago

bump for the night folks....

#9 11 years ago

I had a Pascal P1-X4 board in a Genie and it was amazing! It totally modernizes the System 1 games. It adds a skill shot feature, high scores, solenoid testing(!) and a bunch of other stuff. Plus Pascal is great to deal with. I accidentally fried my board, shipped it to France and he repaired and shipped it back super fast/cheap. I should mention that the game came with the board, I didn't originally buy it from him.

I remember seeing the AP on CL around Xmas. I almost drove over from my parents house in Luverne to pick it up...should have, I love that game!

#10 11 years ago

Yeah I had a few tire kickers but opted to pull it until spring. The pascal came with the game too. Very bulletproof. Thanks and yeah you should have grabbed it. It is a real cool game, kind of a sleeper title for sure

#11 11 years ago

weekend bump...

#12 11 years ago

Hi I live in spring valley and am wondering if your machines are still for sale?my email is [email protected] or 5074405207.thankyou

#13 11 years ago

yes they are available, email sent

#14 11 years ago

Loaded up Alien Poker on vpin -- boy does that thing have a constant stream of background sound effects nearly identical to Robotron and Defender video games, and it came out 1-2 yrs before them.

#15 11 years ago

Yeah it is "spacey" for sure. Lots of fun and the voices are cool too.

#17 11 years ago

bump..

#18 11 years ago

Nice, decently priced pins and they are still for sale... If I had the space I would buy my old AP back.

#19 11 years ago

If my stuff sells, I'd be interested in AP

#20 11 years ago

Ok, let me know, I MIGHT have someone buying the Solar Ride though.

#21 11 years ago

Solar Ride SOLD pp.

#22 11 years ago

Weekend bump

#23 11 years ago

I have always wanted an Alien Poker just a great unique looking backglass and the sales flyer was cool looking too. Good luck on your sale, one of those wish I was closer, shipping kills the deal.

#24 11 years ago

I think it is very under-rated myself. It is one of those"one more game" type of games really.
Somehow this is still available. I really don't want to go CL with it.......

#25 11 years ago

If you were closer I would buy your Alien Poker and sell mine. I would love to have one in better shape than the one I currently have.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

I really don't want to go CL with it.......

I will flag it if you do

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I will flag it if you do

Maybe I don't understand your humor on this one.....why would you flag it?

#28 11 years ago

I'd be interested in the Alien Poker if it can somehow find a way to Allentown Pinfest in May

#29 11 years ago

Everyday I see this post, and it makes me cry a little inside I can't splurge on this purchase.. I really can't believe this machine is STILL for sale.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

Maybe I don't understand your humor on this one.....why would you flag it?

Because CL is evil. I also flagged your dog with the vikings hat on.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Guru-420:

Everyday I see this post, and it makes me cry a little inside I can't splurge on this purchase.. I really can't believe this machine is STILL for sale

Guru just come and grab this awesome game already man!

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Because CL is evil. I also flagged your dog with the vikings hat on.

Hey captaindan how come you flaked on that Flash? I think he did sell it though....
You a Packer fan or something? Leave the dog out of this
And yes CL is evil that is why I want to sell through the forums but nobody is buying I guess.

I feel it is priced right though. Not trying to make a profit or anything just need to pay for my Centaur. I like my machines to pay for each other.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

I'd be interested in the Alien Poker if it can somehow find a way to Allentown Pinfest in May

Trying to sell local for now really, thanks though

#33 11 years ago

Solar Ride is SOLD. Someone come grab this nice Alien Poker already......

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

Hey captaindan how come you flaked on that Flash?

I did not buy the Flash because I did my taxes and ended up owing Uncle Sam much more than expected. I don't think it is technically flaking if I notified the seller for my decision not to buy.

Now your avatar is hockey? this is america... flagged!

#35 11 years ago

bump....going to CL this weekend

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

bump....going to CL this weekend

If you are coming to my event this weekend, bring it with gets you a free entry and $20 and lots of pinball people looking to buy games.

Or if you are coming and don't want to bring it, make up a sign with picture and info and I'll hang it on the wall for you.

LTG : )

#37 11 years ago

Good luck w/ Sale. Bump for a nice guy.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Good luck w/ Sale. Bump for a nice guy.

agree...good luck to a nice guy.

#39 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys, LTG that may be a good idea. I will check into it for sure. The problem is nobody has even come to SEE it at all. If they did it would be gone I think.

#40 11 years ago

That Alien Poker is in great shape, looks nice! Great price for a great game. Bump

#41 11 years ago

Alien Poker is an underrated game. +1 on the gameplay for Alien Poker.

It's very similar to Laser Cue, which I think is a better game, but Alien Poker has a much better theme.

#42 11 years ago

If you were in Boston and not Austin, I would have that game in my basement already.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadTower:

Alien Poker is an underrated game. +1 on the gameplay for Alien Poker.
It's very similar to Laser Cue, which I think is a better game, but Alien Poker has a much better theme.

Very insightful!

#46 11 years ago

Darn, if I had the room I would buy this game!!

#47 11 years ago

If I would not have purchase four games in a month I would buy it!
It's close!

I am still tryin' to figure out a way!

Milton

#48 11 years ago

I could meet you up MPLS if you find a way Milton.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

I could meet you up MPLS if you find a way Milton.

Milton...do it bro! That is sweet!

#50 11 years ago

You and your Minnesota Wild just got our captain, Jason Pominville, in a trade today. You and the fans of thenWild will love him, great player, great guy. With that said, how bout floating this Buffalo boy a deal for that AP? And meet me half way to deliver it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jefferson, WI
3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-alien-poker-and-solar-ride-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.