ACDC Train Tracks Decal Splash.jpg
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 7.JPG
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 6.JPG
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 5.JPG
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 4.JPG
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 3.JPG
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 2.jpg
ACDC Train Bridge Decal 1-926.jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

For Sale is my custom designed AC/DC ROCK N ROLL TRAIN Tracks Decal Set. It covers the stainless steel crossover with the look of detailed train tracks sitting on black rock! The decal spans the entire length of the crossover and looks awesome! I also have the tracks available to go overtop the shooter lane and left lane rails.

Decals are printed on a hi-end color laser printer, then heat laminated & custom cut to resist ball wear. Easy to Install in minutes and what a difference!. There's a hole already punched to fit over the rivet head for a clean install and perfect placement. I will ship crossover decal in a small flat rate box, since it's long, so the decal doesn't get damaged during shipment. 3 OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

----------------------- PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING ------------------------
ROCK N ROLL Train Tracks Decal Set ( Crossover + Lanes) = $22
Train Track CROSSOVER Decal ONLY= $14
Train Track SHOOTER & LEFT LANE Decals ONLY= $10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please PayPal (as Friends & Family to avoid fees) to:
[email protected]

Please include your mailing address since PayPal does not always give me this info. I am fulfilling all orders within 1-2 days! Thanks, Jeff

My email is:
[email protected]

ACDC Train Bridge Decal 1-926.jpgACDC Train Bridge Decal 1-926.jpgACDC Train Bridge Decal 2.jpgACDC Train Bridge Decal 2.jpgACDC Train Bridge Decal 3.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 3.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 4.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 4.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 5.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 5.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 6.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 6.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 7.JPGACDC Train Bridge Decal 7.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Looks fantastic ! Great job Jeff .

#4 9 years ago

Cool.....

#5 9 years ago

Nice work Jeff.

#6 9 years ago

Gonna stick with the train on this one, but nice work. It looks very good.

#7 9 years ago

Moving to marketplace sub forum.

#8 9 years ago

I already have a modded diverter (transparant) otherwise I would be all over this one. Good job

#9 9 years ago

Here are photos of the SHOOTER LANE + LEFT OUTLANE Decals

ACDC Train Tracks Decal Splash.jpgACDC Train Tracks Decal Splash.jpgACDC Train Tracks Decal 1.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 1.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 2.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 2.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 3.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 3.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 4.JPGACDC Train Tracks Decal 4.JPG

#10 9 years ago

The train crossOver looks great! nice work

#11 9 years ago

Yeah... they really look cool on my machine! I have gotten a number of compliments. People notice the tracks right away and always say something about it.

I just designed and am printing a really kick ass, coin door decal in 3 versions next. I will have all of them for sale as well. Stay Tuned!

#13 9 years ago

Sorry if this is an ignorant question but does the prices you quoted include shipping?

#14 9 years ago

YES... all prices INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING. It will not fit in an envelope so I am paying $5.25 out of my pocket to ship in a small flat rate box to avoid the decal getting creased or smashed. The crossover decal is 16" long so I want all who buy to not get a damaged one. Jeff

#15 9 years ago

Perfect. Payment sent

#16 9 years ago

I have plenty of these left individually or as a set. LMK

#17 9 years ago

Payment sent

#19 9 years ago

These look pretty sweet! I don't even have an ACDC yet but it's never to early to start getting great mods for my next game.

#20 9 years ago

ACDC is the machine I want next. These decals look sweet!

#21 9 years ago

This is a HOT item. I still have more to sell!

#22 9 years ago

Payment Sent

#23 9 years ago

Payment sent.

#24 9 years ago

just sent you a payment...looks great

#25 9 years ago

Sending more of these out today. Sold multiple sets to some dealers up north over the weekend. Someone must like them and still have more sets available!

#26 9 years ago

any pictures of coin door stickers?

#27 9 years ago

I will post some photos of the coin door decals tomorrow! I currently have 3 different versions designed.

#28 9 years ago

These look Sa- weet ! Im in !! I just sent you a paypal. Thank you

#29 9 years ago

Got mine installed yesterday. Cross-over looks great. Really helps it blend in more with the game so it doesn't stick out like a soar thumb. Didn't install the rails though as they just weren't my cup of tea after laying them out but they are very nice and good quality.

Fit of the cross-over was spot on though.

#30 9 years ago

I like this a lot. Good luck with it.

#31 9 years ago

I think these are fantastic looking! I have a Pro, so no need for the cross-over lane, but I'm definitely interested in the shooter lane decals, as they compliment the machine very nicely.

Any ideas on what can be done for the ramps? I like your railroad tie/track design better than what's already available.

Looking forward to seeing the coin door decals as well!

#32 9 years ago

Thanks guys. The coin door decal art along with some others went to a commercial printer today to have samples made. I will post them first of next week when I get them in hand. I plan to print MANY of them and have an entire apron decal package to match.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

I will post them first of next week when I get them in hand. I plan to print MANY of them and have an entire apron decal package

This is the best news I've heard all day. I'm excited to see what you've got in store! Needless to say, I'll be placing an order for the decals you already have and will love to see what's next!

#35 9 years ago

Installed the shooter and left lane decals this weekend, really nice product and came with great instructions. Thanks!!

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Installed the shooter and left lane decals this weekend, really nice product and came with great instructions. Thanks!!

Ditto.

#37 9 years ago

Mine came in the mail on Saturday....can't wait to install it tonight

#38 9 years ago

any news on coin door stickers ?

#39 9 years ago

Still waiting for coin door samples midweek. I will post one I get good photos!

I just had more train tracks printed so I have plenty of sets or individuals for sale!

#40 9 years ago

OK guys... here's a few PREVIEW photos taken by my printer of my new AC/DC Coin Door Decals. Not sure if I will have a bunch printed and then sell or take orders first.

I also have about 3-4 more designs in the works and a BLUE version for the Back in Black edition. I made a custom version for my LUCI machine as well. LMK what you guys think and which designs you like so far.

Pimp!

ACDC Coin Door Decal PREVIEW.jpgACDC Coin Door Decal PREVIEW.jpgLUCI Coin Door Decal PREVIEW.jpgLUCI Coin Door Decal PREVIEW.jpg

#41 9 years ago

Nice !

#43 9 years ago

looks nice, good job.

#44 9 years ago

Installed the track decal....nice fit, the rivet hole made it easy to install, and it took all of like 1 min to do it (50 sec of that was getting the backing to start peeling off)

#45 9 years ago

Incredible work!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Installed the track decal....nice fit, the rivet hole made it easy to install, and it took all of like 1 min to do it (50 sec of that was getting the backing to start peeling off)

I thought peeling the backing off was the easy part ! LOL....

BTW... If you got the whole set...As far as removing the parts etc... I found it just as easy to "lift the apron" and bend the decal towards the very end, and slip it under the apron for a perfect fit.

Cant bend the decal too much however or I would "assume" it may have a bend line in it.

Start from the top while peeling slowly the back piece, make sure it adheres and then finish it off with a small bend towards the end. Lift the apron with your fingers and slide the last little bit under.

#47 9 years ago

Hey guys... if you don't want to be lazy and have a socket set, the apron has only 2 locknuts under the instruction cards. once you take them off, the whole apron lifts right off and you can get to the 4 shooter lanes with ease!

Still have plenty more of each decal for sale, they are hot out on ebay also!

Jeff

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Hey guys... if you don't want to be lazy and have a socket set, the apron has only 2 locknuts under the instruction cards.
Jeff

LOL! I have a custom apron with a bunch of "bling lights" under it and they can be tricky at times when annoyed!

In this instance I simply worked smarter, not harder.

Nice product!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from paratrooper:

LOL! I have a custom apron with a bunch of "bling lights" under it and they can be tricky at times when annoyed!
In this instance I simply worked smarter, not harder.
Nice product!

Same route I took.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-pinball-pimp-train-bridge-crossover-decal-mod-a-must-have and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.