(Topic ID: 124546)

FS: 50amp Plug to 110v outlet - mobile cart

By The_Director

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Photo Apr 12, 12 41 12 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 12, 12 41 22 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 12, 12 41 18 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 12, 12 41 07 PM.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Posted in Marketplace but for some reason wouldn't do the forum post as well: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19201

Not sure if anyone could use this or not, but figured I'd post here. I bought this from a studio going out of business a few years ago and have just not used it like I thought I would. It's just in my way now, so I'm hoping to sell, but kind of an odd item.

It's a 50amp 4 prong dryer plug to 6 110v outlets with breakers on a sturdy mobile cart. Figure some of you guys with big collections might be able to utilize it.

Not sure what this is worth, the heavy duty cart alone is worth something. PM me if interested and we can figure something out.

Photo Apr 12, 12 41 07 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 12, 12 41 07 PM.jpg Photo Apr 12, 12 41 12 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 12, 12 41 12 PM.jpg Photo Apr 12, 12 41 18 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 12, 12 41 18 PM.jpg Photo Apr 12, 12 41 22 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 12, 12 41 22 PM.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

Just out of curiosity, any better pics of the cart?

#4 9 years ago

I'll try to get a couple more tonight, should be able to get a little better than that one. It's buried behind a couple project machines and a bunch of junk in the back of the garage.

#5 9 years ago

Still need to grab those pics, Ben. Sorry -- I will try to this evening, just have to move things around it. Open to offers on this thing and can get to Winston-Salem auction next month.

2 weeks later
    #6 8 years ago

Bumping again, open to offers. Coming to Winston auction if it doesn't sell before.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-50amp-plug-to-110v-outlet-mobile-cart-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.