IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

You speak for everybody now? Eh, I doubt that. I know plenty of people do not post on pinside because they don't want to hear about how expensive they price their games. For some reason people like you find it necessary to litter someone's fs post with how you feel their price is ridiculous, some people don't feel like dealing with that. All I am saying is that it is sad that a lot of pins don't make it to the pinside market because people can't keep their opinions on price to themselves. If you don't like a price, go on to the next post.

Actually if seller posts FS IN the Pinside marketplace they don't get feedback except from potential private messages. BUT if seller starts a thread, well, all bets are off. Discussion is presumed and pricing is topic, good, bad and indifferent.

I think these prices are way out of whack for some of these titles, no I don't speak for anyone but myself, and owning a few similar titles myself I feel entitled to chime in regardless of whether I want to buy any or not.

That's the great thing about PS...lots of passion for this hobby and no shortage of opinions.

Seller better have thick skin to post above market values here. If they do, free bumps abound!

Op obviously has above average pins, so most being sold is no surprise. Glws op, gorgeous pins!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-4-of-11-restored-or-huo-pins-then-sale-is-over?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.