Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ceegary
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1010002-922.JPG
P1010002.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Hi, it's been a long time since I posted on any forum, but have continued enjoying pinball all these years. It's time to seriously lighten my collection before moving to another country, so here's the list. Located in Phoenix, pics available, help with shippers etc. Email or call 480-7zero3-942nine.

Demolition Man:
This is a nice example of a very under-rated game. Not collector quality but far above average example. Game has been thoroughly gone through and serviced, everything works great. Gun handles too are in good shape. Plug and play. Has an original manual and boards. $2,600

BSD:
Here is a rare find. Dracula with a restored playfield! These pfs are notorious for wearing badly and I had to buy a better playfield just to do the restoration. It has the reddest original color I’ve ever seen on a Drac cabinet, including top HUO examples. It also has the prototype sling plastics installed, (can’t remember if they’re original or repro). The only defects to note are some touchups in black on the cabinet that can be seen only in certain light. A slight ¼” crack that developed near the top of the playfield but is not very visible. Everything on the game was removed, replaced or cleaned and tuned up. Has original boards and a manual . Plays like a bomb. $4,300.

GN'R:
This may well be a one of kind machine. A sample Guns N’ Roses that has been fully restored. The playfield was removed, restored and clearcoated. The cabinet and head were stripped and then redecaled with Phoenix Arcade decals. The game is stunning and everything has been gone through, replaced or restored and fine tuned. The speakers were replaced with a high quality sub-woofer and backbox speakers. (not a kit, I bought individual quality). The targets have new decals and the lockbar was replaced with an NOS one. I’ll include a new repro G ramp that I bought for back-up but haven’t needed.

It is a complete sample game, in fact if you look up the machine on The Internet Pinball Database this is the one that has all the pics displayed as “sample. I researched all the sample features with one of the designers of the game when I acquired it. The game was sent to Belgium originally and has a door for the European market. The designer confirmed that Data East did most of their sample testing in Europe.

The things missing are: The sample Axl plastic, which I put away for safekeeping, was destroyed in a fire, thankfully the rest of game was not in the fire. I modded the gun handles with original grips from the Ruger that
they were based on, but the original black ones were also burnt. ( I think the mod is very cool and I don’t put a lot of mods on my games). It has no topper. Does have an original manual and is set for the sample game, (Prototype setting in features.)

Comes with a Cliffy Hyperthin protector, that has never been on the game, I was an original tester for it. Includes a set of the most replaced rubbers. This game is a real gem, plays great and you may never see another one like it. $7,600

MM:
Here is a nice example of a very collectable game. Only 4,016 units were produced and it will likely never be reproduced with the Williams logo and original board-set and components. It’s like the Shelby Cobra 500 of pinballs. While not quite collector quality this is a restored, very nice machine. The playfield was removed, restored and clear-coated. All the components were gone though and either restored or replaced, including an NOS speaker panel. The cabinet is nice with some touch-ups. Game plays very sharply and needs nothing.

It has the following mods; Dragon eyes and mouth mini- LEDs. In fact, this mod was originated by Tim Hanian and myself on this dragon. There are three SMALL scale knights placed on the field (removable) which I hunted down and hand-painted. (I don’t like the oversize ones). Extra lights were installed behind the Merlin plastic and under the plastic below the catapult, (removable). Plastic was added to the left of the moat entrance. The stand-offs on the lower plastics weren’t to my liking, so I replaced them with metal ones but the originals are included with the game.

An original cash box with cover, manual and operator’s handbook are with the game. Also included are some new spare parts that were never used; A few plastics.. A Troll head.. Ramp flap… Troll metal covers.. Bumper Cap…Castle gate.. Moat metal ramp.. Castle Flap.. Small castle tower.. Catapult launcher.. Dragon wings.. 2sets of Troll & Moat decals. Includes a set of the most replaced rubbers. $12,700

RFM:
This game is in original condition except for the monitor which was replaced with few plays on it. Game has been gone over, everything adjusted and it plays tight. Just shy of collector quality, but an unmolested super nice example of this game. Comes with Manual and Pinball 2000 schematic and unused sling and lane guide plastics. Nothing needed, not even a coin. $2,750.

TZ:
This is an extra nice example of this great game. This is the one game I will miss the most. Playfield is in exceptional original condition with no visible flaws. The head decals were replaced due to a few scrapes. The cabinet decals are in good shape except for some bruising which is visible in some light but no paint loss. ( The only thing that keeps this game from total collector quality). The game has been in home use only for many years and it’s hard to see a sign that indicates it was ever on location. Matching boards and everything is clean. The whole game has been gone through and either replaced or reconditioned and fine tuned.

The only mods on it are flashers and balls in the gumball, player piano added and leds in the clock. I used to have a Robby Robot with leds on it, but I got sick of all the TZ mods so I took it off, but will include it with the game if you want to put it back on. Comes with a Manual and Operators Handbook as well as a spare slot machine plastic. Includes a set of the most replaced rubbers. $5,700.

#2 5 years ago

------GLWS

#3 5 years ago

Wish I was closer!

#4 5 years ago

Great seller; long-time hobbyist/perfectionist ; buy with confidence (bought Gary's near-CQ STTNG years back: exactly as described).

Good to see you posting Gary...but sorry to see you leaving.

Good luck in your endeavors!

GLWS bump.

NM

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Wish I was closer!

you're as close as you're gonna get

#6 5 years ago

Good to hear from you. That was certainly one game I sold too soon hey.

Quoted from NM:

Great seller; long-time hobbyist/perfectionist ; buy with confidence (bought Gary's near-CQ STTNG years back: exactly as described).
Good to see you posting Gary...but sorry to see you leaving.
Good luck in your endeavors!
GLWS bump.
NM

#7 5 years ago

RFM &TZ have sold. PS: I will consider lower reasonable offers on some of them.

Post edited by Ceegary : Additional info

#8 5 years ago

Update: MM, GN'R and BSD are left, the others have sold.

#9 5 years ago

Are they staying in AZ?

#10 5 years ago

Gary is a class-act and someone that has built a great reputation over the years (in case anyone didn't know). It is good to see you post again, I wish you the best selling the machines and with your move! I hope all is well. Take care old timer!

Brad

#11 5 years ago

nice line up

#12 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. Two of them are shipping out, (TZ & DM) the others are staying in AZ including a CFTBL that I'm selling to a good friend so I didn't list it. Really nice with a restored playfield, THE original moving brakes LED mod, a green hologram and a rare lenticular (3d) score card. A Queen of Hearts was also previously sold to a guy who was shipping some pins back to Australia. Apparently, they're like Europe where the older pins like 50s and 60s get more respect and higher $$$. It's been a great hobby but time to move on with my two keepers which are both EMS. I thought of keeping a DMD too but my real nostalgia plays with ding, ding, ding!

#13 5 years ago

Have any pics of the creech cards? They sound cool.

#14 5 years ago

Here's a quick shot of the card.. the 3-d part is mainly the Creech grabbing the car.
P1010002-922.JPG

Post edited by Ceegary : removed double pic

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside