Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

00l0l_h52vMdiL9d8_600x450.jpg
01717_bePjM0qb077_600x450.jpg
01717_irzFuhTxl33_600x450.jpg
00606_g69yJrwl8yI_600x450.jpg
00m0m_kx2TuBYQKPT_600x450.jpg
00F0F_2EhCohqCCy1_600x450.jpg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

our AC/DC premium Luci Edition Pinball by Stern. This game has only been on the market for a couple of months and we have owned it for about two months. Has under 200 plays and is as spotless as it was the day we opened it.

Perfect condition, plays lightning fast and has added shaker motor, TMezel hells bell cover, mirrored lightning bolts, back alley creations Canon mod and lighted LED speakers with lightning bolt insert that look phenomenal.

Game looks as you would expect from a brand-new just unboxed box game. Beautiful artwork on this version and it really pops! Price is $6,500

NOTE - would also sell for $6200 without shaker, cannon mod and LED Lightning bolts

#2 5 years ago

Lemme guess, the wife does not approve.
Seems to be the only reason guys are getting rid of this pin lately.

#3 5 years ago

Great price. I wish you were in a different country!

#4 5 years ago

No, love it and so does the wife, but need the money to fund a more immediate need

#5 5 years ago

Just joking around Brian, just seems to be a reoccurring theme round here.

#6 5 years ago

WOW this was fast !

Brian, GLWS. Anyone dealing with Brian is in good hands. Excellent seller in all respects.

#7 5 years ago

pics?

#8 5 years ago

Thanks Crazy J, looking forward to having you back in MN soon to play some Pin!

#9 5 years ago

Really Kaneda?? Your interested in a Luci halfway across the country??

#10 5 years ago

He's gotta get that monkey off his back somehow.

#11 5 years ago

Pinside is not giving me option to upload photos for some reason. Game is beautiful and I can offer many Pinside references!

#12 5 years ago

I saw this on Craig's List and my son started freaking out. "Dad! That's right by Lifetime Fitness!". Not in my budget now. Dang. I really want a Lucy.

#13 5 years ago

Morning Bumpity!

#14 5 years ago

Deal with confidence, Brian always takes very good care of his games. It's sure to look and play fast, smooth and mean.

#15 5 years ago

Update! This deal just got better for anyone who is interested. I completely forgot that I had ordered and have not yet installed the red powder coated LED lightning bolts from HOOKED as well as the two drum set to cover the coils and one single Gibson guitar for the ramp from Laseriffic. Will include these at no additional cost. That's an additional $175 worth of new in the box mods!

#16 5 years ago

Can you PLEASE upload photos. Not for nothing, but much easier to sell something with images...

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Really Kaneda?? Your interested in a Luci halfway across the country??

Look, for the 10X, I am in the market for a pin. Why is that SO HARD to understand. Am I not allowed to see what's for sale and at what price? Jeez...

#18 5 years ago

What part of the Pinside file upload feature not working is hard to understand???? It's a 45 day old Stern ACDC Luci. The photos can be found on their website, or you can view my crappy attempt at photos in my dimly lit gameroom on my CL posting listed below. Again, if you have any concerns, I can provide several Pinside references as to the care and quality of my games.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#19 5 years ago

No because you talk crap. But you know what if you want pay 6500 plus shipping for a Luci good for you . But I bet $100 Pinside contribution it's all boshoi again. If your not wasting everyone's time I will apogize.

And of course Bump : )

#20 5 years ago

GLWS hope everything is ok Duck. Ya goin' to MGC by chance?

#21 5 years ago

I will be there!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can you PLEASE upload photos. Not for nothing, but much easier to sell something with images...

Quoted from DuckBrian:

It's a 45 day old Stern ACDC Luci.

We all know you're not going to buy it Kaneda, move along, nothing to see here.

It's a 45 day old Stern from a reputable pinsider/seller. End of story.

#23 5 years ago

kaneda asked me for pics...I took pics of my SS.

A couple of hours later he says he probably has one locally. Never bought one.

Think I'll start a thread asking who has sent kaneda pics.

#24 5 years ago

I am guessing the machine will look quite a bit like this -
http://www.sternpinball.com/Games/acdc-luci.aspx

GLWS

#25 5 years ago

Amazingly similar

#26 5 years ago

WOW! Great deal here! AWESOME mods! GLWYS Brian.

#27 5 years ago

Great seller!

#28 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys!

#29 5 years ago

I would buy it but I only have $1675 in the toy fund. Good luck with sale.

#30 5 years ago

Added option to sell for $6200 without shaker, cannon and LED lightning bolts.

#31 5 years ago

Now I know what a Luci looks like taken with a disposal camera, looks really vintage looking and cool actually.

00F0F_2EhCohqCCy1_600x450.jpg

00l0l_h52vMdiL9d8_600x450.jpg 00m0m_kx2TuBYQKPT_600x450.jpg 00606_g69yJrwl8yI_600x450.jpg 01717_bePjM0qb077_600x450.jpg 01717_irzFuhTxl33_600x450.jpg
#32 5 years ago

Just an Iphone camera with poor lighting to work with. I'm a pin fanatic and a photo pathetic. Sorry Guys! Guess I could just use the Stern stock photos and then include speaker light photos, etc... Several nibbles but no deals yet!

#33 5 years ago

Just giving you hard time, if anything it's a free bump with pics attached

#34 5 years ago

I know, and it's appreciated!! Just embarrassed at my subpar photography. In my photo upload section on Pinside, the dialog box area is completely blank...hmmm!

#35 5 years ago

Trade ya a Black Rose for her?

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would buy it but I only have $1675 in the toy fund. Good luck with sale.

No reasonable offer refused.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

No reasonable offer refused.

Yeah, but my offer won't be reasonable for quite a while but on a positive note I am up to $1775. Maybe I should wish him bad luck on the sale and I can get it in 2-3 months. Free bump.

#38 5 years ago

Bohdi, throw in $4,500 and we are golden!!

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Bohdi, throw in $4,500 and we are golden!!

If I had it I would...

#40 5 years ago

It's all good! We should connect for drtnks and pin with some of the locals

#41 5 years ago

Tuesday morning bump!

#42 5 years ago

Gah!!!! Wish I had the money! Saw this on CL, have some serious lust for that table (and yes, my wife loves it too- she would gladly have it in our house)

Just bought my first table (ST:TNG) this weekend, loving every minute of it. Already planning my next 3 machines... Looking forward to being part of the MN pin crew!

Good luck with the sale!

#43 5 years ago

Good luck bump. Here's to hoping the more immediate need is a STLE!

#44 5 years ago

Tony, that's the only thing that would pry Luci from my lineup; very solid insight!!

#45 5 years ago

I can't believe Kaneda has not bought this yet!

#46 5 years ago

If I didn't have a SM coming this week, I would be very tempted. I'm also not sure I could convince the wife to let Luci into the basement. Although she did say I can get an ACDC when I was playing it at Blainebrook bowl last year.

#47 5 years ago

I only buy Luci LE's. sorry guys. No regular luci's for me.

#48 5 years ago

Quit feeding the troll guys!

#49 5 years ago

Wednesday morning bump! Lots of offers (no trades please) and multiple people trying to sell a game to fund this one, but no confirmed deal yet! Thanks for all the interest and great comments!

#50 5 years ago

Sold yet??

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside