Have an AC/DC Pro I'm putting up for sale. Only thing done to it is replacing FIRE inserts with cool white LEDS, and I also replaced the lightning bolt bulbs with LEDs (had a bulb go, so I relaced them all).
1) Head has "tear" in it. Could be glued down. See pics.
2) Chip in "N" insert on TNT.
3) One LED out in DMD.
4) Very small amount of wear around start button
5) Some wrinkling of cab decals around right front leg; covered by leg protectors (may be covered by leg, but the protectors are there so I can't tell)
6) Some white showing on front left corner where can decals meet
7) Small mark on right side of cabinet. Really won't show up in pictures, but I'll point it out if you come to take a look.
8 ) Backbox light doesn't always fire up right away. Likely need to replace the tube.
Game plays 100 percent. Cliffy protectors on in and out lanes, as well as shooter lane. Game is pretty much stock aside from the aforementioned LEDs. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it does fall into the category of solid Stern offerings from the past couple years. To my knowledge, the game was on location for a while. When I got it, it had (if I recall correctly) 138 plays on a relatively early ROM version. I can't guarantee the ROMs had never been updated, but now you know. When I took my pictures, I'd put 614 plays on the newest ROMs. There have been a few more since then.
Long story short, I try to say what's wrong with a game so no one gets surprised when they see it. I'd rather underrepresent the game and have you be pleasantly surprised. I have the game on Kijiji for $4,500, but I'm open to offers, and if someone had a really nice System 11 or two, I'd consider a trade with some cash involved. If you're interested, let me know; like to get this to someone who'll enjoy it. I'm likely in Edmonton next weekend if someone between here and there wants it hauled.