New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 27814)

SOLD: ACDC Premium in MN - $5700 *PRICE DROP*

By NightTrain

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NightTrain
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG

#1 8 years ago

Well I might hate myself for this but here it goes.

My ACDC premium is up for sale. Game looks like it just came out of the box. Everything works 100%. No cracks in any plastics. Everything looks new. There is nothing wrong with it at all, I just get bored with games easily and like to rotate them

The following have been installed:
1. Mylar in shooter lane
2. Cliffy eject protector
3. Pinball life shooter lane protector
4. Laseriffic Mirror lightning bolts
5. Laseriffic guitar mod
6. Cointaker 161 LEDs in the lightning bolts
7. 9-LED red bulbs in under the pop bumpers
8. "Hell's Bell" plaque on the bell
9. Mirror finish balls installed day 1
10. Updated cannon motor installed (I've never had a problem since)
11. New TNT drop target opto board (had issues with the previous one, none since the new board)

I can also add a shaker motor for another $175 installed if you'd like.

I think NIB ones are going for $6350. So you can save $650 (not counting the mods) with this one and you don't have to tweak or fix anything like you usually have to do with any NIB.

Production date is May 22nd.

I am at $5700 FIRM on the price. Game is located in Otsego, MN.

I do prefer a cash deal, but would entertain trades. I'm open to most anything, but the trades I'd really be looking for would be the following:

TSPP, LOTR,SM, TZ, IJ, TOM, SS, STTNG, NGG, WH20, FGY, CP

#2 8 years ago

Good luck man.

#3 8 years ago

That was fast. Don't do it!

#4 8 years ago

Good luck dude. Hit up pinheadpuckguy see if he's ready, I know this was on his short list.. (I'll message him too)

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

That was fast. Don't do it!

God damn. I know. I just want to fill up my basement with more games. I love this frickin game, but I'm tapped on pinball $$$ and would like 2 or 3 more. Maybe I'll pick up another one down the road.

#6 8 years ago

Pics

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

#7 8 years ago

I WANT IT I WANT IT NOW!!!

#8 8 years ago

Got a bunch of PMs last night. I will be replying to all today. Thanks

#9 8 years ago

GL on the sale, at that price it should go quick!

#10 8 years ago

smokin deal 4 acdc

#12 8 years ago

Are you selling this because you couldnt beat my high score?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

6. Cointaker 161 LEDs in the lightning bolts ...

What are 161's? I'm not familiar with these.

#14 8 years ago

They're basically a 12v 555.

Quoted from PinRaider:

Are you selling this because you couldnt beat my high score?

And no. I smoked your puny little score. Mwa hahahaha!!! (Said with Steve Ritchie devil voice)

#16 8 years ago

Price drop and added trade options. See original post.

#17 8 years ago

Well now at least if you get SM we can see if it lasts longer than 3 weeks. You were gushing about this pin after you bought it. Made SM sound like an EM after you bought it, even though SM was the other finalist. What gives? Does AC/DC actually kind of suck?

I want to know, because I'm willing to trade my sweet SM for an AC/DC, but will that be a mistake?

Hell, you include the shaker motor and I'll trade you my SM right now.

#18 8 years ago

my offer for the Xmen Wolverine with shaker still stands. Straight up trade.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Well now at least if you get SM we can see if it lasts longer than 3 weeks. You were gushing about this pin after you bought it. Made SM sound like an EM after you bought it, even though SM was the other finalist. What gives? Does AC/DC actually kind of suck?

I want to know, because I'm willing to trade my sweet SM for an AC/DC, but will that be a mistake?

Hell, you include the shaker motor and I'll trade you my SM right now.

This is a FS/FT thread. Please leave it at that. PM me if you have questions. Thanks!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Does AC/DC actually kind of suck?

For the record, NO. ACDC rocks! I just like to switch pins out frequently. That's what I enjoy doing. Play and switch em out. But please, just let this be a FS/FT thread. These threads always go sideways. Thank you.

#21 8 years ago

you're right. would trade SM.

#23 8 years ago

Nice price bump.. Wish I had your wants for it

#24 8 years ago

I'd trade my HUO TSPP towards it....Too bad we're half the US away

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I'd trade my HUO TSPP towards it....Too bad we're half the US away

Yeah that's a bummer. Like I said, I prefer a cash deal. But LOTR and TSPP are my top picks I'm looking for.

#26 8 years ago

SOLD. Thanks for all of the interest!

#27 8 years ago

Congrats man! What's next?

#28 8 years ago

Where do I get an updated cannon motor?

#29 8 years ago

Grats!

#30 8 years ago

Congrats, dont see mine leaving anytime soon. Whats next?

#31 8 years ago

LOTR for now. Possibly a STTNG in the near future as well...

#32 8 years ago

Wow, double grats!

#33 8 years ago

Darn! Missed it by that much. Oh well, on to the next opportunity.

#34 8 years ago

Let me know when you get rid of Lotr. Ill be first in line

#35 8 years ago

I think a stanky ole gorilla has a STTNG available

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I think a stanky ole gorilla has a STTNG available

Lol! Yeah. We were working on a deal. But it didn't pan out. No worries! I'll get one someday!

#37 8 years ago

What happened, no LOTR?

#38 8 years ago

Unfortunately no. I had to back out on it. Believe me, I had a hard time deciding what to do . But I had a guy offer me a real nice CV for a straight up trade. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm meeting him in Des Moines this weekend to make the trade. I feel bad about backing out, but at the end of the day, I have to do what's going to be best for me ya know? I'm super psyched to get the CV though!

#39 8 years ago

Congrats on the CV....definitely a pin I would like to own again as I sold mine too quick. Make sure to keep me in mind when you sell it

Is the guy with the CV from around Des Moines??

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Congrats on the CV....definitely a pin I would like to own again as I sold mine too quick. Make sure to keep me in mind when you sell it

Is the guy with the CV from around Des Moines??

Thanks man! You know me, I don't hold em for too long... I'll be sure to let you know when the time has come. Hopefully not too soon though.

He is from Kansas City, MO. So Des Moines was about the midway point between us.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Unfortunately no. I had to back out on it. Believe me, I had a hard time deciding what to do . But I had a guy offer me a real nice CV for a straight up trade. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm meeting him in Des Moines this weekend to make the trade. I feel bad about backing out, but at the end of the day, I have to do what's going to be best for me ya know? I'm super psyched to get the CV though!

You know the pinvitational is going on this weekend, right? A bunch of us will be down in des moines

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

You know the pinvitational is going on this weekend, right? A bunch of us will be down in des moines

Yeah I know about it. I'd stop by, but my wife is coming with me and we aren't going to be in Des Moines until 4:00pm on Sunday. Otherwise I would definitely stop in!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside