Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I am selling a working, complete Attack From Mars pinball machine. It has been commercially operated, and it does show obvious signs of use. After you have enjoyed it for a while, this machine is a good candidate for a full restoration, as you will be starting with a solid cabinet (very important) and all of the parts needed are readily available.

It has recently been shopped out, and “Cliffy” protectors have been added at both the Stroke of Luck and in front of the moving 3-drop target assembly. The machine plays really well and is very entertaining. All of the bouncing martians work and are installed. The strobe light feature is not working properly and will likely need a new bulb as all of the necessary components are present.

There are a few broken and/or chipped plastics and the playfield and cabinet show signs of wear. One of the connectors on the driver board has been repaired in a manner that works, but it was not done in a similar fashion as the manufacturer. It should have been repaired using an IDC connector and it has been repaired with a trifurcon connector.

Not interested in trades but I will ship with payment in full in advance and I am willing to deliver to the nearest restoration guru for $75. I am not selling any other machines at this time.

I would like to see this machine find a new home and view this as being a great restore candidate.

Open the link below to pictures:
http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/behavior_3/Pics%20of%20our%20AFM%20Pinball/

Price is $5,700.

Thanks

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

yzfguy said:I DID miss the price!
No, he added it later.

Correct, I added the price after your initial inquiry. It seems that I always miss the important details the first time around.

I have four parties contemplating it at the moment, and will update this post if, and when, it has sold (or not).

One more thing...I am able and willing to take it to Pilot Air, wrap it up well and ship it on a pallet to a nearby terminal (check their website), with the cost likely being less than $200.

Thanks.

#12 12 years ago

Sale Pending.

#19 12 years ago

Well Doc, you certainly appear to have a different view on how to Rule the Universe.

Thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 21.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-afm-in-utah?tu=EEE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.