IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

UPDATE: SELLING PINS Again. Not playing as much as I used to. Want to downsize some. Not willing to fire sale, but I would like to sell some. Listing all of my pins, any that don't sell I will keep. Starting most prices below what I have in them.
Let me know if you have any questions, Bob.

Pins :

HEP TAF - $14,000 back from restoration 2015, color dmd, invisiglass, black powder illuminated backboard, mirror blades, limo, fester, tv mod, black powder ramps, new cabinet, new play field

HEP TOM - $14,000 back from restoration in 2015, color dmd, invisiglass, all gold hardware including ramps and coin door, mirror blades, LEDs, custom painted trunk ZDoor, speaker lights, Laserific topper. PICS COMING.

Keller MM- $14,000 built the expo a couple years ago, bought from Jesse at Pincades, added chrome kit including door from Joey at PDI, color dmd, invisiglass, PDI dragon topper, green moat, mirror blades, PDI custom lit apron, shaker, lit trolls, dragon, merlin mod
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keller-fresh-restored-mm-4-sale

Kelly Full Restoration AFM- $11,000 color dmd, invisiglass, Martian ship topper, custom chrome ships with green, custom interactive light up backboard, black mirror blades, full cointaker kit, flipper fidelity speakers, shaker, black powder

Kelly Full Restoration IJ- $12,000 as seen in restoration thread, invisiglass, color dmd, arc topper, gold trim and door, black nickel gun, full cointaker non ghosting, mirror blades
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-restoration-started

McCune Full Resto STTNG - $12,000, back from rest in 2015, full chrome hardware package, PDI custom apron, LEDs, color dmd, invisiglass, handprinted borg ship by Matt at Back Alley, MORE PICS COMING

Kelly HUO MB- $12,000 as seen in previous thread, added invisiglass, color dmd, green monster skin powder from BAC, handpainted figures by Zdoor, full cointaker non ghosting, custom PDI apron, metal flippers
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-tell-if-a-mb-is-huo

I500 HUO - $4500, Bought from Jim McCune, added LEDs, invisiglass, mirror blades, custom topper, black powder hardware from Matt at Back Alley. MORE PICS COMING.

BDK HUO - $5000 Lazer Raspberry powder bat cut outs armor from Matt at BAC, invisiglass, one off tumbler mod by Big Law, LEDs, McKee topper, backless led kit, blue mirror blades, custom figures, bought from another collector

SM HUO - $6000 bought new, blue web rails with mirror inserts, full coin taker, BigLaw light up villains, BackAlley lit buildings and custom lit subway train, speaker lights, invisiglass, McKee topper, mirror blades, shaker, lit buttons, flipper fidelity led back glass kit

HUO TFLE Autobot 92/125- $5000, invisiglass, speaker lights, mirror blades, metallic flippers, flipper fidelity backglass light kit, matt mckee topper, bought new from GAP

POTC- $5000was on route but shopped and cleaned, full coin taker kit, invisiglass laser brown powder by BAC, custom speaker panel, speaker lights, McKee topper, led backless , Led Ship, custom painted chest, BAC cannon mods, mirror blades

#2 9 years ago

DSC_0316.JPGDSC_0316.JPGDSC_0315.JPGDSC_0315.JPGDSC_0314.JPGDSC_0314.JPGDSC_0313.JPGDSC_0313.JPGDSC_0312.JPGDSC_0312.JPGDSC_0311.JPGDSC_0311.JPGDSC_0310.JPGDSC_0310.JPGDSC_0309.JPGDSC_0309.JPGDSC_0308.JPGDSC_0308.JPGDSC_0307.JPGDSC_0307.JPGDSC_0306.JPGDSC_0306.JPG

#3 9 years ago

Beautiful games

#5 9 years ago

#6 9 years ago

Bet this gets interesting. GLWS.

#7 9 years ago

Just goes to show what having too much money does to you. Wish I had your problem. Good luck with the sales.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Just goes to show what having too much money does to you. Wish I had your problem. Good luck with the sales.

Make's you post blurry pictures?

#9 9 years ago

Nice collection.

#10 9 years ago

Wow - just amazing when cash isn't a problem.

#11 9 years ago

Now that's a collection, very nice and hat's off for getting so many pins in best possible shape.

#12 9 years ago

You can tell how much you don't want to part with those machines with the "I'd Hate To Sell Them" pricing. Gorgeous machines...GLWTS!

#13 9 years ago

Even the price police are speechless on this one.

#14 9 years ago

These prices are outrageous!!!

#15 9 years ago

The Tron looks like it has close to $3k in mods

#16 9 years ago

Say what you will, but Broncobob is about as nice a guy as you'll ever find and was super easy to work with.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Say what you will, but Broncobob is about as nice a guy as you'll ever find and was super easy to work with.

I just hope he's as easy to work with on his prices!

#18 9 years ago

I think the tron has $3k in the coin box.

#19 9 years ago

Prices are high, but he can ask what he wants. I hope that one day I have a collection as nice. People getting upset about pricing on this site is a large reason why a lot of pins don't end up for sale here.

#20 9 years ago

I'm not complaining about his prices. If I had the jing, I'd be first in line for that IJ. The only thing I'm speechless about is how beautiful those machines are.

#21 9 years ago

When you get games shopped by HEP, Kelly and a few others - that's in line with the pricing. You or I may not purchase at that price - but he's free to ask. BTW...Others will pay that for high end restoration work. Beautiful to look at and play.

Good luck with your sale!!

#22 9 years ago

I'D pay for that work! That's my point!

#23 9 years ago

That's a lot of toppers!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

When you get games shopped by HEP, Kelly and a few others - that's in line with the pricing. You or I may not purchase at that price - but he's free to ask. BTW...Others will pay that for high end restoration work. Beautiful to look at and play.
Good luck with your sale!!

Huh?? Simply getting your games "shopped" by these folks raises their value by a couple thousand? Not restored ... just shopped? I don't think so. If he can get 6k for a BDK more power to him ... but this is not a hard game to find mint/HUO for under 5k. Same story for Tron and TF. These are games easily found in mint condition (usually with some mods) without needing restoration and for far less. Again, more power to him if he can get these prices .. but you might have better luck getting those prices on CL or eBay as opposed to Pinside.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Prices are high, but he can ask what he wants. I hope that one day I have a collection as nice. People getting upset about pricing on this site is a large reason why a lot of pins don't end up for sale here.

I think we are all OK with not having overpriced pins listed here on pinside.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

And who gets to decide what "overpriced" is?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The buyer and seller, everybody else should not be concerned buuuuut that won't happen....

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The market of course. If folks are not listing games due to prices I am sure our market does not support them.
Some of these games above probably hold intrinsic value to a potential buyer. Some of them are just overpriced and that is very obvious.
Personally I say list them everywhere, the more exposure the better chance of selling them. But list them here means you have to take some of the criticism.
Personally I like a high end game and if its a title I want and ten guys say they could fix a game up for way cheaper but i see one done exactly like I want I may pay the extra money. Its all good. But also realistic.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

.. but you might have better luck getting those prices on CL or eBay as opposed to Pinside.

Huh? Better deals on eBay? LOL! Pinside is a great place to find deals (maybe not this thread) but you can certainly find better deals on here than eBay. You can find better deals on Craigslist but good luck in that crap shoot. I'd rather deal with the honest folks here that have a reputation.......even if it means paying a little more.

#30 9 years ago

Some of the nicest pins I have seen...

#31 9 years ago

Turn all the lights on in the room and use a flash then your pictures won't be blurry.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Huh? Better deals on eBay? LOL! Pinside is a great place to find deals (maybe not this thread) but you can certainly find better deals on here than eBay. You can find better deals on Craigslist but good luck in that crap shoot. I'd rather deal with the honest folks here that have a reputation.......even if it means paying a little more.

Doh!! He was using sarcasm as the joke around here is EBAY is where you go for prices three times higher than normal.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Huh?? Simply getting your games "shopped" by these folks raises their value by a couple thousand? Not restored ... just shopped? I don't think so.

I don't think he meant shopped. I think he meant fully restored for a lot of these games listed.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Turn all the lights on in the room and use a flash then your pictures won't be blurry.

For the best possible amateur sale pics, roll them out on skates on a cloudy day and take pics with a high-res camera.

Nothing like natural indirect light to reveal (or show off in this case) the existence of (presumably no) flaws with the glass & GI off.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You speak for everybody now? Eh, I doubt that. I know plenty of people do not post on pinside because they don't want to hear about how expensive they price their games. For some reason people like you find it necessary to litter someone's fs post with how you feel their price is ridiculous, some people don't feel like dealing with that. All I am saying is that it is sad that a lot of pins don't make it to the pinside market because people can't keep their opinions on price to themselves. If you don't like a price, go on to the next post.

#36 9 years ago

I think a seller should be able to list a pin for any price he/she wants.
Market will tell them if the pins are priced too high.
I'd love a couple of these pins but wouldn't spend that much on one. Doesn't mean that someone else doesn't have a much larger pin budget.

#37 9 years ago

EDIT: This is no way directed towards the OP. I am not accustomed to higher end restored machines and my pricing for these machines would not be accurate.

So you are just saying to be quite and let some noob get suckered into paying way too much for something?

All I am saying is that it is sad that a lot of pins don't make it to the pinside market because people can't keep their opinions on price to themselves. If you don't like a price, go on to the next post.

If people dont want opinions on their price (good or bad) they can sell it in the market place. If you post it on a forum i would expect someone to say something about the price good or bad.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

So you are just saying to be quite and let some noob get suckered into paying way too much for something?

"Suckered"? well that depends on what your into I guess. Keep in mind the OP most likely spent nearly the entire value of your collection (5 pins listed on your collection page) for the full restoration of just one of the machines listed above. If that type of thing isn't your bag I respect that, but don't piss in the mans punch bowl! The market will decide what's high or low, I seriously doubt a noob is endanger of blowing 20k on a single machine with out doing some research first.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

If people dont want opinions on their price (good or bad) they can sell it in the market place. If you post it on a forum i would expect someone to say something about the price good or bad.

A noob can do his research and figure out what a game is worth to him. No one does pricing research for me. Beyond that it is anyone's right to post something for sale at the price they want, why is there a constant need for people to give their opinon on their price? Did the OP ask for pricing opinions? Also a lot of people don't even look at the market tab above, so they post here in the forums for greater exposure.

The market will determine the price of any item, not the people that clutter a FS post with their opinion of what that market should be. What makes any of us an expert in pricing to judge what other people are selling their games at? Not a damn thing, so why do people here continually crap on peoples FS threads with their opinion of what the game should be priced at?

GLWS OP. You have amazing looking games, I am sure many of us here are very jealous.

#40 9 years ago

And all I am saying is if it's a bull shite price it will get railed if it's a good price then it will sell. And if folks feel they can't post eBay prices here on pinside so they avoid listing here then that's a good thing too.
For a while rgp joked about coming here to sell overpriced games because they could. You really sound like one of that old bastion. Hype hype hype.
As for pinside it's pretty simple. List in the market place and no discussion. Post a thread and it's open to be discussed by everyone.
As to my personal opinion, some nice restored games here and some non restored overpriced . But that's really for each buyer to decide.
And yes some of those games are freaking awesome!

#41 9 years ago

yes suckered. this was not meant at all towards the OP this was people bringing up this old tired debate again. Im not in the market for the type of games the OP is selling so im not making a comment one way or another on that. never made a comment toward the OP or his pricing.

Beyond that it is anyone's right to post something for sale at the price they want

You are 100% correct. And when its posted in a forum (a place where discussions happen) people will talk about it. If its a good price people will say so, if its overpriced people can give their opinions as well.

I dont see how you say he can post it for sale for whatever he wants in a forum and then can say no one else can have an opinion on his prices.

If you don't like a price, go on to the next post.

Could also say the same for you. If you dont like a comment about price, go on to the next post.

I will be posting pins for sale here soon and i expect to have some people comment on my prices. Good or Bad.

#42 9 years ago

Maybe this will cheer the OP up from all you guys not being able to handle the prices ..

IMG_5399.JPGIMG_5399.JPG
#43 9 years ago

I'm just really curious what two machines you have coming in that would even make you contemplate selling a HEP TAF, which just came back from restoration..... Please share

All top notch machines that IMHO are well worth the price given who restored them and considering what prices beat up junk sells for these days.

Best of luck !

Mark

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Maybe this will cheer the OP up from all you guys not being able to handle the prices ..

IMG_5399.JPG 250 KB

Im usually good at guessing a game by the playfield, still don't know this one.

#45 9 years ago

Im usually good at guessing a game by the playfield, still don't know this one.

Really? Doesn't get much more obvious than that one. (Hint: look at all those subways!)

And it looks like another bad ass McCune restoration.

#46 9 years ago
#47 9 years ago

i would TOTALLY want to have that HEP TAF.
Good grief i bet that thing is in sweet shape.
...but, all my fun funds are tied up

maybe i could "store" it here in Austin

#48 9 years ago

Ah, that is why I didn't know it. That is one title that has evaded me all these years.

#49 9 years ago

Damn that's beautiful!! And why I do understand the value in a restored game by these guys.

I can't stop looking at those pics. Now this is a real restore job. Thats why the ops restored games are worth a fortune. This kind of work is almost art.

Damn Jim making me wish I had a restored game by you...

#50 9 years ago

Aren't you done with that POS yet??

Quoted from McCune:

IMG_5399.JPG 250 KB

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-4-of-11-restored-or-huo-pins-then-sale-is-over/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.