Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dmesserly
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

HUO only from September 2012 run. Has clear window and upgraded cannon motor. Plays 100%. Still have box. Shipping possible plus $40 for packing materials.

I'll post some pics later but there are no cosmetic issues.

Will consider trade and cash for Hulk LE.

Thanks,
Dave

#2 11 years ago

Great game! Good luck with your sale.

#3 11 years ago

Shouldn't last long.

#4 11 years ago

Maybe I need a 2nd one for my bathroom. Best game ever, good price, will be sold in no time I think.

#5 11 years ago

Have to ask... Just did not like it?

#6 11 years ago

I just ordered one for a little more then you are asking (I am ordering 3 new machines total so I got a better price). However, I might be able to cancel it as the check will not even arrive until today so maybe I can work something out with them (promise to buy Metallica or something). My other option would be to buy yours and keep mine in a box and sell it when it arrives in a couple of months if we can work something out....bottomline, me and my wife love the machine and maybe we can figure something out. If so, great....if I came over to help would you deliver it as I have a walk down basement and am not a "moving pro" as I am new to this.

#7 11 years ago

Good luck with you sale. Would dream of an offer like this closer to my home.
Current NIB price in France for a premium is above 7000 euros or $9300...VAT, customs and transport do not help.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I just ordered one for a little more then you are asking (I am ordering 3 new machines total so I got a better price). However, I might be able to cancel it as the check will not even arrive until today so maybe I can work something out with them (promise to buy Metallica or something). My other option would be to buy yours and keep mine in a box and sell it when it arrives in a couple of months if we can work something out....bottomline, me and my wife love the machine and maybe we can figure something out. If so, great....if I came over to help would you deliver it as I have a walk down basement and am not a "moving pro" as I am new to this.

"New to this" but you've ordered 3 NIB pins.
I LOVE you man! Hope you'll enjoy AC/DC as much as the rest of us seem to.

#9 11 years ago

I like the game but for various reasons, its the one I'm choosing to sell. The trade would be for a friend as I'm looking to raise cash.

#10 11 years ago

Does it have the shaker motor. Just making sure you didn't miss it because it will help your sale.

As you guys know, you can get them NIB delivered without shaker for $6,300 just have to wait a month or two (at least that is what I was told when I mailed out my check). You might want to wait until the last run is done (but truly I don't know much you guys know more then me as I am just coming back to the hobby !!!!).

Maybe I can work some package deal for the X-MEN and the AC/DC premium and get help with delivering them....you guys seem like friends.....just a thought....I need a bunch of pins !!!! Have to fill up 3 rooms in my basement (theater, game and my bar area). BTW, I was the guy that bought the Theatre of Magic in Herndon so I am serious even though I am new !!!

#11 11 years ago

Very interested if still available.

I'm in Buffalo, NY

#12 11 years ago

Free delivery to michigan? If so I will take it!!

#13 11 years ago

Thanks houseofpin. That's helpful.

My AC/DC does not have a shaker. This might make the most sense for someone who can pick it up.

#14 11 years ago

Dan:

Dave M. is a straight shooter. I have sold him games and considered buying his over the years. Need not worry about any nonsense with him.

Dan

#15 11 years ago

Thanks to all interested. Game is sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-premium-huo-in-northern-va-5900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.