You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

This is batch #1 of #2 NOS BACKGLASSES I WILL BE LISTING THIS MONTH

Sorry the Gottlieb Spirit sold within minutes after listing it

ebay.com link

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#2 6 years ago

those look good.

#3 6 years ago

Have to ask why you sold Spirit so cheap? Not something I was looking for but compared to many of the others it seems like you sold that crazy cheap.

#4 6 years ago

What did it go for ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Have to ask why you sold Spirit so cheap?

Steve Young still had them in stock a few years ago.

#6 6 years ago

$350.. Thats what we priced it at.

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#7 6 years ago

I feel it is much better that these backglasses get installed in a game to make them look like new again than to be stored in a dark room doing nothing.

Jeff

#8 6 years ago

nice indeed

#9 6 years ago

I want, I want , I want...
but I am broke

#10 6 years ago

Nice looking Iron Maiden bg. Thanks and any added shipping discount if two or more purchased?

#11 6 years ago

I will discount shipping if 2 or more are purchased in the USA only as out of country will be a nightmare to double pack

Jeff

#12 6 years ago

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

I feel it is much better that these backglasses get installed in a game to make them look like new again than to be stored in a dark room doing nothing.
Jeff

Great attitude and great items. Thanks!

#14 6 years ago

I will discount shipping if 2 or more are purchased in the USA only as out of country will be a nightmare to double pack
Jeff

Is there going to be a Sorcerer back glass in the second batch? I have some interest in Gorgar. Combining it with Sorcerer would make that pair irresistible with a good shipping price.

#15 6 years ago

What would shipping be on 2 back glasses?

#16 6 years ago

would like to buy some gottliebs but shipping to france would be horrible expensive

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

What would shipping be on 2 back glasses?

Bump for a good question here.

Any news on a Sorcerer back glass? I would love to have one on display!!!

#19 6 years ago

Have a bg coming to GR. May buy another but if don't maybe another MI pinsider want to save on combined shipping?

#20 6 years ago

Jeff

You have some awesome and rare backglasses. thank you Jeff!

#21 6 years ago

Some very nice backglasses in there. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in batch #2.

#22 6 years ago

wish I had some extra cash right now to get the gorgar...I don't have a gorgar machine (yet) but plan on getting one as soon as I find one at a decent price (yeah, I know, good luck with that lately) and would love to have the bg ready to go

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

wish I had some extra cash right now to get the gorgar...I don't have a gorgar machine (yet) but plan on getting one as soon as I find one at a decent price (yeah, I know, good luck with that lately) and would love to have the bg ready to go

There was a rash of cheap Gorgars on SoCal CL a few months ago, might not end up being that hard. Some stupidly expensive ones too, but definitely a few cheapies.

#24 6 years ago

Canada Dry is tempting for a wall hanging. Some day I hope to own one too.

#25 6 years ago

So, OP, do you have a Sorcerer backglass in the second batch? If so, let me know and I'll make a combo offer on the Gorgar and Sorcerer and have my man cave art collection complete.

#26 6 years ago

doesn't get any more rare than PINK PANTHER, and it has the pink...

#27 6 years ago

Hey Jeff, If your reading this contact me about closing that deal on those glasses we talked about...I've not heard from you in a while. I'm sure your busy but would like to know where we stand on everything.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#28 6 years ago

Anybody gotten anything from Jeff as far as a reply or even an actual glass ? I've been trying since his first post to keep in touch with him but I get no response.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#29 6 years ago

He hasn't replied to a single email. Tried through Pinside and also through Ebay

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody gotten anything from Jeff as far as a reply or even an actual glass ? I've been trying since his first post to keep in touch with him but I get no response.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I bought the Stern Dracula Backglass and recieved it yesterday. It was perfect as described he also had it packed really well. He responded within minutes of me contacting him and that was at like 12:00 am. I contacted him through pinside.

#31 6 years ago

I don't think he responds to anything but orders placed after that good luck

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

I don't think he responds to anything but orders placed after that good luck

Thats too bad, for me and for him.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#33 6 years ago

Just search on Classic Arcades in this forum, and it won't take long to see that Jeff is the WORST at communication. Will never deal with him again. You have been warned (again).

#34 6 years ago

Oh we all know his reputation of poor customer service. But in this situation he has some items that you can't just buy from another vendor if you wanted to.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

Oh we all know his reputation of poor customer service. But in this situation he has some items that you can't just buy from another vendor if you wanted to.

Thats true, but at the moment I cant even buy them from him. I've given up.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thats true, but at the moment I cant even buy them from him. I've given up.

The auctions allow you to make the seller an offer. You can send a message with your offer, before and after.

Good-luck John!

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

The auctions allow you to make the seller an offer. You can send a message with your offer, before and after.
Good-luck John!

Been there done all that. Jeff even told me we had a deal on the one glass and then Iasked him about others and that was the end of it. Never to be heard from again.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek,MI.
269-979-3836

#38 6 years ago

Typical of him & his antics. I've dealt with him years ago and will NEVER deal with or recommend him to anyone-ever! He has crappy communication perfected to a science. I cannot figure out what this guy's problem is. As others said-google him and you'll be enlightened.

#39 6 years ago

Yea, I would buy both his Gorgar and Sorcerer in a combo deal and use them both as artwork. I'm real tempted with his Gorgar but if he doesn't have a similarly conditioned Sorcerer I'm going to pass for now...he says he has a bunch more backglasses.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside