Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Asylum
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-387.jpg
IMAG2466.jpg

#1 6 years ago

HUO game purchased in April of 2013. Clear window, shaker motor, train topper, looks and plays like new. All manuals and goodies. All original packing is here as well. I also have an unfinished cannon mod that I'll include. About 550 plays on it. Reasonable offers accepted. Ship by Pinballs on the Move or STI at your expense. Or pick up in GA for free! Extensive pictures at http://www.alsarcade.com/files/ACDC

Over $6700 invested in the game. I understand that I'm not getting it all back. Make me an offer.

#2 6 years ago

Also, The Train Topper is installed so it wouldn't do any damage to the game. It can be removed and I'll give a discount for part of it's value if the new buyer doesn't want it.

#3 6 years ago

PM sent on topper... bump

#4 6 years ago

wow, that topper is awesome!

#5 6 years ago

Love that framed print next to the pin. Can I make an offer on that?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Love that framed print next to the pin. Can I make an offer on that?

My Stan Fukuoka numbered prints? Dunno, he's one of my favorite artists! My Icon was drawn by him...

#7 6 years ago

I think Stan is still selling these at his website: http://www.stanfukuoka.com/

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

My Stan Fukuoka numbered prints? Dunno, he's one of my favorite artists! My Icon was drawn by him...

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack if you sold that stuff...

#9 6 years ago

Stan Fukuoka did the art for BBB. I need to hear the end of that story (part drama, part horror) of BBB you were telling me last Saturday. . Thanks for telling it to me and nice meeting you and GLWS. Your AC DC is a red and black beauty.
Greg

#10 6 years ago

Every time this gets bumped to the top I keep thinking I should be rockin' out to this game right now. I would make another offer with shipping but my money is now reserved for a different machine I can hopefully pick up soon. I don't even want the topper since I already bought one

Good Luck with your sale. I will own one someday.

IMAG2466.jpg
#11 6 years ago

Someone buy this awesome game already!

#12 6 years ago

How much would it take to buy it?

#13 6 years ago

OK - I really need $6000. That's a $700 "Entertainment Tax" for me. I'll take $175.00 off of that if the new buyer doesn't want the Train Topper. I have 2 people (at least) that were interested in it. If it was me, I'd buy it all.

I have some other pinball projects that need funds and this will get me through them.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack if you sold that stuff...

No worries - My Stan and Python prints (and originals) are here to stay! I should probably get the originals that Stan sent me of Paul and I framed as well (like my ICON).

#15 6 years ago

damn, wish i was closer. I honestly don't say that unless i mean it.

#16 6 years ago

Can I pay you in bacon?

If not then.... Bump!

image-387.jpg

#17 6 years ago

Thanks for the Bump!

#18 6 years ago

Still accepting offers on this beauty...

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Can I pay you in bacon?

If not then.... Bump!

image-387.jpg 116 KB

Oh my gawd. I am cooking that this weekend.

#20 6 years ago

Hmmmm. Bacon.

We should call this the Bacon Bump.

#21 6 years ago

Man I wish I had something you wanted and I could trade for this sucker....

#22 6 years ago

A bump is a bump by any standard! The price of Shaker motors went up making this an even more incredible deal!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

You do . Its called money.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

BOP with a Diamond Plate playfield and some cash will work as well.

#25 6 years ago

If anyone from the Nashville area wants to buy Al's game I need a pin delivered from ATL and would pay you to grab it while you're there or split shipping with Pinballs on the Move

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

You do . Its called money.

If I had money that would solve it...all I have is pinball machines

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

If I had money that would solve it...all I have is pinball machines

I am with you on that one. I think we are all crazy.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

OK - I really need $6000.

Yeah, but I can get a new AC/DC for $6,500, and then only have to spend another $200+ for the shaker motor.

Paying $700 more so I can get the big cardboard shipping box seems to be the best deal.

Sorry, Al.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Yeah, but I can get a new AC/DC for $6,500, and then only have to spend another $200+ for the shaker motor.
Paying $700 more so I can get the big cardboard shipping box seems to be the best deal.
Sorry, Al.

Put down your pom poms there cheerleader

Did you buy a NIB ACDC or a HUO ACDC for your collection?

Anyway Al's machine is almost $6400 after shipping, same price as a NIB after shipping

Doesn't sound like $700 of cardboard to me sir

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Put down your pom poms there cheerleader
Did you buy a NIB ACDC or a HUO ACDC for your collection?
Anyway Al's machine is almost $6400 after shipping, same price as a NIB after shipping
Doesn't sound like $700 of cardboard to me sir

That was a joke for Al, related to a discussion we had a while back. (Concerning things I heard from LOCAL buyers when I was selling my AC/DC Premium.)

Feel free to unwad yer panties.

#31 6 years ago

What number will work? How's this, the first person that can come out here and put $5700 in my hand can take the game with everything. My "Entertainment tax" just went to $1000! I'll even throw in the SuperBands! I have the box and packing as well.

#32 6 years ago

Apparently - THAT was the magic number. Sold!

#34 6 years ago

WoW nice price congrats to both.

#35 6 years ago

Congrats to both.... New owner will love it.'

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

What number will work? How's this, the first person that can come out here and put $5700 in my hand can take the game with everything.

I would love a deal like this locally, anyone leaning towards parting with their AC/DC prem this winter hit me up!

Congrats on the sale!

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Feel free to unwad yer panties.

I'm not wearing hockey pants

#38 5 years ago

It left this evening - Thanks guys. Sold through GAPAS to a local.

#39 5 years ago

congrats on the sale! your going to miss it

#40 5 years ago

Congratulations, Al!

Looks like I may be next, as I have several interesting offers this time around, and am simply having trouble deciding which deal to make.

It's a good problem to have!

#41 5 years ago

I've owned a lot of games over the years, the only ones that I miss are IJ and Centaur and I got an IJ earlier this year. My goal with the money is to buy a friend's Diamond Plated BOP and do the 2.0 kit. He can really use the money right now anyway. Then use some of the money to fix up the IJ. I think that'll make me happier than owning the AC/DC.

#42 5 years ago

The only game that I've cut loose and have any regret over is Creech. I'm quite positive it was never going to be a keeper, but if I had kept it another couple months, everything would have been copacetic.

#43 5 years ago

Grats Al!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside