Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 78 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2097.jpg
IMG_2098.jpg
IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2093.jpg
IMG_2092.jpg
IMG_2095.JPG
IMG_2094.JPG
IMG_2091.jpg
IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwawonyu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Prices are high, but he can ask what he wants. I hope that one day I have a collection as nice. People getting upset about pricing on this site is a large reason why a lot of pins don't end up for sale here.

I think we are all OK with not having overpriced pins listed here on pinside.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And who gets to decide what "overpriced" is?

The market of course. If folks are not listing games due to prices I am sure our market does not support them.
Some of these games above probably hold intrinsic value to a potential buyer. Some of them are just overpriced and that is very obvious.
Personally I say list them everywhere, the more exposure the better chance of selling them. But list them here means you have to take some of the criticism.
Personally I like a high end game and if its a title I want and ten guys say they could fix a game up for way cheaper but i see one done exactly like I want I may pay the extra money. Its all good. But also realistic.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Huh? Better deals on eBay? LOL! Pinside is a great place to find deals (maybe not this thread) but you can certainly find better deals on here than eBay. You can find better deals on Craigslist but good luck in that crap shoot. I'd rather deal with the honest folks here that have a reputation.......even if it means paying a little more.

Doh!! He was using sarcasm as the joke around here is EBAY is where you go for prices three times higher than normal.

#40 4 years ago

And all I am saying is if it's a bull shite price it will get railed if it's a good price then it will sell. And if folks feel they can't post eBay prices here on pinside so they avoid listing here then that's a good thing too.
For a while rgp joked about coming here to sell overpriced games because they could. You really sound like one of that old bastion. Hype hype hype.
As for pinside it's pretty simple. List in the market place and no discussion. Post a thread and it's open to be discussed by everyone.
As to my personal opinion, some nice restored games here and some non restored overpriced . But that's really for each buyer to decide.
And yes some of those games are freaking awesome!

#49 4 years ago

Damn that's beautiful!! And why I do understand the value in a restored game by these guys.

I can't stop looking at those pics. Now this is a real restore job. Thats why the ops restored games are worth a fortune. This kind of work is almost art.

Damn Jim making me wish I had a restored game by you...

#58 4 years ago

Those pictures make a big difference. Wow, exceptional games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwawonyu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside