Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kruzman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello, I was up all night shooting and listing all of these Atari parts, for ebay. They all came off a space riders, but I still have a middle Earth, pf and cab to part. I also parted a superman pf. I bought 2 superman pf's to pick the best one to restore. So I have a pf for sale that is not listed.
If you want to save 10% on the listed stuff, just email me outside ebay at
[email protected]
If there is something that is not listed I bet I have it (Atari pinball), so just email me.
here is a link to one of the listings

ebay.com link: ATARI Space Riders Pinball playfield plastics Complete set

I am doing this to help pay the bills why I do restorations. It takes me 6-8 weeks to do a resto, and with no income while that is in progress, no food or heat. Plus the first one I finished, the customer dosent seem to be paying. so my experiment to go back to restorations, may be a failure.

Thanks and have a great weekend!! kruzman

ps. the heads of Atari games don't have boards in them, just 5, 112volt lights. so they are perfect as a light box. I have 1 cab head I will sell, and perfect bg's for space riders and middle earth. Problem is the heads are too big to ship and I hate shipping bg's. scares the heck out of me.

#2 9 years ago

Just picked up an NOS Night Rider playfield I would like to talk to you about restoring.

#3 9 years ago

send me an email (on the night rider)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-60-atari-pinball-part-listings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.