6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3737 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

FS: A BOATLOAD of Comet LED's

Added: 2017-05-02 01:18:21 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2017
    Condition: New (selling multiple)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 750

Item description

So I got a little carried away on Black Friday and ordered a ridiculous amount of LED's thinking I was going to LED every game in my collection. Since then, I have sold a bunch of games and decided against LED-ing some others, so I am left with all of these bulbs. Here is what I have, all are still in factory sealed bags and come 25 to a package

19 - bayonet 1SMD 6.3V Supreme Brightness 5050 bulb - 44/47 clear lens natural white
    22 - wedge 1SMD 6.3V Supreme Brightness 5050 bulb #555 T10 natural white no lens
    4 - wedge 1SMD 6.3V Supreme Brightness 5050 bulb #555 T10 natural white clear lens
    4 - bayonet 1SMD 6.3V Supreme Brightness 5050 bulb 44/47 T10 natural white no lens
    3 - 8SMD 13V large bayonet #89 flasher natural white
    2 - 8SMD 13V large wedge #906 flasher natural white

So, there are 49 packs of the 5050 bulbs and 5 packs of the flashers.
    Currently, if you were to purchase them from Comet the price would be 945.00 (29.75 per pack for flashers and 16.25 per pack for the 5050's).

I am willing to discount to 750 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Paypal by gift only - otherwise add 3% for Paypal fees. You can check my feedback and I am happy to provide references. Please do not ask me to split up the order - this is a all or nothing sale. Thanks.

Item photos

IMG_3737 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are drjbeyer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to drjbeyer's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Powhatan, VA, US

#2 6 years ago

Have you contacted Comet about returning these? Those guys are normally very understanding.

#3 6 years ago

Good seller and good guy alert!

#4 6 years ago

PM Sent.

#5 6 years ago

wow that is alot of LEDs

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

Have you contacted Comet about returning these? Those guys are normally very understanding.

Hard to picture how returning $1000 worth of leds a month or months after purchase would go over. Even if they are sealed.. that's a pretty large order to restock. I'd be interested to know though.. maybe this is totally possible

#7 6 years ago

How big was the Black Friday discount?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-a-boatload-of-comet-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.