taf7.jpg
taf6.jpg
taf19.jpg
taf18.jpg
taf17.jpg
taf16.jpg
#1 10 years ago

the machine works great with no errors.
the machine has always been kept clean and shopped while we have owned it, but for the sale, is was fully shopped again.
it has:
new legs, new feet, all new rubber, all working bulbs, new plunger rod and springs, scoop protector (wear before scoop protector was installed was minimal), magnet protectors, new main flipper coils, bright cabinet paint, new playfield glass, playfield completely cleaned and polished., new slingshot clear posts., new balls, strong flippers.
before i owned it, the playfield had some touch up in spots and it appears that it was clear coated.

it plays fast and perfect as its supposed to. no errors, no issues. that's what pinball should be about, how a game actually plays. I personally have seen some top 10 full blown restores (that physically look very nice), but their machines still play clunky and sloppy with switches, flippers and kickouts not properly adjusted. what's the point? they are meant to be played, not stared at like art..lol
ALSO: The cabinet on the front bottom left area art was touched up by the hand.
also includes original FULL manual and schematics manual.
I have 22 pictures, if u need more let me know.
you will be hard pressed to find one that PLAYS better. it was tweaked by a professional player, so you know its done right.

$5900 michigan pickup or can ship (professionally wrapped and palleted if needed).

taf16.jpgtaf16.jpg
taf17.jpgtaf17.jpg
taf18.jpgtaf18.jpg
taf19.jpgtaf19.jpg
taf6.jpgtaf6.jpg
taf7.jpgtaf7.jpg
taf8.jpgtaf8.jpg
taf9.jpgtaf9.jpg
taf10.jpgtaf10.jpg

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

if u need more let me know.

The price

#4 10 years ago

If it was around 4500 I would consider it. Nice machine.

#5 10 years ago

unrestored or just machines of the "norm" are going for 5k plus now rock, look even on epay.
in fact, the last 16 actually sold on epay averaged over $5500 and none of them had done to them what this one does.
one just sold at chicago expo for 6k and it was just normal.
trust me, i sold my fully restored basically new out of box totan for $4100 2 years ago and it took me a couple months to sell it at that price and im kicking myself. today one of the same is in the 7k+ range.
same story with my TOM which was basically flawless. sold it in the mid 3ks which was higher than normal then.
now, average ones sell for over 5k.

#6 10 years ago

unrestored or just machines of the "norm" are going for 5k plus now rock, look even on epay.
in fact, the last 16 actually sold on epay averaged over $5500 and none of them had done to them what this one does.
trust me, i sold my fully restored basically new out of box totan for $4100 2 years ago and it took me a couple months to sell it at that price and im kicking myself. today one of the same is in the 7k+ range.
same story with my TOM which was basically flawless. sold it in the mid 3ks which was higher than normal then.

Surprised but not surprised. No interest in selling my TAF ... such a great pin.

#7 10 years ago

I am with Rock, at 4500 I would be interested.

Good luck with the sale.

#8 10 years ago

I think at $4500 there wouldn't be much time to think about it.

As we all know condition is King, and this one appears to be in nice shape.

#9 10 years ago

your machine looks very nice and I am not an expert on TAF prices, but everyone knows ebay is for suckers.

#10 10 years ago

Great game! I love mine..

#11 10 years ago

Hey! I know that driveway. GLWTS...

#12 10 years ago

man the one for $4500 sold less than 24 hrs on rgp a couple days ago..so yeah, dunno its condition + or - compared to mine, but 4500 sounded like a steal and proven quick sale.

#13 10 years ago

One was sitting at $4k shopped at a retail place for a month, just depends on location and condition.

#15 10 years ago

"shopped" is a very loosely used word these days.
same as with HUO.

people seem to define those terms differently.

""One was sitting at $4k shopped at a retail place for a month, just depends on location and condition. ""

#16 10 years ago

no offense meant here, but bloated ebay prices are never a defense for a higher price unless you are trying to contradict yourself. ebay prices are inflated, people...always have been and always will be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 180.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 29.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-addams-family-plays-superb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.