Stern_Pinball_Machine_ACDC_Ramp_Decals.jpg
photo1.JPG
excited.gif
ACDC_Ramp_Decal_Project_020.JPG
ACDC_Ramp_Decal_Project_025.JPG
ACDC_Ramp_Decal_Project_023.JPG
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

If you ever decide to put just flames up the Highway to Hell ramp, instead of fireballs, count me in! They look great though.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

If you ever decide to put just flames up the Highway to Hell ramp, instead of fireballs, count me in! They look great though.

Damn, that's a great idea!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

That was the first idea floated but the presents of so much flame on the pf made us go a different direction. The flaming Cannon balls seemed fitting being your loading a cannon and tied the flame in.
That all being said if there is a demand for a second version say 100 pieces I can do it no problem.

#54 11 years ago

Email sent!

#55 11 years ago

These look great! Payment sent.

#56 11 years ago

Got mine yesterday and just installed them. Looks great !!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#57 11 years ago

And 1 more

image.jpgimage.jpg

#58 11 years ago

Sorry was wrong picture this time good one with everything installed

image.jpgimage.jpg

#59 11 years ago

Where did you get the figures? They look great!!!

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Where did you get the figures? They look great!!!

Yep, they look even better in real life

It are these figures http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC42080
Didnt get them here but this gives you enough info to google them and perhaps see if they are available closeby for you

Good luck, really worth the money and easy to install. Almost like they were made for this pinball

3 weeks later
#61 11 years ago

These decals are on pinball life for 25 bucks so you can save 8 bucks if you're thinking of buying

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

These decals are on pinball life for 25 bucks so you can save 8 bucks if you're thinking of buying

Yep Terry is a great vendor we have restocked now so they are back on the site.
Same great product and he passes his bulk savings on to everyone.
If your only buying the decal its a wash ....so stock up at PBL and save.

#63 11 years ago

I just installed mine. Fit and went on with no issues. The tracks look real good and complete that ramp IMO. The cannon balls don't look bad either but I really like the looks of the track.

#64 11 years ago

It's the cannon balls that have been holding me back as well. LOVE the train track though.

#65 11 years ago

Train track decal looks great, any thoughts of doing one that goes down the entire length of that ramp?

#66 11 years ago

We did toy with the idea of taking the track down to the return lane.
The look of the train on the LE and PRem have the train tracks crumbling just in front of the train.

#67 11 years ago

Any decals available?

#68 11 years ago

Damn- just placed an order with pinball life and missed these.... Arg. Next time....

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Damn- just placed an order with pinball life and missed these.... Arg. Next time....

If you email Terry he'll probably add them to your order.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

It's the cannon balls that have been holding me back as well. LOVE the train track though

Same here. The cannon balls are cool, but the ramp is the "Highway to Hell" ramp. Some broken cracked pavement with some flames in between would be awesome! It's a nice mod either way though

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Same here. The cannon balls are cool, but the ramp is the "Highway to Hell" ramp. Some broken cracked pavement with some flames in between would be awesome! It's a nice mod either way though

Yeah, those cannon balls are the reason why I haven't ordered them either.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It are these figures http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC42080
Didnt get them here but this gives you enough info to google them and perhaps see if they are available closeby for you

Good luck, really worth the money and easy to install. Almost like they were made for this pinball

I passed on the tracks & canon balls because I didn't want to take apart my ramps yet... But the AC/DC figurines looked awesome so I ordered them... am installing them tonite!

Thanks to whoever posted this mod... I would've never figured this out on my own.

Linda

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

yes- how'd you mount them? I found them online- they look like they'd be too tall (hit the glass)?

#74 10 years ago

So is there any chance that you'll be making a different version for the right ramp? I like the idea someone else mentioned about it being the "highway to hell" ramp and showing pavement crumbling away, something like that would be cool.

#75 10 years ago

Yes there is a chance of a Highway to Hell option ....more to come.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Sweet!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yes!

3 weeks later
#79 10 years ago

Any news on the highway to hell set?

#80 10 years ago

Yes its in the works.
If it all works out will be available as a single to swap out or add to a purchase with the other set.
No plans to offer just tracks and Hwy. I had a bunch of the original version printed so it will be an add on at this point.

2 months later
#81 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yes its in the works.If it all works out will be available as a single to swap out or add to a purchase with the other set.No plans to offer just tracks and Hwy. I had a bunch of the original version printed so it will be an add on at this point.

Just checking back on this. Got my train tracks on my left ramp waiting on the H2H decal.

#82 10 years ago

Funny someone posted.
Tweaking art work today with my art guy....very cool stuff coming soon.
I'd day second week of Sept. Hwy2 Hell ....or the stage lol...little hint.
I get my kicks

2 weeks later
#83 10 years ago

Not enough interest to do the Hwy To Hell.
Those that expressed interest did not respond to my additional questions so we are going to shelf this project for now. I have about 25 ish sets of train tracks left for those late to the party. Then they will retire also. Great run for the mod over 200 sets sold to date. Thank you for your support.

1 week later
#84 10 years ago

No Hwy To Hell

I was looking forward to that one...

#85 10 years ago

Got the email saying to stay tuned (which is what I was doing)...didn't know you were looking for replies. I would have been in.

#86 10 years ago

I'll post a picture of the proto....some thought too spooky. I have another idea but need 20 to make it worth the effort.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Got the email saying to stay tuned (which is what I was doing)...didn't know you were looking for replies. I would have been in.

Same here. Been waiting. Didn't know I needed to respond. I liked the small pic you previewed.

#88 10 years ago

I was waiting to see pics of the h2h sticker. If you do make it, I am interested, but I need to see what it looks like before I can say if I want it or not. Do you have just the rail sticker for sale?

#89 10 years ago

I dont sell the rails alone sorry, I am down to under 30 and then they are gone unless I get another large wholesale order.
I have a picture of the hwy to hell at work can post just as a reference next week.

#90 10 years ago

Hooked can you do a Ice Man ramp decal for the Xmen Pros? I think there would be a alot of interest

#91 10 years ago

Just sold my xmen, sorry my friend.

2 months later
#92 10 years ago

Bump, anything new with the alternate ramp decals?

#93 10 years ago

Demand was not there just going with what I have on hand. Needed 25 to do anything.

3 weeks later
#94 10 years ago

Do you have any more of the ramp decals left? They don't show up anymore on PinballLife's site.

Thanks.

#95 10 years ago

I believe terry sold out again. I have some just email or pm me

#96 10 years ago

Hey Hooked, any word on getting those lightning bolts in? Is it still gonna be close to Christmas?

#97 10 years ago

Yep I was told I would have the brackets (last piece needed) by the 3rd...crossing fingers.
It will be someones stocking. I have sent proto boards to the stamper and they have test fit. Again waiting till I have some in hand to say "ready to send invoices".

Thanks for asking Kc

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Yep I was told I would have the brackets (last piece needed) by the 3rd...crossing fingers.
It will be someones stocking. I have sent proto boards to the stamper and they have test fit. Again waiting till I have some in hand to say "ready to send invoices".
Thanks for asking Kc

Nice, thanks for the update

3 weeks later
#99 10 years ago

Decals now on close out run $26.95 shipped or $22 with purchase of lighting bolts.
PM me on orders or email.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

16,500 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-new-mod-ramp-decals-with-vid-pre-orders-now-open/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.