SAM_1808.JPG
SAM_1804.JPG
SAM_1827.JPG
SAM_1823.JPG
SAM_1819.JPG
SAM_1815.JPG
SAM_1814.JPG
SAM_1801.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

I'm so glad Stern made a crap ton of AC/DC pros. Should keep the prices reasonable for this great game. Especially if you can't afford a premium.

1 week later
#23 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

They did make a lot of the pros? Never seen or played one before. I hope you are right.

Though Stern refuses to give exact numbers I could swear I heard Steve Ritchie (or someone in the know) mention it has been their biggest seller since Stern Pinball was founded after buying out the rights from Sega.

Along with AC/DC, I think there's a lot of Metallica's and Star Trek's being made too. Also good news for the pre-owned market, as these are great games too.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I kind of like the Getaway, especially for the price. The pin taught me how to play and enjoy the game of pinball. I will always be grateful to it for that reason. ST is one heck of a game though.

Yes. We (especially my wife) love our Getaway. Simple, fast, flashy and the supercharger never gets old. I've played ST a few times and it's SOOOO smooth. Especially, the warp ramp shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-pro-huo-southeast-mi-4200?tu=dtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.