Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jrivelli
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

No I am not going to MGC. I can get as far as Louisville Expo on Friday only.

At your price I wouldn't leave my house or do much more then drink a brew while the buyer packed and loaded it into their SUV or Truck.....LOL

Where was this game when I bought my SM !!!! Great price for a fun game !!! I haven't seen a SM sell for this price in like "forever".....LOL. Hang tough it will sell......where is the love lately for SM.....one of the favorite games in my collection !!!!

GLWS.....it should sell by tonight !!!

#19 10 years ago

LOL.......the wife excuse is the oldest one in the book.....someone needs to come up with a better one. Maybe something original like I had my pinball stash hidden in a sock and my Lab took the sock and it is somewhere on my 5 acre yard so I can't buy it until I find the sock !!! Even that would be better then "the wife" excuse !!!

GLWS....hang in there you priced it fairly.....truly, I use CL exclusively and put a fair price out there and it sells eventually (sometimes a couple of days and sometimes a couple of weeks.....the key is patience on the sell even more so then on the buy). CL to me is the best way to sell as trust me you get all the pinsiders (they all scan it regularly) as well as non-pinsiders (which believe it or not is a large group of people as well). Plus, CL I never even post pictures and just send them upon request and sometimes people just ask if they can stop by since they live close and just look at the game in person (plus, you never have to deal with shipping either !!!).

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

sammiesguys: It just happened too, someone asked about the split shipping, says they would get it for sure if I agreed to that deal about paying today, and then blamed "the wife."
So it is still here.

The NIB refundable deposit in my opinion spoils everyone. For a NIB you are allowed to back out so they just assume it is alright on any pin they buy . I truly would make the NIB purchase a $500 non-refundable deposit and people would think twice before pulling the trigger !!! You wouldn't see LE's sell out so quickly either if people know their deposit is non-refundable if they decide to change their mind. When someone wants me to hold a pin after they commit to buy I always tell them all I need is a $200 non-refundable deposit and that shows you who is serious and who isn't. THEN WHEN THE WIFE SAYS THEY CAN'T BUY IT I JUST GOT $200.....you know what the wife never seems to say that when they have $200 on the line....funny how that works !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-4000-spider-man-stern-pinball-machine-with-cointaker-leds-nashville-tn?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.