New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 51022)

FS AC/DC LE and Indiana Jones Williams. Jessup Maryland 20794

By alimerick

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by alimerick
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2939.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2937.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Any interest in AC/DC LE and Williams Indiana Jones? Location Jessup, MD 20794

AC/DC LE was delivered to the house set up and not moved since. No dings looks like new. Still have box and packing material. Has CT back box lighting, CT color changing flipper buttons, TNT Explosion light, Guitar and Drum coil covers. Has several hundred plays. Updated to most recent Software.

Williams Indiana Jones I got from another nice collector. It has a clear coated play field, re-plated gun. When I got it it needed to finish being debugged. Now Plays 100%. Has new Rotten dog CPU and driver board, new fighter plane installed. Original Bi-plane and a new one not installed. NOS trans-light and original. All changed to LEDs. New Flipper buttons, New Flipper sensor boards from GLM. New Sling plastics. One was chipped. Coin door gone through and painted. Has new cabinet decals and looks nice. Decals were installed over Demo-Man decals and this can be seen if you look closely. Cabinet speaker replaced. Also has rebuilt flipper, bunch of new coils, optos, ball trough opto boards.

Picture link: http://s671.photobucket.com/user/limericka/library/AC%20DC%20LE%20Indiana%20Jones?sort=3&page=1
Pictures at photobucket under user limericka album AC DC LE Indiana Jones
Package price $16500 or reasonable offer
Hoping for a local cash and carry sale. Games need to come up an outside flight of basement steps.
Would be good to bring help to move.

Thank You
Andy alimerick at verizon dot net

Post edited by alimerick : added info

#2 7 years ago

Which LE? Back in Black or Let there be rock?

GLWS!

#3 7 years ago

Back in Black

#4 7 years ago

Also forgot to mention IJ had a bunch of coils and optos replaced. Flippers rebuilt. New Ball trough opto boards.

#5 7 years ago

GLWS'S!

image.jpg image.jpg

1 month later
#6 7 years ago

Hello
Available. Price drop. Do not really want to sell but need cash for vehicle.
AC/DC LE Back in Black 10400.
IJ 5600

#7 7 years ago

Hi Andy, I realize AC DC LE is worth more but you need cash for a vehicle and I don't have any time to get more money. So would you take $9000 for AC DC LE. If you bought it new you are probably still making money. I wish I had more to offer.
Thanks for your time Al

#8 7 years ago

Please check your pm.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Hi Andy, I realize AC DC LE is worth more but you need cash for a vehicle and I don't have any time to get more money. So would you take $9000 for AC DC LE. If you bought it new you are probably still making money. I wish I had more to offer.
Thanks for your time Al

Lame, dude. You don't have time to get any more money....well, that sounds like a good enough reason to sell it for less than its worth

Good luck on the sale OP!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Lame, dude. You don't have time to get any more money....well, that sounds like a good enough reason to sell it for less than its worth
Good luck on the sale OP!

I bet his wife won't let him get the money and his sisters voted that he can't have the game shipped.

#11 7 years ago

Is the IJ promo page yours?

#12 7 years ago

I will trade you a car and some cash.

#13 7 years ago

AC/DC Back in Black. Sold.
IJ available.

#14 7 years ago

IJ price drop. 5500. Cash and carry. Local pickup preffered. If no interest will keep.
Happy 4th.
Andy

#15 7 years ago

IJ price drop. 5400. Cash and carry. Local pickup preffered.
Happy 4th.
Andy

1 week later
#17 7 years ago

Indiana Jones is available

2 months later
#18 7 years ago

Games have been sold and picked up.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside