1.jpg
ACDC_DMD.jpg
117974-i.jpg
117983-i.png
ricer.JPG
20131111_153502_resized.jpg
20131111_153447_resized.jpg
20131111_153431_resized.jpg
There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Hi All
I have a new design for AC/DC. These are Smokin!!
ac_dc_joeraptor2003interior_speaker.jpgac_dc_joeraptor2003interior_speaker.jpgScreen Shot 2013-10-14 at 11.52.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-14 at 11.52.37 PM.png1378592_10202264663684971_1621780516_n.jpg1378592_10202264663684971_1621780516_n.jpg1377203_10202264659964878_1704288015_n.jpg1377203_10202264659964878_1704288015_n.jpgScreen Shot 2013-10-17 at 1.58.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-17 at 1.58.55 AM.png

Kit sells for $95.00 shipped to Mainland USA . Includes left and right Pinblade panels plus the speaker grill kit,.
Printed on Easy-Release Sturdy High Quality Vinyl. Has the same scratch-resistant coating that the factory graphics have. No need to worry about scratching and ripping like those other panels out there. Kit also comes with Felt protective strips for extra protection. Can easily be easily repositioned and removed if needed. UV Resistant inks will make sure they last forever.,

Best of all they are made here in the good ole' USA.

I have 10 sets available and ready to go.

You can send payment via Paypal to:

[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy!

—Joe

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#2 10 years ago

Can/will you just sell the speaker grill kit by itself, I'd love to have one? I have mirror blades on inside already.

#3 10 years ago

Nice work Joe, looks amazing!

#4 10 years ago

Hi Bemmett

NO problem..Yes I can sell the Grill Panel alone for $25.00 shipped.

But you know.,.. you really need to lose those Mirror Blades ... just kidding.

Just to make it easier I can break up the set.

$70.00 for the left and right panels plus Protective felt.
$25.00 for Speaker grill kit.

Thanks!

#5 10 years ago

I hate that I want to buy almost every mod I see .. however, these really do look awesome! Nice job! If they sell fast, will you consider making more?

#6 10 years ago

Thank you CRAZ and DARKKNIGHT

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I hate that I want to buy almost every mod I see .. however, these really do look awesome! Nice job! If they sell fast, will you consider making more?

Yes.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Can/will you just sell the speaker grill kit by itself, I'd love to have one? I have mirror blades on inside already.

Same here. I'll take at least one for AC/DC but I want to have a look at my MET to see if it would fit. So at least one for me, maybe 2 for the speaker grill. Have mirrors on both.

I forgot, I live in Canada and congrats on that mod.

#9 10 years ago

A nice change from mirror blades. Will you ship international?

#10 10 years ago

PP sent! Just got the speaker panel for now, but may be in for the blades soon.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Same here. I'll take at least one for AC/DC but I want to have a look at my MET to see if it would fit. So at least one for me, maybe 2 for the speaker grill. Have mirrors on both.
I forgot, I live in Canada and congrats on that mod.

OK no problem... I can do two for $45,00 shipped since its going to be in the same package.

Quoted from TimeBandit:

A nice change from mirror blades. Will you ship international?

Sure.. I send all over the world. Just PM me with your info and I can tell you how much it will costs.

Thanks!

#12 10 years ago

PP and PM sent!

Looks awesome!

#14 10 years ago

wow this is very nice, do you have close up pic of the speaker panel with the decal already installed?

thanks.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

PP sent! Just got the speaker panel for now, but may be in for the blades soon.

Quoted from Asylum:

PP and PM sent!
Looks awesome!

Payments received !
Thank you fellas.

Quoted from beatmaster:

wow this is very nice, do you have close up pic of the speaker panel with the decal already installed?
thanks.

I do. I will try to post up in the morning, Thanks for asking.

#17 10 years ago

I want just the speaker panel cover , I also have mirror blades on mine already, please show picture up close and I will order one, thx

#18 10 years ago

HI guys..
I will have something up for you tonight. Had some problems this morning and ran out of time to post it.
Thanks
Joe

#19 10 years ago

Good job - they look great! One question - So these (speaker panel) pieces can be stuck on and then removed as many times as you like?

#21 10 years ago

Thank you sir! I appreciate that.

Quoted from tslayer71:

Good job - they look great! One question - So these (speaker panel) pieces can be stuck on and then removed as many times as you like?

Great question.

Put it like this...As many times as you want but eventually it will loose its adhesiveness. It will help to keep the backing that you peel off and stick it back to it. Because it has special liner (expensive BTW) its possible to place and remove. Place back onto the backing.

The reason I mentioned this is because.. my first generation stickers would stick and it would be a real pain to remove and place again if you did not like postioning on installation. Also with the special coating.. these are nice and sturdy so its real easy to install yourself and peel off..so thats where the BLADES part comes in. One more thing. A lot of guys don't like to put anything on this machine that is not fully reversible.

When you peel them off.. there is no sticky residue left behind like some other panels I have seen,

Sure I could have gone cheaper.. But, I don't roll like that. I did a lot of research.I also spent a lot of money on brand new high end equipment. Had many discussions with people in the both the pinball and printing Industry to ensure the decals are the finest product that my studio could produce.. In the end.. YOU guys have to be happy...and that makes me happy. Hope that clarify's things!

Thank you!

#22 10 years ago

Cool thanks for the info! One more question - is the material pre cut to fit around the speakers and the DMD?

#23 10 years ago

You're welcome..anytime.

Yep! ...no cutting needed. Just peel.. and stick.. PRE-CUT

Comes already to go..take you about 30 seconds to install.

I will upload picture tonight of the speaker panel so everyone can see.
Thanks
joe

#24 10 years ago

Payment about to be sent for the speaker grille set. Looks Great!!!-Joe

#25 10 years ago

Payment sent for speaker grille set. I told myself I wasn't gonna get any more mods for AC/DC - never say never!

#26 10 years ago

These look Smokin Hot... ....I would like a complete set for AC/DC.... PM Sent

#27 10 years ago

Got a set on the way as well.
Thanks for the quality mod.

#28 10 years ago

i want to order the speaker panel flame graphic ,, i also want to skin an apron cover so it matches the speaker panel as well . i would need 19 inches wide by 9 inches tall ( minimum ).. i will gladly pay for the additional material ,, how much is fair ? thx C

#29 10 years ago

1378592_10202264663684971_1621780516_n.jpg1378592_10202264663684971_1621780516_n.jpg1377203_10202264659964878_1704288015_n.jpg1377203_10202264659964878_1704288015_n.jpgScreen Shot 2013-10-17 at 1.58.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-17 at 1.58.55 AM.png

As promised.. here is a shot of the actual printout for the speaker panel. Sorry took so long. Long Day!

Quoted from neverahighscore:

Payment about to be sent for the speaker grille set. Looks Great!!!-Joe

Thank you. I cant wait till you see it on the game!

Quoted from tslayer71:

Payment sent for speaker grille set. I told myself I wasn't gonna get any more mods for AC/DC - never say never!

HAHHA.. Yeah you should NEVER live by those Words,
Thank you1

Quoted from HemiOrange09:

These look Smokin Hot... ....I would like a complete set for AC/DC.... PM
Sent

WOW! My mod going on a HEMI..I surely have moved into the bIG league now! Thank you HEMI.

Quoted from Arcade:

Got a set on the way as well.
Thanks for the quality mod.

Glad you like it... I was happy top make it for you guys. thanks for the kind words.

Quoted from wolowizard:

i want to order the speaker panel flame graphic ,, i also want to skin an apron cover so it matches the speaker panel as well . i would need 19 inches wide by 9 inches tall ( minimum ).. i will gladly pay for the additional material ,, how much is fair ? thx C

I can do this.. Let me figure it out for you. i will reply to your PM.

So anyway.. I am bit of a deliemna .. I recieved so many orders on these I am a bit overwhelmed Its going to be a long night!

Thanks!
joe

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

You're welcome..anytime.
Yep! ...no cutting needed. Just peel.. and stick.. PRE-CUT
Comes already to go..take you about 30 seconds to install.
I will upload picture tonight of the speaker panel so everyone can see.
Thanks
joe

Can you make the same design but on the mirror blades so it can still be reflective as well as the pattern........do you know what i mean?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Can you make the same design but on the mirror blades so it can still be reflective as well as the pattern........do you know what i mean?

Well i do and I don't.. I am assuming on clear adhesive overlay? Not sure how that would look with the Brimstone smoke background. i would have to modify so that you wouldn't see the background. It might not look right but I can try it. Is that what you meant?

#32 10 years ago

Yeah, understand what you mean by smoke...........what if it was thinned out a bit with not some many flames or you removed the black in the back ground, do you think that would make a difference?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Yeah, understand what you mean by smoke...........what if it was thinned out a bit with not some many flames or you removed the black in the back ground, do you think that would make a difference?

Interesting idea... I will look into this. I will need a few days though.

#34 10 years ago

Very cool looking! Now I just need AC/DC

#35 10 years ago

You should do one for Metallica.

#36 10 years ago

Pm sent

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

You should do one for Metallica.

It's already in the works!

#38 10 years ago

It's already in the works!

If you do one for Metallica Pro I don't mind waiting for you to come up with it. Paid you for 2 AC/DC but would like one of each.

Thanks Joe

#39 10 years ago

Looks Awsome!!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

If you do one for Metallica Pro I don't mind waiting for you to come up with it. Paid you for 2 AC/DC but would like one of each.
Thanks Joe

Hi Chris

OK . no problem. I got it. will send both when ready.

So as of right now.. I have only 3 sets of blades left on this run.

Speaker grill panels are also moving and i have about 8 of these left.

Thanks
Joe

#41 10 years ago

Better on metallica than acdc
But that's my opinion

#42 10 years ago

anyone thinking this might look good on a No Fear ?

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

anyone thinking this might look good on a No Fear ?

Ron.. wow.. I may have to change the name of this thread to MULTI_BLADES...1 Panel - Three machines...

I would just have to change the shape a bit but yeah I could see that

You are just full of great Ideas.. Really!

+100 to Ron

#44 10 years ago

The speaker panel on my ACDC is textured. Does the sticker conform to the surface or are there are pockets underneath?

#45 10 years ago

Hey PT another Good question here:

The Speaker panels will conform to what ever surface you stick them to. Same thing goes for the Blades.
So it's a good fit. All of graphics have durable textured coating like the factory anyway so You will not see anything come through,

-Joe

#46 10 years ago

Thanks Joe, really great customer service

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Thanks Joe, really great customer service

That' s why I am here

anyway update.. Still working on MET. Probably have something up tonight or tomorrow.

BTW.. I found that it also looks great on LOTR if anyones interested ..the speaker grill that is.

#49 10 years ago

Awesome Joe, can't wait to get them both

#50 10 years ago

If anyone is interested.. I have posted MET Speaker panel and Kit here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-pinblades-and-speaker-grill-kit
TY-joe

Howd you go with the design we were talking about

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-interior-pinbladesspeaker-panel-kit-hot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.