(Topic ID: 93902)

FS: 65' EM Moulin Rouge SoCal...Another No Haggle Price? Whaaatt!?

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CactusJack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-141.jpg
image-787.jpg
image-195.jpg
image-384.jpg
image-515.jpg
image-814.jpg
image-545.jpg
image-471.jpg
IMG_0988[1].JPG
IMG_0986[1].JPG
IMG_0985[1].JPG
IMG_0984[1].JPG
IMG_0983[1].JPG
#1 9 years ago

Nice working Moulin Rouge. PF is very nice, BG is ok, cabinet is solid with custom paint job . $500,IMG_0988[1].JPGIMG_0988[1].JPGIMG_0986[1].JPGIMG_0986[1].JPGIMG_0985[1].JPGIMG_0985[1].JPGIMG_0984[1].JPGIMG_0984[1].JPGIMG_0983[1].JPGIMG_0983[1].JPG Thanx in advance.

#2 9 years ago

I'd love one. Too bad you're so far...

#3 9 years ago

I will be traveling to the LA area Friday and Saturday so at least half-ass delivery is possible if there is interest. Thanx

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I will be traveling to the LA area Friday and Saturday so at least half-ass delivery is possible if there is interest.

Ooo... I am closer. How much?

#5 9 years ago

Hey Will!
Trade for a pretty good working Meteor with one broken drop target (R)?
Whatchu think?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ooo... I am closer. How much?

My apologies but how much for what? The Pin $500

Quoted from fireball2:

Hey Will!
Trade for a pretty good working Meteor with one broken drop target (R)?
Whatchu think?

You know I should never need an excuse to go to the coast but this might be a good one. Would like to sell but let me think about it and see what happens. BTW you enjoying your break to the fullest already?

#7 9 years ago

Ok, ask and you shall receive. None of the plastics are broke. Those older pop caps I guess just sit on the base, I don't understand the cab it's weird, the glass is tighter than it should be, and I didn't do anything to it but everything seemed to work the two games I played on it when I picked it up. It was part of a package deal so I wasn't really interested but what the heck right? Oh, and the head door is wood, don't know if that is original or not. image-141.jpgimage-141.jpgimage-787.jpgimage-787.jpgimage-195.jpgimage-195.jpgimage-515.jpgimage-515.jpgimage-384.jpgimage-384.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-471.jpgimage-471.jpgimage-545.jpgimage-545.jpg

#8 9 years ago

This game is on my list

GLWTS

#9 9 years ago

Things that make me go hmmmm....

#10 9 years ago

Even if you don't wanna trade, you could still come to the coast. I owe you some tri-tip bbq and copious beverages.
I am 5 days into my vacay, and yes I am enjoying it, thank you. In fact, we are rolling for Refugio Beach to camp for 3-4 nights--Monday-Thursday next week--so if yer feeling sporty you could bring the fam and join us for a night or two. We have the best site in the place and plenty of room in the site for an extra trailer even. Oh wait... yer probly working...d'oh! Any way you should come out this summer sometime.

That machine would go so nicely with my Ding Dong. I know that sounds weird. I could even come get it mebbe...

I just got through playing about 10 games on that Blackjack. Thanks again, that game is so fun. Yes I still have it.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Things that make me go hmmmm....

Hmmmm you like or hmmmm I am headed south?

Quoted from fireball2:

In fact, we are rolling for Refugio Beach to camp for 3-4 nights

Nice! Enjoy

Quoted from fireball2:

Oh wait... yer probly working...d'oh!

Ouch, below the belt! I am still going to take you up on that offer for the bbq. We are thinking bout pulling the trailer over to the coast in a few weeks or so, I will let you know.

#12 9 years ago

Last shout out for anyone interested in taking advantage of free delivery to the Burbank "area". Leaving tomorrow 6/13 early afternoon so you'll have till then to let me know. Thanx

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

hanks again, that game is so fun. Yes I still have it.

I also see you still have that speak easy...

#14 9 years ago

Takin' that Speakeasy to CalExtreme, baby. Gonna introduce the young whippersnappers to something most of them ain't seen before.

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

Still available. Traveling to Victorville/Hesperia this weekend...maybe Ontario if anyone is interested. Thanx in advance.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Still available. Traveling to Victorville/Hesperia this weekend...maybe Ontario if anyone is interested. Thanx in advance.

Sent a PM. I'm interested.

#17 9 years ago

A surprising number of interest/contact but no offers. Still available bump.

#18 9 years ago

Hey Will, just one word for you: Meteor. OK, here's a second word: tri-tip.
I'm home until CalExtreme (July 11-14), so I could fire up my 10th anniversary Simpsons Weber BBQ anytime between now and then. Are you an Elk? Our SLO Elks has a great rv area and a boss pool and a bar with the strongest drinks in town. The trailer area is only 15 dollah/night for Elks.

#19 9 years ago

What cha think $. I know, sorry Mark, but its got to go!

#20 9 years ago

Bueller?.. Bueller?..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-65-em-moulin-rouge-socal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.